Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
anhel

Augment chances, prices, classes which are using them

6 posts in this topic

Hello. 

I just got some lifestones from niggas arround and noticed it that the usefull augment rate is pretty bad. On the other hand as i tested it the low lvl windstrike and ica bolt are not dealing any damage however it supposed to have arround 100dmg all the time in highfive. 

Also the LS price is unconsciously high both in adena and donation shops. From the following reasons there are some classes wihch become unplayable in olympiad right now. Since its not a low rate is there any possiblity to modify something in the following topic?

Thanks! 

18 minutes ago, anhel said:

Hello. 

I just got some lifestones from niggas arround and noticed it that the usefull augment rate is pretty bad. On the other hand as i tested it the low lvl windstrike and ica bolt are not dealing any damage however it supposed to have arround 100dmg all the time in highfive. 

Also the LS price is unconsciously high both in adena and donation shops. From the following reasons there are some classes wihch become unplayable in olympiad right now. Since its not a low rate is there any possiblity to modify something in the following topic?

Thanks! 

Feel the burn! It's a matter of luck to get something good early on and this is also an end game thing to invest in.

Well not so true. On every server you got couple of life stone source with couple of life stone types which means u got way higher chance to get any usefull stuff. Here your only chance is to buy it on really expensive price and waste it on a low % rate. 

4 hours ago, anhel said:

Well not so true. On every server you got couple of life stone source with couple of life stone types which means u got way higher chance to get any usefull stuff. Here your only chance is to buy it on really expensive price and waste it on a low % rate. 

You have plenty of LS sources here too... box of luck / farm zone / pvp zone etc. Just because you are unlucky doesn't mean something is broken or needs improvement. It worked like this before, it will work from now on also.

Edited by PrayForMercy

I suggest to remove lifestones and add buyable agu skills. 300 000a each.