Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pleyades

...to many tanks

13 posts in this topic

Is it really necessary? Should I play what the server tells me? and not choose what I want?

3 hours ago, Pleyades said:

Is it really necessary? Should I play what the server tells me? and not choose what I want?

play the class you wanna play. i dont get your problem

as peper said feel free to join temporary the other faction. 

Its a balance feature that you cant have too much tanks on one side.

29 minutes ago, Chevignon said:

as peper said feel free to join temporary the other faction. 

Its a balance feature that you cant have too much tanks on one side.

Yes and no, cause during "low" online you cant join other faction if you have a clan and im not saying this for tank, for any class. Yesterday i was playing on dagger, i couldnt join in as order, thats my faction and i couldnt join chaos cause im in a clan, so i was in town, waiting near crystal for like 15min.

Edited by Advol

For balance purposes there are some restrictions applied to events. You might have noticed the amount of tanks wannabes on the server ... so too many can ruin the PvP experience. Join the other side as PePer said (if possible, because sometimes you cannot as Advol said and it happened to me too quite often) or play one of the other 3 classes you have chosen.

Have a nice day! :)

Hace 3 horas, Chevignon dijo:

Como dijo Peper, siéntete libre de unirte regularmente a la otra facción. 

Es una característica de equilibrio que no puede tener demasiados tanques en un lado.

ahh well, that there are 50 archers on one side and 50 wizards on the other and they kill you for the range is a great balance, good argument thank you, I think it has been silly my question, your answers define why public success, thanks and sorry for the loss of your time.

Edited by Pleyades

@AdvolThat Problem wont be solved since the big part of the community are solo Players and allow you to join your side would weaken them even more as it would weaken you

@Pleyades Ist a big difference if 50 mages are playing vs 50 archers or 50 archers/mages vs 50 tanks.

The first Option brings allot of pvps and fun meanwhile the second Option brings nearly Zero kills and frustration.

The choice between is pretty simple i think

4 minutes ago, PrayForMercy said:

For balance purposes there are some restrictions applied to events. You might have noticed the amount of tanks wannabes on the server ... so too many can ruin the PvP experience. Join the other side as PePer said (if possible, because sometimes you cannot as Advol said and it happened to me too quite often) or play one of the other 3 classes you have chosen.

Have a nice day! :)

I can get to understand it in iterlude, in h5 it is more complicated, having two weapons at 300 and two armor at 120 is not easy, and returning to what I said at the beginning, you decide that I should play, and not me, if you choose healer or tanke you have great possibilities of not entering, choose magician, archer or dagger.

2 hours ago, Pleyades said:

I can get to understand it in iterlude, in h5 it is more complicated, having two weapons at 300 and two armor at 120 is not easy, and returning to what I said at the beginning, you decide that I should play, and not me, if you choose healer or tanke you have great possibilities of not entering, choose magician, archer or dagger.

I understand you completely ... I used to play a cardinal main few interlude seasons ago and couldn't join events on either sides unless I was camping the Portal to enter fast to the next one.

You gave a good argument there with attributes and indeed is quite hard to get them on different sets/weapons for different classes. Drop rate is quite low and the success rate even lower :/

For now the H5 server is in test phase and things might change for the better in time.:delf2_7:

Edited by PrayForMercy