• русский
  • Ελληνικά
  • Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba
Sign in to follow this  
elxdark

first impressions

I actually was wrong about tank adena gain and made a small test.

By only using Aura of Hate and Challenge for Fate it is easy to have around 80 assists per map with 15-45 adena per assist and score in top 10 players.

No items, no enchants needed.

And it IS scalable due to gear bonus.

Challenge for Fate is like instant 10000 aoe damage equivalent with huge affect range.

13 minutes ago, Venth said:

Soon ppl will  farm only on tanks :P after that info

They allready are...

This playstyle seems impressive

I have already made a suggestion for the tanks, which can partially solve the problem with tanks. What you can do if you don't want the tanks to kill the server is to support me and give other ideas if you think you have better ones.

Go to suggestions board and help me to convince Emerald that he needs to do something about the tanks.

This season is more balanced than previous,  but we have to help Emerald  he can't see everything we see and can't predict what idiots will play on the server :) 

5 minutes ago, chaks said:

I have already made a suggestion for the tanks, which can partially solve the problem with tanks. What you can do if you don't want the tanks to kill the server is to support me and give other ideas if you think you have better ones.

Go to suggestions board and help me to convince Emerald that he needs to do something about the tanks.

This season is more balanced than previous,  but we have to help Emerald  he can't see everything we see and can't predict what idiots will play on the server :) 

Wont change a damn think. Since you allready done a suggestion what more he needs?

19 minutes ago, ifym said:

Wont change a damn think. Since you allready done a suggestion what more he needs?

Emerald does not like me very much and will not accept it from me

Just now, chaks said:

Emerald does not like me very much and will not accept it from me

you see? thats not how it works with broken stuffs in the server... but yeah its kinda pointless

5 hours ago, Asmodin said:

Any argument that contains the word "Deserve" is full of shit by default, sorry.

"They don't deserve this, I deserve that", oh boi.

let me guess, one of the tanks? Actually it is not a question I know... you are probably one of the parasites who has found a way to live on someone else's account. Do not worry your miserable existence will not end :o 

Gonna abuse this bot class, till it gets some attention, right now, it's impossible to get kills with close ranged class, since u have to go all in and guess what then? U get immediately aggroed from one of those just created bots. I don't recommend anyone to play melee right now, it's just anti satisfying, not mentioning u farm far less then ranged ones.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, l0l said:

Gonna abuse this bot class, till it gets some attention, right now, it's impossible to get kills with close ranged class, since u have to go all in and guess what then? U get immediately aggroed from one of those just created bots. I don't recommend anyone to play melee right now, it's just anti satisfying, not mentioning u farm far less then ranged ones.

I think it became clear to Emerald that he has to do something, let's see if this is the case.

This shit with archers vs mages ,bot tanks running around aggroing and god knows what fotm class ..happens because subclass its free.  Subclass should be a luxury and  obtained trough a custom quest like nobles, at a certain rank. This was server life is increased and more variety of classes at begining . Because right now almost everyone create his main and next sub ...and jump in archer vs mages bandwagon.

Edited by ImmunE

6 minutes ago, ImmunE said:

This shit with archers vs mages ,bot tanks running around aggroing and god knows what fotm class ..happens because subclass its free.  Subclass should be a luxury and  obtained trough a custom quest like nobles, at a certain rank. This was server life is increased and more variety of classes at begining . Because right now almost everyone create his main and next sub ...and jump in archer vs mages bandwagon.

Do you understand that you can create a new character in 5 minutes and transfer what you have to him?

Last change list was really necessary. I hope u r happy for now.

About those tanks...All classes have weaks.Since nobody is playing summoners its easy for me ( yes im tank...Tk to be honest ) . If u say , im doing nothing on events ur blind. Agro couldowns are long so i must choose when and where use them (u need to choose who u gonna agro cuz u cant agro everyone) , its not like spaming blows every second. Daggers are also hammer on tanks ( but they were to much nerfed ). Try play titans or tyrans... those green asses beat almost every tank. Tanks are not immortal or OP , good tank just know when use UD , heal and when run away like small kid :)))).

Personaly i take it funny to saw after 1 day ppl are creating so much tanks cuz 1 or 2 strong ones make ppl like u cry in chat.Its big joke to see 10 tanks on both side how they just stand in middle of domination zone and spam agro, nobody is caring about them anymore ,maybe some small kids cry in corner but guys LOL. 

And if u say u getting more rewards doing nothing then hunt and kill , ur probablly bad dagger player. Try some dorf and run around for spoil. Btw reward system is not that generous for ppl who has 0 kills and 0 sprees. Stop bitching about it cuz u dont know what u talking about. 

Anyway good changes... maybe those daggers need blow dmg 2.0 instead of 1.8 but we will see...

PS: Those who making new tanks on 3rd day of server... u gonna cry cuz u r to late for that :)

Since it became a spam topic I'll say something that maybe my last :

* Changed daggers blow damage nerf from x1.6 to x1.8 (a boost).

Just to explain the effect now - damage to healer will be increased from around 1,5k to around 1.7k(its big deal).  And not so important is the character in this case more important is logic which concerns the whole game.

Is there really anyone who thinks daggers (or any other character except sph) for being so dangerous that they need to be nerfed or let me ask my question otherwise:  who is more dangerous and need nerf -  a character who will eventually(in reality it never will happen) do good damage ( the word good means about 3-4k on single target which is definitely low for the char) or character who do 5-6k on multiple targets? Just asking for a friend.  I don't know about the beta,  but I know about daggers now there will be no end game for them to understand whether they can do " very decent damage". Even in the added zone one mage can make 20k per 1 hour but it is not so with the dagger. Leave the fact that this zone is used for pvp(easy frags for people who started on the first day).

if we have to compare who and how makes money  I give an exact example - dagger has no AOE - the max now is let say 20 kills and few assists the amount of money he earns is equal to the money that one mage gets for 2 min by pressing only aoe skills. And this is with the condition if the map is good for the dagger but these maps are not many. 

As the server is arranged if a dagger manages to collect money for top items please share a screenshot  I will delete the game from my PC and will start play tetris :x 

and not to tell anyone I'm just talking about my class - one acquaintance played for 20 minutes he likes to play kamales - berserker in this case, how to explain to him it's normal magician to hit him for 5-6 and he does 200 damage :P  those who have played this chronicle know that mage chance are not very good against berserker.

See you next season, eventually if there is a new fairer reward system.

1 hour ago, chaks said:

As the server is arranged if a dagger manages to collect money for top items please share a screenshot  I will delete the game from my PC and will start play tetris :x 

GOGL34 at your service.

ddd123.png

No joke now, having that low damage at start was a big bad. I sent pm to administration before season opens that it doesnt make any sense to remove all nerfs on melee classes and keep dagger ones.

Good that Emerald recognized that dagger damage was way too low. Right now it feels better, somehow mimic the balance we had in IL. I have no idea what will happen on late game, guess we have to wait and see.

1 hour ago, Rhaegar said:

time to remove chant of protection

we can only pray = ] 

unbelievable no way GIF   if y remove summoner buffs

6 hours ago, chaks said:

See you next season

Sorry but what a crybaby you are... you didn't even join beta phase when you could and now you require instant changes in your favor otherwise you rage quit.

So go on, since you already bothered mentioning in almost every post you made that you played better servers, cant understand why you even bothered coming here in the first place.

4 hours ago, Lesley said:

No joke now, having that low damage at start was a big bad. I sent pm to administration before season opens that it doesnt make any sense to remove all nerfs on melee classes and keep dagger ones.

Good that Emerald recognized that dagger damage was way too low. Right now it feels better, somehow mimic the balance we had in IL. I have no idea what will happen on late game, guess we have to wait and see.

He did not remove anything just reduce the nerf, it is a matter of hours to appear mages in S84 armors and you won't have the opportunity to see what happens.

But this is not the most important thing even with the complete removal of this nerf you will be as back from every mage as you can imagine  because pvp is the last thing you make money from

26 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Sorry but what a crybaby you are... you didn't even join beta phase when you could and now you require instant changes in your favor otherwise you rage quit.

So go on, since you already bothered mentioning in almost every post you made that you played better servers, cant understand why you even bothered coming here in the first place.

Emerald will you pay attention to me? Say the true, I am sure you will not. As I said I had no time. for me it's a beta but the beta season and I see nothing wrong with that.

Don't think I'm making any drama  I expected something like that, and I suppose you do I told you you made some serious progress but you should be aware that this season will be short and that you will have something to do.

You want me to give you an opinion? Ok  I give it to you and keep in mind that the character I play with is not important:

One real example with the reward system

Char A with OE skills - 10 kills per map which are equal to let say 500 adena but this is too much can make up to 20k per map from aoe. 500-1k at the end of the map which is equal to his rewards from pvp even double.

Char B no AOE skills - 20 kills per map or around 1000 adena can make max 3k.

Checked by me in the instance - Char A 20k Char B 2k. leave the fact that Char A up 84 lvl for 1h there while char B not even 50%.

You really need to think about another reward system that doesn't make such a huge difference between characters.  with the current one your server is only for one character - SPH.

will you pay attention to me? I do not think, even if you do, can you change the system now? No you cannot  I doubt you have a magic wand.

I stopped blaming you for anything I see that you are trying to do something but unfortunately, your community is not worth and you know it.  If I played the beta and told you anything your community would be against me.

And I don't know if you realize that many of the things you added we argued within previous seasons, and then you didn't pay attention to me what is the point of trying now :) 

Edited by chaks

- Daggers need to deal more dmg. They must be able to kill Mages and Archers when they close the gap.
- ALL melee FIGHTER class skills need like 15% boost in dmg (obviously including Tanks skills).
- Bishop needs some nerf.
- Debuffs like Stuns, roots etc land rarely once ppl get Boss Jewels.

Edited by Mersiles
  • Like 1

* Reduced force single target skills damage by 15%.

That should by changed to 5-10%.

Daggers are fine after changes  if you stop use interlude deyes(-9 str :D) and get epics/gear

With debuffs its something strange they almost not land only fighters skills have better chance then magican. Maybe beacous all have full debuff ressist set up.

• Like 1