Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Maasikas

Mages H5 and mcrit

10 posts in this topic

H5 is a fairly balanced l2 version even without the server specific nerfs.

All the server features are perfect just the 30% mcrit rate is unfair. 

* Reduced magic critical rate by 30%.
* Reduced force AoE skills damage by 30%.
* Reduced force single target skills damage by 15%.

Please enforce the same logic to mages??

Suggestion: Single 1 vs 1 15% mcrit rate nerf for mages and with AOE skills 30% nerf.

1 person likes this

Mages are by far the strongest dmg dealers in pretty much any situation already. (especially stormscreamer cuz lol empowering echo lol)

Sort pretty much any event scoreboard by kills and show me one where mages don't do well

1 person likes this

Mages will be good damage dealers even with 150% mcrit nerf, but that's not the point of this topic = balance the force nerfs with mage nerfs. Why are force using avatars balanced more accurately and mages aren't?

All the top scoreboard mages are in full clan full OL + heal parties.

Yes ofc, why only glads/tyrants has such huge nerf? It's H5, nukers are able to have high p.def/hp ratio in this chronicle and doing insane dmg from far away, no fighter can't achieve such high dmg outputs and they can stand even more dmg as light user does,  with transfer pain/arcane shields, what's the logic behind this?

1 person likes this

On 26.10.2019 at 2:05 PM, Venth said:

I see other problem her. You pointed two type of chars archers(like trick,sagi etc)/mages(sh) as strongest and its true. Their stranght its from aoe range(900) skills if any nerf should go for them at first place its damage from this skills. Leave same damage for target as it is now and splash damage reduce by half. Then you can thing about other nerfs beacous right now its hard to see how other classes will  benefit from better gear over time.

Ps. It will have healty impact on this seasons or next if apply it on end of seasons.

Reduce fck splash damage for all ranged skills plx and stop this nosens

No, mages are fine as they are. Especially the MCrit rate. Its perfect. You are just to see OP mages in most servers so now them being KIND OF normal is something you dont like. So, you were spoiled and now u are being treated fairly is what i understand.
Realize that just like Archers, Mages are RANGED and that itsself is big advantage.

What i find OP are the healers, their defensive stats are insanely high.

Edited by Mersiles

8 hours ago, Mersiles said:

No, mages are fine as they are. Especially the MCrit rate. Its perfect. You are just to see OP mages in most servers so now them being KIND OF normal is something you dont like. So, you were spoiled and now u are being treated fairly is what i understand.
Realize that just like Archers, Mages are RANGED and that itsself is big advantage.

What i find OP are the healers, their defensive stats are insanely high.

I don't know, if masikas - who plays mage as main (and is not newbie player, who already invested into gear) tells that it's overpowered already, what other logic you are trying to find behind? Remind me, how many close range fighters are in top pvp list? Maybe it's time to give some attention to classes that can barely be played here, since right now, all I see it's mages vs archers server, even c6 had more variations to be played.

Yeah, i certainly dont want to see boost on range classes. I logged off actually due to frustration.

On 10/27/2019 at 1:47 AM, Maasikas said:

H5 is a fairly balanced l2 version even without the server specific nerfs.

All the server features are perfect just the 30% mcrit rate is unfair. 

* Reduced magic critical rate by 30%.
* Reduced force AoE skills damage by 30%.
* Reduced force single target skills damage by 15%.

Please enforce the same logic to mages??

Suggestion: Single 1 vs 1 15% mcrit rate nerf for mages and with AOE skills 30% nerf.

you compare apples with oranges... one edits damage, other rate - you also don't bring me and valid reason for why should I even do such a thing.