Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mersiles

Toggles

8 posts in this topic

Toggles and also self buffs should not take buff slots, especially toggles. The simple logical reason for this is one. Some classes have simply A LOT MORE toggles and self buffs. A class that has just 1 or no toggles can simply take advantage from more buffs. And imagine that there are classes with like 3-4 toggles. Same way there are classes with a lot more self buffs while other have like 1-2 max.

Edited by Mersiles

First of all ... you should talk about specific classes and actually name the classes you are talking about. Second of all ... the self buff thingy is done for balance purposes and toggles don't take buff slots.

Also I have a feeling that you're a tank player....

I cant check every single toggle in the game. He can do in the file though. I can give feedback on my class and maybe 2-3 more other classes.

Ok toggles dont take buff slot.

How are self buffs ruining the balance? Do you realize that a personal buff like Totems, are simply A SKILL ? If a Mage has Vortex to deal dmg then Tyrant has Totems. Do u get it? Self buffs should not take buff slots because they are part of each class's skill set. Only buff that are available to EVERYBODY should take buff slots.

No, you are wrong. I am not a tank.

Do you really wont sh/tank/healers(like se/ee) have selfbuff w/o any slot penalty.

darth vader GIF

Start think outside the box

Edited by Venth

All the classes u mention so far already get all the buffs they possibly need. WOW.. you must be thinking very "outside" of the box.... Beside tanks. But then again they need their defensive self buffs. Again, im not going to repeat this 21302130120 times for the likes of u, but realize that those are part of their skill set. Just like mages have their Vortexes and so on.

discussed a gadzillion times before, it won't be done, use search.

1 person likes this

On 10/28/2019 at 8:11 PM, Emerald said:

discussed a gadzillion times before, it won't be done, use search.

Good choice <3