Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rhaegar

''hate''

104 posts in this topic

How is this a "organized group of friends"

First tip: learn to play... You have a brain,, think. If you can't find a solution.... Well.... Back to step one.... Learn to play.

I don't understand how you felt outnumbered though? You can't have more people on one side vs the other, as the balance system won't prevent you. So when would it ever be my guys outnumbering yours? I think you see the whole clan thing into it too much, when you should literally see it as just another clan on the opposite faction. What fight could I not win with equal numbers? If you're talking about siege, then be specific, and yes all the power to you, but in other terms, how is any of that true? You can't zerg in a faction server, because it already has a balance system?

6 minutes ago, Scaretactic said:

I haven’t played this in a few seasons but I’m not sure wtf is going on but why Lesley and sin sound so damn salty? 

I watch the streams occasionally of everyone just to see how servers doing and I hopped on rhaegars stream last night and saw this dude following him for 2 events straight spamming only aggro stun and root on him and no one else. That’s legit annoying lol and I don’t think anything can be done obviously since that’s his gameplay. 

But based on this post alone if any of you had a dude supposedly following you for 3 days straight spamming aggro, that can’t be fun. Yet you guys are over here flaming about donations and clan size? Wtf?

When i was playing as dualist on interulde i have same thing and never write word on forum about that.

Just now, Rhaegar said:

You can't zerg in a faction server, because it already has a balance system?

Like if the balance was perfect and u and others zergs let other faction do objetives just to abuse god buff....

I'll be 100% honest with you, and believe it or not, I've never ever "abused" the god buff, nor intentionally didn't play the objective of the map on purpose to get it. It was all the same to me - and I can say the same for everyone else playing with me. I didn't evne really think about it as  a tactic since you've just mentioned it now

2 minutes ago, Rhaegar said:

If you're talking about siege, then be specific, and yes all the power to you, but in other terms, how is any of that true? You can't zerg in a faction server

So you know your are fcking it in a way or another. Why still do?

I didn't mean it in that way, I genuinely believe I'm not doing anything bad, or abusing any system.

About the siege, I meant that you even though you were outnumbered the first time, you chose to do the same thing in later sieges, you know its true. I'm not saying its good/bad I'm just stating facts

Emerald said so too btw, and it's perfectly fine since it's been done before?

9 minutes ago, Venth said:

When i was playing as dualist on interulde i have same thing and never write word on forum about that.

That's called understanding the game mechanics. At 19.... The brain is still under development. Also you probably played this game longer than this clown.. I'm sure he is playing with - 9 CON and dark elf classes..... I wonder what the base con of those classes..... Ups that's tip no2 for you dear clown (Rhaegar)

Edited by PrayForMercy

1 minute ago, Rhaegar said:

Emerald said so too btw, and it's perfectly fine since it's been done before?

In the world where theres just me and you playing this server yes. But dont forget we are not alone, what about all the others that want to fight fair 15vs15? Or suppose every clan should find a ally now just cause of your decision of having 2 clans?

yea guys lets ban this annoying person for ruining the experience of our top player!! 

aaay rhaegar thanks for the laugh

In the context of siege you mean? Well that's the concept of it, its supposed to be the biggest competitve objective on the server, so you simply cannot fight a fair 15v15 other clans are just bigger, seems simple to me - people keep using comparisons from low/midrates to support their points, well then in this respect this doesn't happen in those servers also; why should it be the case here?

Just now, Rhaegar said:

In the context of siege you mean? Well that's the concept of it, its supposed to be the biggest competitve objective on the server, so you simply cannot fight a fair 15v15 other clans are just bigger

Thats the whole purpose of the post before. Why i focused its not personal reason and most logical reason. If that is true, lets make a clan with 30 slots then. Its better for me, better for you, and fair for everyone.

What i write there is written, i wont write it again. But is pure logic. Either go enable ally, either increase slots or block from having more than 1 clan.. simple.. its not focused at u at all but u were the sheep.

Okay sure yeah, If Emerald will agree with it, I don't mind

What is not right, is being forced to spend alot of adenas in another clan just to have a fair fight on numbers. 

Edited by Lesley

4 minutes ago, PrayForMercy said:

That's called understanding the game mechanics. At 19.... The brain is still under development. Also you probably played this game longer than this clown.. I'm sure he is playing with - 9 CON and dark elf classes..... I wonder what the base con of those classes..... Ups that's tip no2 for you dear clown.

But clown allways love glass cannone and will never change :)

Yeah, It would save directly half the money since you would just invest all your resources in one clan. It happened before, but I guess Emerald would say it's been removed for a reason.

Maybe increase the prices but still let us make a bigger clan? It would be a huge QoL increase and easier to organize - perhaps it would encourage more bigger clans to come in the server, and also encourage the existing solo players to group up together in larger numbers, making the whole scene more competitive? Thoughts..

Ps. I always laugh at you when you ask the famous question: "I have a free buff slot.... What do I add now? ". You know nothing about this game in the end.... If you have to ask this questions every time..... You just have some monkeys nolifing with you.... That's all.... And some meat shield in second clan.... This  game is about items..... When people have same items.... It's about skill.... And you sir.... Have no skill.

Again, thank you for the kind words! I am quite new to this game, this is the only server I play; however I won't try to justify anything, since I know I don't have a lot of knowledge when it comes to this game. 

Either way, have a good one :)

16 minutes ago, Rhaegar said:

Maybe increase the prices but still let us make a bigger clan? It would be a huge QoL increase and easier to organize - perhaps it would encourage more bigger clans to come in the server, and also encourage the existing solo players to group up together in larger numbers, making the whole scene more competitive? Thoughts..

Honestly this came in the middle of war but its not bad idea at all. Player base has increased, I see no reason of fixing clans to 15 people. 

Emerald said on that post that " The point of reducing clan slots is to make it hard for people to open a 2nd clan, but if they want to they can still do it, ofc they have to pay x2".

Having fewer slots will not push people to do a second clan? Aint the exact opposite?

Edited by Lesley
to be more polite
1 person likes this

Cant believe it, what a ... every season u play with a whole archer cp and another cp full of bps and ols and ure crying of 1 tank? damnnnnnn 

gl trying to get what u want.

But obviously that would go for future seasons since u could just get 60 members in now xD

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Venth said:

Np just donate more maybe you will one shoot him 

What about to remove this pathetic signature that takes half screen every time u post?