Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Venth

Lf fresh info

10 posts in this topic

@Emerald Your old h5 project is still up to date or you will stick to the interlude.

ps. I would love to see h5 seasons w/o atte stons/system(for balanced expirence) or really cheap distribution of stons

Im Lf Info for did you plan to change farm system,ench system 
And one more important thing! What about raidbosses jws drop? everybody knows that  is unfair 
did you think to change the drops? 
@Emerald

Edited by Mojo

I agree that epic jwls are not fair... I think there should be like a schedule for fighting raid bosses... making it random makes it so bad that you have to play all the time to know when the RBs will be up or not... 

1 hour ago, PePeR said:

I agree that epic jwls are not fair... I think there should be like a schedule for fighting raid bosses... making it random makes it so bad that you have to play all the time to know when the RBs will be up or not... 

You talk about specific houres for bosses like valakas 8 pm sunday?? It can by good solution but dont touch drop system for players( maybe little bonus for top players like 250 a or quest part for free scroll).

What you thing about change for enchant drop chance depend on current adena system or its allready in game? Little boost for drop chances like it was before? I would like to see  this chance of drop system: if you hit b grade he drop only eab/ewb, a grade target only eaa/ewa, s grade target only eas/ews, if you hit target with mixed a/s grade its 50%/50% what he possibile can drop.

16 hours ago, Venth said:

I would like to see  this chance of drop system: if you hit b grade he drop only eab/ewb, a grade target only eaa/ewa, s grade target only eas/ews, if you hit target with mixed a/s grade its 50%/50% what he possibile can drop.

Thats good idea, LIKE IT ! UP 

On 9/27/2019 at 6:08 PM, Venth said:

@Emerald Your old h5 project is still up to date or you will stick to the interlude.

ps. I would love to see h5 seasons w/o atte stons/system(for balanced expirence) or really cheap distribution of stons

soon.

On 9/29/2019 at 6:48 PM, PePeR said:

you have to play all the time to know when the RBs will be up

That's exactly the point...

@Emerald thats all answers? :D   
I mean i  give my opinion for raidboss drops becouse to take jws from them is very unfair 
any discuss here? 

Edited by Mojo