Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rhaegar

''hate''

104 posts in this topic

I really didn't want to make a post about this, but despite me trying to resist for 3 days now; it's happening every single minute of the game that he's inside the map.

There is this guy called "hate", a TK, who's ONLY purpsoe for playing this server is to follow me every single map and not let me play - be it through constantly aggroing, stunning, rooting; the whole lot.

I have tried to play mage, I have tried to stay on archer, I have tried to take resists - there is nothing more I can physically do for him to not perma stun and aggro me every single game throughout

You would probably say just because he annoys me 24/7, it's not a bannable offense, and you couldn't care less about it.

There you are correct, however under the rules you created on the Tablet of Information, Rule 13 and Rule 5.

I have both screenshots and video proof of him just persistently doing this to me over the course of the last 3 days, literally every single minute that he's playing - it's only me, ALWAYS me. 

He has clearly expressed his intentions in playing, that he doesn't care about actually enjoying the server - he is thus only here to annoy me and make my experience here as poor as it can be at his expense of "fun".

https://www.twitch.tv/xstevennnn/clip/StylishAstuteFerretOpieOP?filter=clips&range=7d&sort=time

https://www.twitch.tv/xstevennnn/clip/PeppyExquisiteBatteryGOWSkull?filter=clips&range=7d&sort=time

https://www.twitch.tv/xstevennnn/clip/BlithePeacefulAlpacaMcaT?filter=clips&range=7d&sort=time

I can give you more proof as per your request

thank you so much for such a constructive comment! 

Rly u relrolled cause someone aggro u or because your full stack archer sucks?

Wheres ur "organized parties" u cant order them to kill 1 guy?

Who said I rerolled? I said I just subbed trying to see if that would be a solution

My archer doesn't suck, as you can see from statistics

I'm not going to ask everyone in clan to kill someone just because I said so, that's such a big ego thing to do, don't you think?

Should be a matter that is resolved in another way

Ok you got 50 ppl under your umbrella and u qqing cause of a tank.

Makes sense

lol, put some resists maybe?

all he does is perma stun you, you have money buy antharas or zaken, problem solved.

you really want to ban a guy because hes into you? how lame can you be lmao grow a pair pls

1 person likes this

I've tested antharas and zaken, it doesn't help against those skills unfortunately.

I'm not saying he needs to be banned, just do something. 

The funny thing is that all this case requires from everyone is a bit of empathy, because the fact of the matter is, if it happened to you, you would react the same.

I don't have 50 people "under my belt", I have about 15 people from main clan, and a few friends in 2nd clan that just keep to themselves and we just talk on discord sometimes

Just now, Rhaegar said:

The funny thing is that all this case requires from everyone is a bit of empathy, because the fact of the matter is, if it happened to you, you would react the same.

Gatos do the same for me in years. Do u see any post?

He does it to everyone, this isn't as personal as that.

9 minutes ago, Rhaegar said:

thank you so much for such a constructive comment! 

Np just donate more maybe you will one shoot him 

2 people like this

So in a game where generally u play 9 man cp,  the tanks bds sws's job are to lock down the dd's of the enemy by aggro and root and whatever they got. And u come here to cry about this? amazing

1 minute ago, Venth said:

Np just donate more maybe you will one shoot him 

LOOL best answer so far

Soulka giving me the low rate experience talk, because a faction server should directly be compared to a low/midrate server environment!

4 minutes ago, Rhaegar said:

I don't have 50 people "under my belt", I have about 15 people from main clan, and a few friends in 2nd clan that just keep to themselves and we just talk on discord sometimes

You have 15 ppl in clan, plus at least 12 or 13 2nd clan, kat clan in your discord and knows who else thats close to 40 already

Well, if he goes after you = less kills for ur faction less focus from ur party = party's bp easier target. So ye, similar but not even close to low rate thats true.

So are we going to call him a tactical genius that we should all approve of and move on? Is that what you lads are proposing?

3 people like this

Just now, Rhaegar said:

So are we going to call him a tactical genius 

Now u said something

2 people like this

Well... All I see is that someone is playing the class smart.... You are a MA..... I would do the same. During beta I was keeping Qrwa in check because she was killing everyone with his +16  AM... We should all make topics now because some random tank agro us all the time.... Chizu does the same to me when he sees me.... Gatos too.... How many topics I made about tanks and agro? None.. I played a lot of higher chronicles where tanks are evem more annoying..... Learn to deal with them...coming  with these kind of posts.... Will make Every single player laugh at you lol.

I haven’t played this in a few seasons but I’m not sure wtf is going on but why Lesley and sin sound so damn salty? 

I watch the streams occasionally of everyone just to see how servers doing and I hopped on rhaegars stream last night and saw this dude following him for 2 events straight spamming only aggro stun and root on him and no one else. That’s legit annoying lol and I don’t think anything can be done obviously since that’s his gameplay. 

But based on this post alone if any of you had a dude supposedly following you for 3 days straight spamming aggro, that can’t be fun. Yet you guys are over here flaming about donations and clan size? Wtf?

2 people like this

2 minutes ago, Scaretactic said:

But based on this post alone if any of you had a dude supposedly following you for 3 days straight spamming aggro, that can’t be fun. Yet you guys are over here flaming about donations and clan size? Wtf?

I dont see any donation word in this topic or nothing related. Clan size is obvious i'll just copy your words with some rewriting

"But based on this post alone if any of you had a dude supposedly zerging the server cause he cant win with equal numbers for 6 straight months, while u have to fight outnumbered every event, that can’t be fun."

Rhaegar pmed one of my members in opening saying "you need clan? cause i need someone to take MS hero"