Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DeathDealer

wild magic Passive

8 posts in this topic

hello i have problem with wild magic passive why this passive its so nerf? it's inpssobile to make magic critical i hit 1/6 for 1 m.c and sometimes i hit 10 times with out magic critical omg fixed please :/

* Reduced magic critical rate by 75%.
* Reduced magic critical damage by 25%.

Server feature. Nothing to fix here.

Posted (edited)

I think the op means if wild magic passive(50% wild magic bonus),i include here active also its working retail like and for sure difference should be felt since its multiplicative meaning x1.5 more m crits.This is the big question..

Edited by Tarzanule

12 hours ago, Tarzanule said:

I think the op means if wild magic passive(50% wild magic bonus),i include here active also its working retail like and for sure difference should be felt since its multiplicative meaning x1.5 more m crits.This is the big question..

I have my doubts that u would feel a 50% increase when ur m crit rate is around 7-8 %.

Posted (edited)

http://l2p.lacrafter.ru/wildmagic.html

Take a look at this.This is the retail formula for m crits made by some gurus and is 99% correct and was confirmed by players wich achieved 100% m crit(or very close) rate on retail.Acording with this formula in retail a sps with 30 wit valakas siren wm2 powa achieve 62% m crit rate.With a wm passive he should achieve 93% and if both passive and active m crit is close to 150% so each nuke m crit

Now here on l2ovc a sps with 30 wit valakas siren wm2 powa should achieve 15% m crit rate(1 from 6 nuke average).And with a wm passive he should achieve 23%(1 from 4 nuke average).And if both wm passive + active it should achieve 35% m crit.Now u can clearly see that difference between 15 % m crit and 23% from 1/6 to 1/4 is quite pretty big and should be felt.

Check this retail video where a sh with valakas all wm buffs+wm passive has pretty much close to 100% mc rate.

Edited by Tarzanule

1 hour ago, Tarzanule said:

http://l2p.lacrafter.ru/wildmagic.html

Take a look at this.This is the retail formula for m crits made by some gurus and is 99% correct and was confirmed by players wich achieved 100% m crit(or very close) rate on retail.Acording with this formula in retail a sps with 30 wit valakas siren wm2 powa achieve 62% m crit rate.With a wm passive he should achieve 93% and if both passive and active m crit is close to 150% so each nuke m crit

Now here on l2ovc a sps with 30 wit valakas siren wm2 powa should achieve 15% m crit rate(1 from 6 nuke average).And with a wm passive he should achieve 23%(1 from 4 nuke average).And if both wm passive + active it should achieve 35% m crit.Now u can clearly see that difference between 15 % m crit and 23% from 1/6 to 1/4 is quite pretty big and should be felt.

Check this retail video where a sh with valakas all wm buffs+wm passive has pretty much close to 100% mc rate.

ofcourse that would be felt but i have my doubts that anyone have 30wit+valakas+siren+wm2+powa+wm passiv+wm activ :P

Also u dont know if the thread opener have valakas and pow. If he dont have he also wont notice the wm passiv effect

25 minutes ago, Chevignon said:

ofcourse that would be felt but i have my doubts that anyone have 30wit+valakas+siren+wm2+powa+wm passiv+wm activ :P

Also u dont know if the thread opener have valakas and pow. If he dont have he also wont notice the wm passiv effect

On retail to achieve close to 100% m crit only wm passive was needed.Since wm active lasts 2 min and reuse 5min or so ofc wm passive was top augment for nukers.Should be no different here,wm passive should be top nuker augment here too but only if is working correctly whith suposed bonus.And since augments passive and active stack together a mage here should be m crit machines(1 from 3),and even with 1 wm augments they should m crit pretty nice(1 from 4) .

But yeah would be stupid if OP had magnus or anything else than powa and complaining about....