• русский
  • Ελληνικά
  • Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba
Sign in to follow this  
derninson

im crazy with a daggers

they are like a tanks with alot of dmg.... one of them full c-b grade can owned so izi at S grade gear full epics.. is this correct ?

19 minutes ago, derninson said:

they are like a tanks with alot of dmg.... one of them full c-b grade can owned so izi at S grade gear full epics.. is this correct ?

Please stop crying ... Thanks.

7 hours ago, derninson said:

Newbie archer player that crit newcomers for 5k complains about daggers. :D:D:DD:D:DD:D:DD::DD::DD:

Yes. This Is Correct ))))))))))))))))))). Very Correct. ^^" It's lineage. And Th The Legend. It's Actually a more personalized GOD ))). But with some OP Mages in it ... cause ..NCSOFT and MAGI. :-j :delf1_5:

damn.. i open topic some time ago.. and just trash ppl with trash answers..nothing about gm... plz tell me for what i play all days +8 hour per day.. to get full epics bow+10 armor S +6 , if cant kill a stupid b grade.. and for what talk about S grade daggers is like impossible.. so low dmg to them and when you hit 10 times just 1 succes....give thx if this hit are critical ;:P

5 minutes ago, derninson said:

damn.. i open topic some time ago.. and just trash ppl with trash answers..nothing about gm... plz tell me for what i play all days +8 hour per day.. to get full epics bow+10 armor S +6 , if cant kill a stupid b grade.. and for what talk about S grade daggers is like impossible.. so low dmg to them and when you hit 10 times just 1 succes....give thx if this hit are critical ;:P

L2P

24 minutes ago, derninson said:

dude,are you new in l2 or what?

Edited by VincentVega
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Digicult said:

If you can't kill a b grade dagger with that gear, then idk....better play some other class than archer.

when did ever an archer kill a good dagger ? Ever. The only 1 that might get a dagger is He maybe. If you hit good enough and u get on snipe "skilly" enough u might be able to kill a dagger. Classes And Classes , Counters and Counters. 

Edited by Zirconium