Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lesley

Mh1 Mh2 Mh3 Mh Infinite

17 posts in this topic

So, as always @Rhaegar did 2 clans.

As I always say. What is the point of disabling alliance if people will just bypass it and end up having 30 ppl anyways?

Again: Either enable ally for everyone or take action to block that. It's just so easy to say: yeah, if he does to clans everyone can do 2 clans. (not considering all the employees from other clans that honestly we can consider just like a giant ally). So OK, next season i will do 5 clans and i expect everyone to do 5 clans aswell. This logic is so fail.

I am not directing this at personal level, just saying that it sucks to have this kind of structure. Every season the same, every season no action besides a "go do 2 clans too". Why there is this limitation to ally then? Just to force ppl to donate for the skills and lvl all over again? Honestly, I could have 10 clans here is not that hard to invite everyone thats rank 4 on day 1 walking from giran to aden. 

So, either re-enable ally or give explicit rule that it not allowed to have 3 clans in one side. 

BB

i dont get what the problem is since its not like we do anything special for having 2 clans? i literally only use it as a means for people to get together and play as a party through a discord channel and to get clan skills

i dont get why everyone gets salty? its not like im doing anything different? that crest there doesnt mean anything, its just a group of people playing together in an organised manner, what's so wrong with that?

Just now, Rhaegar said:

i dont get why everyone gets salty? its not like im doing anything different? that crest there doesnt mean anything, its just a group of people playing together in an organised manner, what's so wrong with that?

No problem bro, I just want allys enabled so i can have the same numbers as u have. Making two clans is just a way to bypass this system, which is not fair. Simple as that, not personal.

Its funny u always come with this speech like "im doing nothing" "im just here having a 30 ppl clan we play organized"

SO WHATS THE POINT OF LIMITING CLAN SLOT TO 15?

WHATS THE POINT OF LIMITING ALLY TO 1 CLAN ONLY?

Also im not asking for you to get punished or something. I just want CLEAN and DIRECT decision from @Emerald to end with this once and for all.

Or enable ally, or increase clan slots, or block ppl from having more than 1 clan. But cant just leave like this. 

1 hour ago, Rhaegar said:

This suits you since you make 2 clans... Why you think  he is salty.

Seems like the 9 members per clan is a way to increase donation's income. nothing more nothing less.

@Emerald enable ally!  agree with lesley and also you can incr knights/guard members ! 

Edited by Mojo

wait if u enable ally he may ally with the entire faction lmao this clown doesn't know rules he's a kid 19 years old thinking hes good for playing all day and barely making 40 frags with FULL GEARED archer LOL

I wouldn't be surprised if kat actually help u in siege because I'm pretty sure you are already done with oly feed waves since you don't know how to play your main class.

@Emerald all of your efforts for making siege interesting and fun, this guy doesn't care and he's killing any competition hes literally recruiting everyone, the other day I saw this +16 wep guy BOP he invited him then he left next day lel.

@Rhaegar you are the only one losing, since you are so proud  of being a competite player, you are killing your own competition dumbass. 

If im not mistaken, the reason clan slots got limited was because VEILSIDE did exactly the same on interlude. Made 2 clans, "dominated" server and made it fail in 1.5 weeks. Now comes rhaegar and make 2 clans, set same crest, play with mixed pts of members of both clans, and come saying that they are not 2 clans, they are just a group of organized people... is this a fckin JOKE?

As @elxdark noticed, its pointless to develop server and sieges and stuff if u allow someone to have double, triple quantity on sieges or every event there is. 

What is the worst for me is that this has been going for at least 1 year, and nothing has been done. 

Either you make it possible for EVERYONE to have 2 clans (which means enabling ally, cause creating 2 clans is just dumb)  or u block it for ALL (setting it clear on rules). No best friends policy. 

TY

As if there's really something to enforce here, it seems like all you're annoyed about is that they made another clan with same name and same crest, otherwise you wouldn't even have noticed it.

If they do shit like avoiding each others in events bring me the necessary evidence and they'll get banned, there were cases where random clans teamed up in order to win siege, I see nothing wrong with that and YES you can do it too.

The point of reducing clan slots is to make it hard for people to open a 2nd clan, but if they want to they can still do it, ofc they have to pay x2.

The point of disabling alliance is mainly symbolic so people will understand the server concept BUT will also make it harder for these players to co-operate in PvP as AoE attacks are going to affect players from the other clan too.

If i'll go by your logic then retail was wrong too to limit alliances to 3 clans only, there are a gadzillion clans there and i'm sure people had way more than 3 clans in their "unofficially" made alliance.

1 person likes this

Good, next season i'll make badhombres v1, v2, v3, v4 and v5. Pay 5x. 

Australia, mojo, whoever wanna to zerg with me drop a pm

12 minutes ago, Emerald said:

it seems like all you're annoyed about is that they made another clan with same name and same crest, otherwise you wouldn't even have noticed it.

We are annoyed that we have to fight with against 3x numbers for 1 year cause we want to play fair guided by the rules YOU SET. 

Since what it seems is that i cannot read text, I'll zerg just as equal and problem solved!

Edited by Lesley

Now you're acting like a kid, go on, do as you wish, i'll simply increase clan prices back to what they were in case it gets out of hand and then we'll have another problem solved.

Just be careful not to get caught avoiding your friends in normal events.

1 person likes this