Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eleanora

H5 RIP mages

82 posts in this topic

It seems like RIP for mages in next season. Surrender land rate is around 10%, vortex 30%, 4/10 skills fails (tested of BP, tank and archer).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, Eleanora said:

It seems like RIP for mages in next season. Surrender land rate is around 10%, vortex 30%, 4/10 skills fails (tested of BP, tank and archer).

 

if you want to play mage in h5 go for storm screamer, other are going to be weaker, empower echo is way too strong

also you did test skill +0 i guess, in h5 you can easy make surrender/nuke +30 and vortex +15, all it take is time, thanks safe mastery book

in h5 making ++ skills is making a real difference, not like +10/12 skills in interlude

Edited by Advol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Advol said:

 

if you want to play mage in h5 go for storm screamer, other are going to be weaker, empower echo is way too strong

also you did test skill +0 i guess, in h5 you can easy make surrender/nuke +30 and vortex +15, all it take is time, thanks safe mastery book

in h5 making ++ skills is making a real difference, not like +10/12 skills in interlude

What he said + attributes.... I'm sure you don't have your skills enchanted to max already....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Eleanora said:

It seems like RIP for mages in next season. Surrender land rate is around 10%, vortex 30%, 4/10 skills fails (tested of BP, tank and archer).

on h5 ppl almost dont use surrender its deppend how you  enchant skills

1 hour ago, Advol said:

 

if you want to play mage in h5 go for storm screamer, other are going to be weaker, empower echo is way too strong

y other mages can have only little more deffence but ss its king of damage

Dont forget that 99,9% of ppl will focus wind ressit to go around 360-400 atte deffence(maybe litle more its max) + 2-3 other elements can go like that, so its all about target  atte  ressit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Venth said:

on h5 ppl almost dont use surrender its deppend how you  enchant skills

as i remember you can have hurricane ++ wind weakness, so better to spam it than wasting time hoping for surrender to land

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You've lost your ways ))). you going "astray" with this client ))). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Eleanora said:

Surrender +14, rest +12.

What exacly you enchanted chance/cost/weakness?? same about nukes

ps.if  remmber good you cant  use surrender and nuke on weekens. Go on surrender - weekenes on nuke-power= max damage but lower chance to land

Edited by Venth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Venth said:

What exacly you enchanted chance/cost/weakness?? same about nukes

Chance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, Eleanora said:

Chance.

nukes cant have chance :)

ps look up

 

Edited by Venth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TANKS ARE LIKE A DD'S ! UNBALANCED 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Mojo said:

TANKS ARE LIKE A DD'S ! UNBALANCED 

h5 its chronicle where you can play almost all chars as dd

tanks :

paladin= best dd from tank

sk= similar but lower defence and no heal  / partys love him as support

tk= stun bot tank almost unkillable :) so its similar what you saw as   interlud tank 

da= new cancer bot :D(3 this tanks on one target and you have almost 0 buffs 

I wonder what emerlad changed about this classes.

Edited by Venth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mojo said:

TANKS ARE LIKE A DD'S ! UNBALANCED 

That's the chronicle... Enjoy it. I saw you crying on some SK stream.... The guy had all skills opened and yeah that's how it goes. Also you and  another guy crying about dmg and tanks, both playing necro in a chronicle where everything has dark resists....and crying about not killing a tank.... Well.... I loled a bit..

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, PrayForMercy said:

That's the chronicle... Enjoy it. I saw you crying on some SK stream.... The guy had all skills opened and yeah that's how it goes. Also you and  another guy crying about dmg and tanks, both playing necro in a chronicle where everything has dark resists....and crying about not killing a tank.... Well.... I loled a bit..

Dunno the SK dmg with skills up, but for having done a test on PK with x2 icon up with blunt(with less than 60% hp) and ofc 0 attribute on weapon, i was doing 5k crit on bp(with +6 dyn set) with all possible buff to be tanky. 5k crit with 1500 AS and 500 crit rate ofc :D, so its not 1 crit time to time, its like 2 crit per sec easy

Edited by Advol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just gotta make it clear: for now the balance changes from IL are applied on the H5 server, they are probably wrong and will be adjusted / removed later - I gotta dig into the old h5 topics to find what balance settings we had.

Mages will probably not have any m.crit rate/dmg nerfs and none of the tanks/WL will get any damage boosts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Just gotta make it clear: for now the balance changes from IL are applied on the H5 server, they are probably wrong and will be adjusted / removed later - I gotta dig into the old h5 topics to find what balance settings we had.

Mages will probably not have any m.crit rate/dmg nerfs and none of the tanks/WL will get any damage boosts.

oh my god, t i was ready to  leave from that h5 cus wl makes me 4k dmg tanks 2-3k 
take a look at necro gloom,skeleton delay use time, time is to long i cant use skeleton in fights 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

42 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Just gotta make it clear: for now the balance changes from IL are applied on the H5 server, they are probably wrong and will be adjusted / removed later - I gotta dig into the old h5 topics to find what balance settings we had.

Mages will probably not have any m.crit rate/dmg nerfs and none of the tanks/WL will get any damage boosts.

You delated old forum archive and forum when ovc was running h5 seasons almost every 2nd seasons. My old nick name on forum was Nostromo or WindBlow and you can try find old conversion when you start change atte balance if you have old forume archive.

Biggest nerf for tanks was disable buffs  sk/paladin working on each other but they can buff other classes (maybe tk was included )and reducing blunt crit power boost or removing it. In result hero paladin can hit max for 3-4k with hero blunt not like before run alltime with sk and hit from 5-8k with hero weapon 24/7.

Edited by Venth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mojo said:


take a look at necro gloom,skeleton delay use time, time is to long i cant use skeleton in fights 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please fix the kamael soul hound mage buff absorption. Need to absorb some buffs in order to play the class. (And consider valueing the debuff increase buffs please.) The skill says up to seven buffs absorbed, none is and it feels like it cancels(only) 1-3 buffs. Class alrdy has very low m.atks. Played in other srvrs and was balanced like sorc dmg. Thnx in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, xstathisx1993 said:

Please fix the kamael soul hound mage buff absorption. Need to absorb some buffs in order to play the class. (And consider valueing the debuff increase buffs please.) The skill says up to seven buffs absorbed, none is and it feels like it cancels(only) 1-3 buffs. Class alrdy has very low m.atks. Played in other srvrs and was balanced like sorc dmg. Thnx in advance.

up to seven means anywhere between 0-7 ...and the skill is working only that the buffs you steal are not transferred to you(and it feels like its not working for you maybe). Also the "stolen buffs" are returned to the player before your skill is ready to steal again ....

 

PS. Also the correct skill name is not "mage buff absorption" .... it's "Steal Divinity".

PS2. Please try and make a proper bug report topic next time, not post in some random topic in general discussion (where the chance to be seen by Emerald is low).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, Mojo said:

take a look at necro gloom,skeleton delay use time, time is to long i cant use skeleton in fights 

 

Edited by Mojo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok im getting agro from tanks 1000% but why when i press esc target are disable? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Emerald PLS Fix Skeleton delay spawn time!! IS NOT AS IN INTERLUDEEE ITS VERY SLOWLY AND YOU CANT USE IN PVP's!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0