• русский
  • Ελληνικά
  • Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba
Sign in to follow this  
chaks

aura blast nerf

Anyone can easily see people complaining about SPH damage.

After all, it's day 2 from the beginning and it's normal for magicians to dominate but I think everyone will agree that the damage from this skill is huge, very very huge to be honest I have not seen a server on which this skill does so much damage.

I would not complain about the combination Vortex-->Slug because it does massive damage everywhere but  Aura Blast damage is something which is not normal.

There is an urgent need for this skill to be nerfed drastically.

I expect other people to confirm it.

the skill isnt the problem, the problem is that sph has to much m dmg, i tried sps =aura blast does an average of 500 and crits for 1.4, sorc does about 600 and crits for 1.7-1.8k and the sph 1++k dmg ,crits for about 3k. I dunno how the dmg difference between the mage classes is so big, sps nukes for 400, sorc nukes for 500 600 max, and then sph hits for like 1.4k. dunno necro i havent tried it. 

On 26.10.2019 at 2:05 PM, Venth said:

I see other problem her. You pointed two type of chars archers(like trick,sagi etc)/mages(sh) as strongest and its true. Their stranght its from aoe range(900) skills if any nerf should go for them at first place its damage from this skills. Leave same damage for target as it is now and splash damage reduce by half. Then you can thing about other nerfs beacous right now its hard to see how other classes will  benefit from better gear over time.

Ps. It will have healty impact on this seasons or next if apply it on end of seasons.

I recomend this what i said before. It will make mass pvp more healty in my opinion. You saw first days spam of archers/mages  and ppl die from splash aoe.

1 hour ago, Pissing said:

the skill isnt the problem, the problem is that sph has to much m dmg, i tried sps =aura blast does an average of 500 and crits for 1.4, sorc does about 600 and crits for 1.7-1.8k and the sph 1++k dmg ,crits for about 3k. I dunno how the dmg difference between the mage classes is so big, sps nukes for 400, sorc nukes for 500 600 max, and then sph hits for like 1.4k. dunno necro i havent tried it. 

just made a test with SPH + 0 and what you said is true Shot00003.jpg

Edited by chaks

17 hours ago, Venth said:

I recomend this what i said before. It will make mass pvp more healty in my opinion. You saw first days spam of archers/mages  and ppl die from splash aoe.

the difference between archer aoe and mage aoe is that archer has like 15 secs cd while mage like 4 secs. As an archer is not really worth spamming aoe cuz the range is really low.

10 minutes ago, Pissing said:

the difference between archer aoe and mage aoe is that archer has like 15 secs cd while mage like 4 secs. As an archer is not really worth spamming aoe cuz the range is really low.

not exacly true they have self buff for reuse delay and dont forget they have much bigger speed. I maked this siguestion to make little slower mass pvp. Right now its looks like that. You pick corner for 1s and you have half hp w/o being targeted if dd target you you die instantly.

Ps. they have same range / just normaly archer shoot from bigger range single hit

Edited by Venth

I played for the 1st time in my life with a mage and I can't believe!

For 1 map I made more money from assists than any melee character can make in a day.

what I can say after those 30 minutes is:

- Reward system is completely ridiculous

- There is something wrong with mages, I've played on a lot of servers on this chronicle but I've never seen anything like this speaking about magical crits more precisely.

More than 50% of my skills were magical crits,  imagine if it wasn't nerfed...and have in mind I play with mage for first time...

I don't know about this season but the next one the rewards system must be different otherwise, the server is for mages only( I do not mention sick people with tanks who play now, hope this will be fixed)Server seasons aren't too long for a melee character to catch up with mages.

Positive things have been done this season but there is still room for improvement.

• Like 2

i did mention like 4 yrs ago that melee classes should have increased rewards because of how hard it is to actually do something on like 90% of the maps, but i got flamed by every1 and i doubt their mentality changed.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Pissing said:

i did mention like 4 yrs ago that melee classes should have increased rewards because of how hard it is to actually do something on like 90% of the maps, but i got flamed by every1 and i doubt their mentality changed.

Its OVC community I have learned a long time ago that there is no way to deal with these peopleI have no idea what they tested on beta but I'm not surprisedThere is nothing to expect from the people who have played IL and they want the support classes to be on par with DD - it s the reason why the reward system looks like that. What do you want from people who cry that dwarfs cannot make money on pvp server... it's like a shepherd testing a nuclear power plant to see if it works:o 

And the ironic thing is, classes - for those you have to work hardest to earn any cent and still farm 2x less or more per map comparing with ranged/tanks,  is the most nerfed from all on here. If you somehow manage to rush into nice spot (w/o being aggroed already, thats like 20%), u still do shitty aoe dmg and will get like 4-9 adena at best from those aoe dmgs (not mentioning u wont kill anybody inside), while one mage can aura blast for 1k-3k range every 4 sec while chillin and laughing from your efforts.

3 hours ago, l0l said:

And the ironic thing is, classes - for those you have to work hardest to earn any cent and still farm 2x less or more per map comparing with ranged/tanks,  is the most nerfed from all on here. If you somehow manage to rush into nice spot (w/o being aggroed already, thats like 20%), u still do shitty aoe dmg and will get like 4-9 adena at best from those aoe dmgs (not mentioning u wont kill anybody inside), while one mage can aura blast for 1k-3k range every 4 sec while chillin and laughing from your efforts.

1-3k is from mage with items +0, no element and so on. I often receive 5-6k from this skill and it is aoe, people around me receive the same some much more.

last season's tyrants and gladiators were nightmarish, I think this season they will be OK with top items the problem is they get to them :o 

1 minute ago, chaks said:

1-3k is from mage with items +0, no element and so on. I often receive 5-6k from this skill and it is aoe, people around me receive the same some much more.

last season's tyrants and gladiators were nightmarish, I think this season they will be OK with top items the problem is they get to them :o 

So it's even worse 5-6k is ridiculous dmg from such range aoe attack.. With such close melee adena gathering speed, I'm afraid, but you will have those items then there will be empty maps.

2 minutes ago, Luffy said:

chaks,fck off retard,u want to nerf all the classes and u want to keep ur class non-touchable

Luffy allways carrying about balance 

john c. mcginley laughing GIF

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Luffy said:

chaks,fck off retard,u want to nerf all the classes and u want to keep ur class non-touchable

luffy you should not talk. the server is SPH vs tanks and it's easy to be seen.

Btw I cannot deny one thing for you, you know the greek servers and you always play with a character that has boosted.

I know you don't like my proposal because you will rarely be able to chat "?".

That I suggested this doesn't mean that it is only my opinion and Emerald fast will reject even without comment it, this is the opinion of all who don't want to play sph.

And I told you many times you have no right to use the word retard against someone! you forget I've seen you on other servers too of which the view of your person was very pathetic .

Not to mention who killed bots in previous seasons (I still have the photo if you want to remind you) - the only miserable banned ever for that...

There are so many funny stories for you(for core OOC core member, hope you remember this one, I still have a lot of fun with that one with the leader)  that give you the right to say retard to only one person - when you talk about yourself.

Its a no elemental skill and you want to nerf it? Its aoe if really f@cking low and you need to use it carefully.

As a sph i can call that blinks from kamaels are crazy. Surrender of trickster is 9 sec when surrender of wind is only 4 not to mention the cast, and archers with that att speed/speed are f@cking beasts.

If you are brain dead player canon gonna be a problem, but i guess i should ask for nerfs on every gladi/tank/tyrant/ "decent archer" cuz i cant deal with them.

Its time for this community to understand that they play on a MASS pvp faction custom server, and beside OL/Healers/Mages/Archers and some CC you shouldnt see anything else outside of oly.

I mean some chars Tanks for example should be useless in mass and beasts into oly and vice versa... i hope you get the point.

*edit: on your screen you saw us a mc of 2.6 into an archer which i doupt he got any wind resist. So whats so broken here?

Edited by ifym

2 hours ago, ifym said:

Its a no elemental skill and you want to nerf it?

*edit: on your screen you saw us a mc of 2.6 into an archer which i doupt he got any wind resist. So whats so broken here?

You wot mate?

2 hours ago, ifym said:

Its a no elemental skill and you want to nerf it? Its aoe if really f@cking low and you need to use it carefully.

As a sph i can call that blinks from kamaels are crazy. Surrender of trickster is 9 sec when surrender of wind is only 4 not to mention the cast, and archers with that att speed/speed are f@cking beasts.

If you are brain dead player canon gonna be a problem, but i guess i should ask for nerfs on every gladi/tank/tyrant/ "decent archer" cuz i cant deal with them.

Its time for this community to understand that they play on a MASS pvp faction custom server, and beside OL/Healers/Mages/Archers and some CC you shouldnt see anything else outside of oly.

I mean some chars Tanks for example should be useless in mass and beasts into oly and vice versa... i hope you get the point.

You are not serious, right? Do you know that all other characters have nerfs? If not then look at server features and disappear with your opinion like the wind. I have no problem to play retail-like but the first ones to come here to cry will be the mages. I don't mind being returned lethal and do not reduce the damage from tyrants and gladiators but I doubt you like them killing you with one hit. maybe you don't believe me? Ask people who have played in previous seasons.

Read server features and don't talk.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, chaks said:

You are not serious, right? Do you know that all other characters have nerfs? If not then look at server features and disappear with your opinion like the wind. I have no problem to play retail-like but the first ones to come here to cry will be the mages. I don't mind being returned lethal and do not reduce the damage from tyrants and gladiators but I doubt you like them killing you with one hit. maybe you don't believe me? Ask people who have played in previous seasons.

Read server features and don't talk.

From a skill we gone back to full retail. Nice damn logic.

48 minutes ago, l0l said:

Tell me, how many close range fighters are in server's pvp top list?

Stop bitching for close range. ITS A DAMN MASS PVP CONCEPT ISNT IT?

Btw gladies/tyrants dojnt count as melee? im confused...

Back to the points you should worry about aggro bots and nothing else atm.

1 minute ago, ifym said:

Stop bitching for close range. ITS A DAMN MASS PVP CONCEPT ISNT IT?

Btw gladies/tyrants dojnt count as melee? im confused...

Back to the points you should worry about aggro bots and nothing else atm.

Who told you, that they are not count? I count classes like tyr/glad/spoiler/warsmith/daggers, now go to that damn statistics page and count. And don't try to act innocent here, mages are most broken class here, who's investments into gear compared to close range classes is cents compared by dmg outputs. It's mass pvp concept, so why close classes has hugest nerfs?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, l0l said:

Who told you, that they are not count? I count classes like tyr/glad/spoiler/warsmith/daggers, now go to that damn statistics page and count. And don't try to act innocent here, mages are most broken class here, who's investments into gear compared to close range classes is cents compared by dmg outputs. It's mass pvp concept, so why close classes has hugest nerfs?

Leave him, no sense.  The man said he is a mage and worried that his character might not be as buggy as he is now.

Perfect examples for the community here... I opened two topics not so much by suggesting specific solutions just to have open topics on issues that are discussed by everyone in the game but no one says them hereIn the first one, two tanks appeared that began to explain what their characters were aiming for. They obviously don't care about the purpose of the server and everyone else on it. In the second a man who plays sph appeared complaining about surrender on h5( guarantee plays for the first time on this chronicle) and kamaels( it's funny that sph can kill trickster who has ~7000+ magic def, but no sph are not broken and be sure he doesn't know it). According to him, there should be no characters other than sph and you try to explain anything to him :)  it's a waste of time arguing with a person playing only IL.

And @Emerald expects someone to give him adequate suggestions for this chronicle ... there is no way. The server has a small community ~30/40 people that keeps many zealously what is now and if something changes will open hundreds of topics to get back what they want. This community cannot play on pvp oriented server in which there is something other than mage and archers,  so over the years, the killing of all the other characters has begun and has been successfully completed.  Speaking about Interlude, in all other faction servers daggers have lethal, no custom nerf for all other chars and this is not a problem for people who play on these servers( and no matter how amazing I am talking about a server with 2000+ players at the opening)On the server, I was playing on after I got out of here fighters even have bost and no one complains. There are no people to whine that dwarf/tanks and all other support cannot make kills that's how the game is made and everyone knows it. Only here people don't know that they should stay away from titan in frenzy and arrogant to complain about his damage, have not yet understood that they should not allow daggers to stand behind them and if that happens they should not complain about the damage. It's a pity, it's a pity because Emerald is the most active admin I've seen and he does not deserve such a tragic community...

• Like 1