• Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba
Sign in to follow this  
Mojo

ClashForCash

30 minutes ago, KINGAS said:

45😲

Im actually counting we gonna have 6 clans atm. 3 mine, 3 mojo.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Lesley said:

Im actually counting we gonna have 6 clans atm. 3 mine, 3 mojo.

max 15 ppl in clan? with knights and guards

Edited by Dragonpower

44 minutes ago, Dragonpower said:

max 15 ppl in clan? with knights and guards

Nah u can just make another one

@Lesley  We ride together, We die together, Bad Boys for life 
Whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do
When they come for you 

• Like 1

yeah, I'm order for sure .. the fake MW will be chaos  haxhx ..

PS. Good marketing trick Raeghar using Str8's clan  from interlude to get some strong players with you..That was smart I must admit.. 

another PS. Moji if u say bruthar i can make other clan and we can make ally ? The clan will be like the real MW- bulgarian + english speaking only clan and will try to take all bulgarians with me. Whatever u say but think in H5 is better to have strong ally acting like a clan , rather then one clan in which u try to take the champions only and when somebody leave the cps break. Call the ally Nova and all clans in the ally use the same crest. The ally becomes the clan , ally leader is clan leader ,ally chat becomes clan chat ,clan leaders are just captains , everywhere we act like clan same crest same chat same leader same discord, just speak in ally not in clan in clan may speak other languages or cps and stuff like that .

Not good idea if we think about fate of server. Clans shouldn't get unite and there must be more then 4 powerful clans. if you fallow this only 1 ally will dominate the server... This is why 'creating ally' is just for 'Crest'... 

1 hour ago, Okan said:

Not good idea if we think about fate of server. Clans shouldn't get unite and there must be more then 4 powerful clans. if you fallow this only 1 ally will dominate the server... This is why 'creating ally' is just for 'Crest'... 

This is a system. Everything can be solved by adding additional players and healers. 😉 and new fix 😂

Edited by Vima
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Vima said:

This is a system. Everything can be solved by adding additional players and healers. 😉 and new fix 😂

if so i want to join them too 😅 and my clan will be including players who speaks italian. If we can find clan leaders and members speaking spanish, german and greece complete Europen Union. 👊

@Venth @tamilu3,Mystique,G1ml13,Squeezy,Myz,Logistik,ant1,GReddy join in discord ! regroup for tomorrow

P.S. may i will recruit some players on start, send me messages and discord+mic ! 

Edited by Mojo

Long time English speaking L2 player here! Definitely interested in joining this clan.

Can I get a Discord invite? :)