Jump to content
  • Login: Online
  • Game: GM Only
  • English
  • русский
  • Ελληνικά
  • Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba
Sign in to follow this  
chaks

Finally h5

Recommended Posts

Finally something other than the mickey mouse chronicle IL!

Having a beta server is great.

Unfortunately, I have neither the time nor the desire to test it.  I have long been tired of arguing about the nonsense that always ends with insults instead of some positive results.

I haven't played here for many seasons and have no idea how the server evolved ( there was nothing in this world that could make me play on IL here but h5 is something different ) but I have some memories from previous seasons of h5 chronicle.

I have no intention of making suggestions and I have no basis on which to make them but I'll leave a shortlist of things that were a problem in previous seasons (at least in my opinion).

I hope @Emerald and the people testing the server will keep in mind this list before the server is open.

- Hero weapons - they had too much influence in the game.

- Glad, Tyrant  AOE damage - was really too big.

- Tanks - please give no reward to people who do nothing but spam aggression around. The server does not need "agro-bots". Please make the server more pvp oriented and there will be no people who spam skills just because they get big rewards.  I hope everyone understood if they didn't know that a server that has many tanks has a short life( at least faction type of servers).

- Healers - on this chronicle the healer is much stronger and much harder to die than on IL. Having healer in your party has a much bigger impact, hope there will be some small nerfs.

- Buffs on GM buffer - think before adding/removing buffs as Counter Critical and Eye of Pa'agrio. If you can test the server with and without them. Dwarf buffs? Have them or not?

- The ability to get buffs from other characters - Do not forget COV can be enchanted on Decrease Penalty, should the tanks be able to give buffs as Flame Icon and Spirit of Shilen to people in their party or they should only be self(same is valid for Pride of Kamael, Prahnah, etc). Before you say anything, have you seen what can a berserker do with Pride of Kamael enchanted on P attack, Spirit of Shilen, Dwarf buffs and Prahnah against mage?

-  Progressive gameplay - I remember there was an idea for this, I have no idea what happened to this idea but this is a must for this chronicle, otherwise, anyone who misses the first days on the server will have no chance. 

- Attribute System - I saw that there were opinions about its removal ... I think this is totally wrong I would even say that they are the opinions of people who are used too much to the Interlude chronicle. Do you think it's so hard not to have a problem?  I do not think so.

What if for example, attribute stones are very cheap and accessible to anyone?

- Stun success - Still remember one of the seasons how 2 berserkers keep the whole map in stun :)

- PvP Weapons Effect - Just for example - a tyrant with fists + PVP was able to cancel almost all buffs from his target for few seconds.

 

- Item prices( include S84 weapons/armors giant codex - mastery, enchants and so on) - that is entirely my opinion, I remember a few seasons of H5 here and I have no memory of anyone reaching "end game".  This means a character with full epic set + top S84 items and weapon and enchanting skills. Even those who played 24/7 could not achieve this for others it was impossible with 100% certainty.  I guess Emerald and all who play faction L2 servers have realized that there cannot be very long seasons - 3-4 months max then the server should be reworked and restarted. This is a fact not only here but on all such servers that still exist. I think during this time people should be able to enjoy all that the chronicle has to offer and that any attempt to extend the life of one season does not lead to anything good. I hope to see a season where people will have more access to everything and spend less time in the forum complaining about something.

There is certainly something to be added to what I have said,  there will certainly be someone who would argue( I will not participate as I had to say I said it).

Good luck :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You don't feel like anything else?, some chips a soda?, the mission of the tank is to attack spam, is its roll, and as much as many do not like tankes do a lot of damage in H5 thanks to its seed!!!, what I like most is to see opinions of people who never juice h5.

 See if I can guess, are you a magician?

Edited by Pleyades

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Pleyades said:

You don't feel like anything else?, some chips a soda?, the mission of the tank is to attack spam, is its roll, and as much as many do not like tankes do a lot of damage in H5 thanks to its seed!!!, what I like most is to see opinions of people who never juice h5.

 See if I can guess, are you a magician?

You've probably never seen people play a tank on this server,  so let me explain.

 

- 8 str, mage weapon, only defensive buffs, and 3-4 skills they use - Aggression, Aura of Hate, etc. There is no problem with what they do - anyone can play as he wants, the problem is that tanks receive adena for using aggression.

Each season there were several tanks that were not able to kill someone but they never tried. Paladin that has only defensive buffs, permanent angelic icon + flame icon is almost immortal (with enchanted  Sacrifice it is immortal which is not so on low rate because of lack of mp pots, cancels and so on).

If the tanks are rewarded for damage done there will be no problem with them at least for a while - when people have enough money they will start to make tanks but they will have items for them and this will bring the server to an end. It is not my opinion it is a fact, it happened to every faction server and will happen here too.

And your assumption is completely wrong - I've never played a magician and I will never play.  Personally, the tanks do not bother me, in my opinion, this kind of game is suitable for people with problems, mental problems you have to be wrong to enjoy this kind of game... I've asked many people why they play on PVP server with a character that has zero chance to kill someone and the answers I got were for a psychiatrist to analyze :)

It doesn't matter that I don't mind the tanks, you should know that at least 50% of the people who start playing will be mages without them, the server will not exist for a week.

So now is my turn to guess - are you tank, and more precisely Paladin with -8 str dyes?:) 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, chaks said:

- Hero weapons - they had too much influence in the game.

On iterlude was big nerf for them so nerfs  shuld by apply in same whay. They have also strong atte bonus (250) so it need by ajusted or not depend of changes on lvling weapons/armors

10 hours ago, chaks said:

- Glad, Tyrant  AOE damage - was really too big.

They have big damage boost from pvp bonus nerf final secret,  skills it self or pvp max damage bonus?

10 hours ago, chaks said:

- Tanks - please give no reward to people who do nothing but spam aggression around. The server does not need "agro-bots". Please make the server more pvp oriented and there will be no people who spam skills just because they get big rewards.  I hope everyone understood if they didn't know that a server that has many tanks has a short life( at least faction type of servers).

Its good idea but if i remmber correctly emerlad nerf adena drop just from agro botting so you have to do much more then that. Duno how about now.

10 hours ago, chaks said:

- Healers - on this chronicle the healer is much stronger and much harder to die than on IL. Having healer in your party has a much bigger impact, hope there will be some small nerfs.

They have much more skills to use and they have low mana regen then other pvp server. So for short time they will by unkillable but they will run out of mana quick and they cant get recharge from ee or se. Mages will prefer more ee beacous they can get out of mana in 2 minits or less if they spam skills. Im not sure they need any nerf here for now(maybe M crit for heal can by lowered)

10 hours ago, chaks said:

- Buffs on GM buffer - think before adding/removing buffs as Counter Critical and Eye of Pa'agrio. If you can test the server with and without them. Dwarf buffs? Have them or not?

CC(its removed allready) and EoP shuld by removed also. Eye of Pagiaro will make daggers useless and showing back to enemy should have downsides for every one. I dont know about dwarf buffs let keep them for now and see how it go( only concer me stun rate but its only for blunt weapons)

11 hours ago, chaks said:

- The ability to get buffs from other characters - Do not forget COV can be enchanted on Decrease Penalty, should the tanks be able to give buffs as Flame Icon and Spirit of Shilen to people in their party or they should only be self(same is valid for Pride of Kamael, Prahnah, etc). Before you say anything, have you seen what can a berserker do with Pride of Kamael enchanted on P attack, Spirit of Shilen, Dwarf buffs and Prahnah against mage?

Enchanting skills are very expensive here(at begging) but we shuldnt have any buffs sharing  allowed  other then buffs with litmited time like flame icon/party ud etc with some class restriction like tanks cant run with sos/flame icon 24/7. I dont know nothing about Kamael race (for me it shuldnt by added at kamael chronicle) so I have no opinion but what berserker will do if he lose hi's rush impact???

11 hours ago, chaks said:

-  Progressive gameplay - I remember there was an idea for this, I have no idea what happened to this idea but this is a must for this chronicle, otherwise, anyone who misses the first days on the server will have no chance. 

Old progresssive gameplay: it drop prices after ppl buy armors/weapons till it was free or really cheap after that unlock next gear phase

Idea was grate but ppl who play less and invest all adena in "older gear" feel that they work for nothing and they cant sell it even for half price . Maybe if remove adena decrease from it will make progressive gameplay fair enough and make it as week phases.

11 hours ago, chaks said:

- Attribute System - I saw that there were opinions about its removal ... I think this is totally wrong I would even say that they are the opinions of people who are used too much to the Interlude chronicle. Do you think it's so hard not to have a problem?  I do not think so.

Here we go agane. We dont wont remove it just make lvl 4 free for everyone and 7lvl you need work for it or limit it for lvl 4 with curent prices  stons prices of . Last h5  seasone show how max out atte weapon vs low lvl/def atte make huge unbalance just in 3 days from start and season end in 2 weeks!!!!!!!(no one wont play it or join after they get 2-3 shoted from every one). From atte system benefits mostly mage's and the show that in last seasons escpecialy from pre-freya system. We just wont to limit max  atte bonus damage to around 50% from 100%(it gave more damage bonus then epics for any class) like its right now vs newcomers/casuals.

12 hours ago, chaks said:

- Item prices( include S84 weapons/armors giant codex - mastery, enchants and so on) - that is entirely my opinion, I remember a few seasons of H5 here and I have no memory of anyone reaching "end game".  This means a character with full epic set + top S84 items and weapon and enchanting skills. Even those who played 24/7 could not achieve this for others it was impossible with 100% certainty.  I guess Emerald and all who play faction L2 servers have realized that there cannot be very long seasons - 3-4 months max then the server should be reworked and restarted. This is a fact not only here but on all such servers that still exist. I think during this time people should be able to enjoy all that the chronicle has to offer and that any attempt to extend the life of one season does not lead to anything good. I hope to see a season where people will have more access to everything and spend less time in the forum complaining about something.

You are right but main thing that stop ppl from buy gear was expensive stons that they have to put agane in new gear for lvl 7 weapone atte you almost could buy valakas(right now you need spend 250k-300k from gm shop it need by changed like we propose). If we limit atte impact on this seasons you will see ppl with elegia set after 2-3 weeks maybe faster.

 

ps. We can suggest and make questions but who will read that wall of tekst:D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Venth said:

ps. We can suggest and make questions but who will read that wall of tekst:D

True :)  You can make 10 different suggestions if you find meaning in my words ;)

For that, I didn't make suggestions and I poured everything into a spam post :o  if someone pays attention to my words - ok, if not there will be next seasons or I may be wrong.

Btw, the most important topic maybe is the last one but it also has flaws ... the tanks will appear very quickly :(  Some people may not like it, but in the last few years, I have played different faction servers whose end occurred with the appearance of tanks that have top items -  a few days ago I left one like this after a 15 minute battle with a tank that had no intention of killing me and couldn't but aggression ftw .... people are tired of beating 10 minutes someone who has only one goal - not die )

Regarding the attribute system - it's tricky. You cannot predict the impact by lowering to lvl4. I saw Shevi tests - for sure few scenarios tyrant vs mage are not enough to be sure that this will solve the problem. At least there are 2 scenarios - it will work and will be kept for next season or it will not and will try something else next season ( hope there will be such )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, chaks said:

Btw, the most important topic maybe is the last one but it also has flaws ... the tanks will appear very quickly :(  Some people may not like it, but in the last few years, I have played different faction servers whose end occurred with the appearance of tanks that have top items -  a few days ago I left one like this after a 15 minute battle with a tank that had no intention of killing me and couldn't but aggression ftw .... people are tired of beating 10 minutes someone who has only one goal - not die )

Ofc it will happend but its looks like  tk(read h5 feacures) will by like that  but he's only stun bot w/o damage.

34 minutes ago, chaks said:

Regarding the attribute system - it's tricky. You cannot predict the impact by lowering to lvl4. I saw Shevi tests - for sure few scenarios tyrant vs mage are not enough to be sure that this will solve the problem. At least there are 2 scenarios - it will work and will be kept for next season or it will not and will try something else next season ( hope there will be such )

They will not do that just lower atte damage bonus by 20% so we will have endless stone farm (till dead server). 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, chaks said:

a few days ago I left one like this after a 15 minute battle with a tank that had no intention of killing me and couldn't but aggression ftw .... people are tired of beating 10 minutes someone who has only one goal - not die )

Now imagine the incomparably higher impact of healers, who's aim is not only to not die, but to not let die anyone.

After 10 minutes of running without ability to kill anyone. Not just tanks.

I have one more suggestion to already mentioned in this topic:

REDUCE INCOMING HEAL TWICE ON ALL CLASSES

No matter who casts heal or receives heal or what exactly skill used, the ammount of HP restored should be twice lower.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Madlaxy said:

Now imagine the incomparably higher impact of healers, who's aim is not only to not die, but to not let die anyone.

After 10 minutes of running without ability to kill anyone. Not just tanks.

I have one more suggestion to already mentioned in this topic:

REDUCE INCOMING HEAL TWICE ON ALL CLASSES

No matter who casts heal or receives heal or what exactly skill used, the ammount of HP restored should be twice lower.

Key word for  heals  can by no magic critical heal out side of olympiad but i say that allready. Gracja chronicle change healers into gods with magic heal crit mechanic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Venth said:

Ofc it will happend but its looks like  tk(read h5 feacures) will by like that  but he's only stun bot w/o damage.

9

I would say, Paladin,  even in the beginning (because of Angelic Icon and Flame Icon ).

 

12 hours ago, Venth said:

They will not do that just lower atte damage bonus by 20% so we will have endless stone farm (till dead server).

2

 

This may make some character meaningless( I guess Soulhound for sure) and make some almost immortal ( for tanks, healers and characters that have more HP its more than welcome)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this