Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vidius

Lets get serious now

13 posts in this topic

First of all, im RocknRolla. I was always playing TK on almost every single seasons many years here. On NCsoft ofic server , many retails years back and ofc lot of java shits. I dont play here for annoying ppl or kill server, i just like this class. Fortunatly nobody is playing countre classes for tanks as is Titan , Kamaels , Summoners and daggers(cuz nerf i think). In classic L2 tanks are made for tanking dmg and protecting other classes, why cant be it here?Thats how it works, u want to destroy tanks base image.Same logic as stop healers heal ppl or archers using bows and arrows?

Some technical info guys...

Heal cubic is not that strong actually... im getting mass healed by chain heals of orcs or healers.

Touch of life and Evas will are also not that strong (it take buff slot). effects of heals are increased by 15%+- and its like 1 heal by bishop . Also cd is long. to cast it i need to buff myself first and then wait to charge it up by getting dmg.Its not easy to do it and didnt die.

Ultimate defense have almost 20min reuse (i can used it 1x per event).

Aura hate cd 40s and small range around me.I need to go full yolo (usually with UD or i instantly die after use).

Chalange of fate 40s cd but FUCKING HUGE range around me. Buff with defs is 15s and those defs are +-300 pdef/mdef and thats not much if i have 4k pdef without it.( thats bad setup cuz its should be small range around target , its not aoe around me but around target on which i cast it...).

Agression (single target) 5s cd.renewal or champion songs have no effect on it. (already nerfed)

Shield deflect magic is broken here :)... I dont get any dmg when this is active  ( it should give dmg to me, and back to caster).

Since stun are nerfed its wortless using it and it not land anyway , same with arrest (until u get it +15 and jewels then it start land 1/4).

Next thing, some ppl cry about being Tk immortal...well i can die, but im not noob so i just run away when im dying, maybe its hard to kill me cuz fucking good gear already?I love when ppl with common dynasty items hit me and wonder why they cant kill Tk with S80 +6 full atribut.Maybe u should try run away cuz im fucking slow and will not chase every single fucker around :). (sad story for healers, ill chase u,ill agro u cuz thats only way how to kill u with fraction members , alone cant do shit!!!)There are already mages who can kill me in couple nukes.Ppl with s80 300attr can kick my ass any time(well not in UD mode). Now its time for daggers etc... (poor archers will never have chance vs tank!!!)

Now lets talk about Emeralds idea to made tanks more pvp focused.Well to get rewards u want me to kill ppl instead of using aggro skills. Ok i get it but how im supposed to do it? I dont have any dmg skills (tribunal is not pvp skill). If u think ill run into group of enemies to hit them u r joking right?Even if i rebuff myself to 100% offensive buffs (i lost my defensive status and gonna be paper like archer on stats cuz ill have bersk zerg and no resist etc...) im still melee with no dmg skills and hitting ppl for 100-200dmg per hit , critical hit for like 600dmg?( with def buffs its like 50dmg per hit). Thats not gonna happen sorry i still prefer defensive buffs and agro.In offensive mode ill run (very slowly ofc cuz tanks are slow ofc) into group of ppl and instantly die without any chance of killing some1.Your idea of getting me +33% of dmg  mean nothing if i cant get close cuz u take -25% defs(dont forget i have offensive buffs and no defensive, thats mean ill lose from 4k pdef 3kmdef to half already with no resist).

So how to do it? Dont nerf defs but maybe try add some pvp skills for 1 handed sword or blunt.Idea of using skills and activly fighting as tank is good and i like it (better then fucking agro bot which is only way right now until i reach gear). Im open to discuss any possible way about it and can help with it if nobody gonna blame or cry tanks for being tanky in first place.

This is wrote from Temple Knight view.Other tanks have buffs for themself to actually hit ppl (flame,sos etc...). Tk is just about heals and tactic behind it so deal with it.

1 person likes this

Ignore the dumb faks bitching about Tanks. They are just spoiled kids that want it all easy.

Have to agree, there is no place for tanks now in the game.

Even phoenix knight and shillien knight with icon and sos don't get enough damage output to even make it to top 10 and +33% boost is nothing.

Yes maybe they will shine in the lategame after 1 month... of nolife farm... when there are 10 ppl on the server left... fighting 1vs1 at a time... for 5 minutes...

Tanks are team players. Their impact is huge in team fights, yet there is no way to measure it to provide proper rewards.

Feel a bit pity for reward nerf. Even before nerf tank farmed much less adena than an average healer.

But something had to be done to prevent half of server playing tanks only to get easy farm.

It can be done the following way:

DK gets +33% reward boost for non damaging skills and special reward for cancel

TK gets +50% reward boost for non damaging skills

SK gets +33% damage boost

PK gets phoenix and sacrifice nerfs removed

All tanks and healers should get twice less HP restored by heals and should not get death buff on death streaks. Also non damaging skills (including heal) reward should not be gear dependent.

What I'm against is giving TK damage boost more than other tanks to "compensate" absence of icon and sos.

9 hours ago, vidius said:

I dont play here for annoying ppl or kill server, i just like this class.

You do what the server allows. It is pvp server and your class can't kill anyone. After you post any business card that I highly doubt is true( no pvp oriented party will take TK instead of paladin or SK)  you should know it.  On other similar servers no one plays with your class and the reason is simple the pvp is encouraged there while here pvp is the last way to accomplish something.  Your character can't get any items on pvp based server what it supposed to be one faction server. If you get reward for killing someone you would have nothing,  others would kill you with ease, and you would hardly play with this character.

However, this does not change a single fact you play on a pvp server with a character who can only survive. It does not speak well of your intentions. I don't see what it has to do with you playing on any servers, everyone here has played somewhere else, but more important is the detail of where and how.  You will lie if you said you were ever in a clan which was pvp oriented  I've spent enough time in this game to be sure.

On all other faction-based servers people play with DD or healers using the fact that they should not have support, party,  that they do not have to farm to raise their lvl to think about craft and so on.

Your intentions don't matter the important thing is the effect of you if you don't realize it you have a problem. To understand it add subclass close range char and try to play with it.

Everything you say on the topic is pointless with the current reward system,  without it, you won't be there before you've collected enough money to wear you "pvp" char and when that happens these servers begin to die. Fights against tanks are pointless and annoying, and it chases people with terrible speed.  That people like you don't understand it is a problem not only on this server. You don't protect anyone here but you just use server weakness which you are allowed.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - people with your style of play have a problem with what's fun and what's not. I see that you do not realize that the only thing you do is to annoy others which do not speak well to youPeople who enjoy annoying others have a problem that is even more serious when they do not realize it.  I hope you are pleased with your contribution to the next short season on this server( let's not be fooled everyone knows this is the case).

I do not believe you that you don't want to annoy people, I think that is exactly your goal and I don't think you'll be able to lie to anyone.

Think about the things you enjoy or better share them with a psychiatrist it maybe not too late to help you and I say that seriously.

Nothing is set to a stone. Tanks can PVP just fine, difference is they arent killing machines nor they should be. The only problem there is is that aggro needs bigger CD.

44 minutes ago, chaks said:

Your intentions don't matter the important thing is the effect of you if you don't realize it you have a problem. 

I've said it before and I'll say it again - people with your style of play have a problem with what's fun and what's not. I see that you do not realize that the only thing you do is to annoy others which do not speak well to youPeople who enjoy annoying others have a problem that is even more serious when they do not realize it.  I hope you are pleased with your contribution to the next short season on this server( let's not be fooled everyone knows this is the case).

I do not believe you that you don't want to annoy people, I think that is exactly your goal and I don't think you'll be able to lie to anyone.

Think about the things you enjoy or better share them with a psychiatrist it maybe not too late to help you and I say that seriously.

Toxic and trash talk... no point talk to u anymore cuz ur braindead anyway...

1 person likes this

Me? Unlike you, I don't play with a char who can't kill and a fly on pvp server.  maybe you're angry that I discovered you? Go online to spam aggression without any purpose, and to go around like a fool and do not try to lie to people!  You won't be able to do it for long

it is enough for you to use the server as a psychiatric clinic to treat your diseased brain.

Get out of here a pity creature, I have seen other times fools like you and you are not the only one. You don't even have enough brains to post your nonsense in general discussion because I can't see that you suggested something. if you think you can continue like this, you're wrong, people are not as insane as you are to please your madness!

@chaksi think YOU should stop playing video games cause YOU obviously miss the point of CLASSES.

1 hour ago, Mersiles said:

@chaksi think YOU should stop playing video games cause YOU obviously miss the point of CLASSES.

Give some details. If you think I don't know the purpose of tanks you're wrong. But you obviously know a lot about it, tell me a server except this one on which tanks play with this style and have success with this.

Let me guess one of agro-bots in the game?

Thanks.

Just now, Mersiles said:

u guessed wrong. thanks.

doubts me, lineage teacher. that's all I have left, a player from this server to teach me of something related to l2 :o with h5 is more absurd!

pretty funny :o