Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VincentVega

Question about clan skills

21 posts in this topic

Got question about clan skills,does anyone know if putting clan skills require reputation as well here or just egg items?

im asking as it seems it extremaly expensive to create own clan if you dont wanna join zergs.

Edited by VincentVega

43 minutes ago, VincentVega said:

Got question about clan skills,does anyone know if putting clan skills require reputation as well here or just egg items?

im asking as it seems it extremaly expensive to create own clan if you dont wanna join zergs.

It requires both reputation and eggs .Clan skills go till level 3 so 1 egg for each level (3 in total) and the ammount of reputation varies .Reputation can be purchased for adena from the god faction npc  .

2 minutes ago, Lebron said:

It requires both reputation and eggs .Clan skills go till level 3 so 1 egg for each level (3 in total) and the ammount of reputation varies .Reputation can be purchased for adena from the god faction npc  .

Its not 10 egg per skill ( might for example) so 30 total? Do you remember amount of reputation? 2500/5000/13000 +/-?

52 minutes ago, VincentVega said:

as lebron said u need rep and eggs. for clan lvl 8 it costs 188,150 adena. for full clan skills u need 60 eggs. and average skill is 500 rep (2500 adena) some are more expensive some are less expensive. so yeah it is kind of expensive to get clan going if u wanna do it solo

edit: lvl 8 with full slots i mean.

Edited by Stricken

2 hours ago, Stricken said:

as lebron said u need rep and eggs. for clan lvl 8 it costs 188,150 adena. for full clan skills u need 60 eggs. and average skill is 500 rep (2500 adena) some are more expensive some are less expensive. so yeah it is kind of expensive to get clan going if u wanna do it solo

edit: lvl 8 with full slots i mean.

190 k is just for clan lvl in total or its price for all ( lvl+skills). Sorry for so many question but i want be sure if i ll be able to afford for such thing. Whats the +\- cost of creating clan with skills from zero. 250k-300k-400k ?

14 minutes ago, VincentVega said:

190 k is just for clan lvl in total or its price for all ( lvl+skills). Sorry for so many question but i want be sure if i ll be able to afford for such thing. Whats the +\- cost of creating clan with skills from zero. 250k-300k-400k ?

188,150 adena  clan lvl 8 with full slots.
60 eggs, around 500 rep per skill (some more, some less) (2500 adena per skill)
60x2500 =150,000
188k+150k = 338k  
this isnt 300% accurate, just some quick math, might be less or more, cause im not sure of all the rep prices on skills, it might be 30-50k less or more. but its around those values

oh and this is assuming ure not buying eggs, if u buy the eggs, its a bit more ( idk eggs prices)

Edited by Stricken

Egg prices ~1500 adena each... Adds another ~90k to the total.... I still believe it's a lot... And not all clan members get full skills in the end.... 

Edited by PrayForMercy

37 minutes ago, Stricken said:

188,150 adena  clan lvl 8 with full slots.
60 eggs, around 500 rep per skill (some more, some less) (2500 adena per skill)
60x2500 =150,000
188k+150k = 338k  
this isnt 300% accurate, just some quick math, might be less or more, cause im not sure of all the rep prices on skills, it might be 30-50k less or more. but its around those values

oh and this is assuming ure not buying eggs, if u buy the eggs, its a bit more ( idk eggs prices)

yeah, i think everyone should get the bonuses, clans are already nerfed to a maximum of 15 ppl, after u pay 188k adena, and then most dont get clan skills, its just weird, but it is what it is..

Edited by Stricken

i made clan 8 full skils and royals etc alone, not a big deal if u are in full S grade and epics

10 minutes ago, BOG said:

i made clan 8 full skils and royals etc alone, not a big deal if u are in full S grade and epics

If ;)

49 minutes ago, BOG said:

if u have plenty of free time* ))

Yeah,then if you want create it by yourself alone you need real $$ or nolife to get it.

Impossible for peeps playing 2-4 hper day ;)

1 hour ago, BOG said:

:))))))))))))))))) ))))))))))))))))  ))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))) Oh Did Ya ? But 'till u are in full s grade and epics , how you do it mate? ))). 

5 hours ago, Zirconium said:

:))))))))))))))))) ))))))))))))))))  ))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))) Oh Did Ya ? But 'till u are in full s grade and epics , how you do it mate? ))). 

simple, u dont do a clan till u are full items, items are more important and then u make ez adenu

Or u make it a requirement for your clan members to donate 2.5k per day in order to get clan skills

Imagine being organized as a group

9 hours ago, goodplayer said:

Or u make it a requirement for your clan members to donate 2.5k per day in order to get clan skills

why do you think that'll work . It's hard with the taxes Since... Lineage. ))).

17 hours ago, BOG said:

simple, u dont do a clan till u are full items, items are more important and then u make ez adenu

yup...))). that way ye. 

10 hours ago, goodplayer said:

imagine being organized on a server that rewards solos and nerfs every single bit of organised gameplay like even a fucking recharge mechanic or simply having scuffed domi that can only heal his own pt and still supports cant heal eachother, not to mention clan only 15 members and only like 2-3 of them can have clan empower...

other than that, ure absolutely right, the donation method works best.

My friend created clan,so if anyone is interested in price -its around 230k ( not all skils-most useful like resist/def/might/mdef/acc/eva/hp).

so its not so bad overall :)

6 hours ago, VincentVega said:

My friend created clan,so if anyone is interested in price -its around 230k ( not all skils-most useful like resist/def/might/mdef/acc/eva/hp).

so its not so bad overall :)

As i said earlier ,to own a clan and have clan skills is alot cheaper .I remember not long time ago only going from clan level 7 to level 8 was like 40k crp (20k old adena) .Emerald did a great job,now everyone can be a clan leader and have cheap clan skills .This change suits the faction server well .

BTW u dont need to make it all at once ,u can do it in steps over time so its accesible for everyone .

What is 2.5k adena? If the randoms u invite to ur clan dont want to spend 2.5k per day for the first week, u should really consider how much value that person brings to the clan.

13 hours ago, Stricken said:

imagine being organized on a server that rewards solos and nerfs every single bit of organised gameplay like even a fucking recharge mechanic or simply having scuffed domi that can only heal his own pt and still supports cant heal eachother, not to mention clan only 15 members and only like 2-3 of them can have clan empower...

other than that, ure absolutely right, the donation method works best.

ur actually brainless arent u

1 person likes this