Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Canou

In-Game Poll

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Since not a lot of people are on the forum, it would be nice if there would be a system to answer polls in the game.
Like a NPC, and you ask the server what they want during a whole week, day, with one vote per account.

Like remove a map , any changes or suggestion.

There would be trolls ofc, but there is no place without any. And you'll get a better view? sight? of what people want, beside them imo, than what people want on the forum.

Edited by Canou

Could be about maps, which should be selected more often to display in map voting table, etc. Couse i guess my self and lot of others, just avoid some ridiculous maps just by going afk.

I have enough input from forums, I don't need anymore from ingame aswell, specially when I know its going to be much more junky when easly available for everyone, and like people here said before, most people just click buttons without even reading what they do (that's excactly why you might end up playing the less liked maps from time to time).

That's why it is better to have a NPC with just an annoucement for those who want to give their opinion.

No reward nothing. Because ofc if it is something they have to do to close a pop-up window, they will just spam anything.