Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ImmunE

Scamm shop - be carrefull

30 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

where is scam?

Edited by ching

I dont know why i even brother with u two :rage:  , did u read his sign and check price?

1 person likes this

Most likely just a missclick on title. Price is as it should be. 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Fungry said:

That's what I would use as an argument also, but it might be a manipulation ;) 

I'm sure it is a scam shop... Been there for days... Also seen him logged and set the same shop again..... 

On 8/27/2019 at 2:04 PM, Fungry said:

mhm , certainly more than 1 miss click loooooool :lol:

I think to avoid so much clutter and old shops... I think good idea would be to implement an offline shop to last max 24h. Any thoughts?

33 minutes ago, PePeR said:

I think to avoid so much clutter and old shops... I think good idea would be to implement an offline shop to last max 24h. Any thoughts?

it's a no no .... my shop won't be there until next season :/ A nice idea would be to implement the auction house manager from GOD+  this way we will spend less time on market searching crap ... but i'm not sure it can be implemented on interlude chronicle ....

https://l2wiki.com/Auction_House

Selling items

%D0%9A%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%B8%D1%81%D1%81%D0%

Purchasing Items

%D0%9A%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%B8%D1%81%D1%81%D0%

I think I've seen a auction house implemented in L2 Classic... somewhere... when u click alt + B, the window opened and there was an entire auction house implemented... it was pretty dope. I think it's very good idea but a lot of effort to make this work

Limiting shop time won't solve anything, they'll simply remake it.

And how is auction house even related... not to mention we had it when L2 OvC was GoD, didn't like it.

Anyway just report and i'll ban them.

11 hours ago, Balistical said:

Here's a real scam shop

Shot00008.jpg

Shot00009.jpg

I don't consider these scam shops to be honest... I believe everyone is free to sell anything they want as long as the prices and the items sold/bought are the same with the ones in their sell/buy "message". 

9 hours ago, Emerald said:

Limiting shop time won't solve anything, they'll simply remake it.

And how is auction house even related... not to mention we had it when L2 OvC was GoD, didn't like it.

Anyway just report and i'll ban them.

I posted about auction house because of pepper's statement about cluttering and useless shops. Auction house limits the time you spend searching/checking shops. Trust me is frustrating to look on the market every single time you want to buy or sell something or to try and find the best deals etc. It was a very useful feature on god+ when you could find something very fast and market was very competitive. 

Can you elaborate why you didn't like it? 

12 hours ago, PrayForMercy said:

I don't consider these scam shops to be honest... I believe everyone is free to sell anything they want as long as the prices and the items sold/bought are the same with the ones in their sell/buy "message". 

So selling items that are sold for free in shop for 10k adena is not a scam ?

6 minutes ago, Balistical said:

there are people out there selling 500 SSB for 5k adena each, is that a scam shop? its just a way to keep ur character online, maybe for online time top or something idk.  u may think of it as a scam, but it really isnt, any person with a brain will look at that and close the window, if u get scammed into buying one of those staffs then thats absolutely ur fault....

ps/edit: theres also a small chance that some people dont know those are sold in gm shop, in which case its actually helpful to them to be able to get them at a shop, even if its expensive rofl

Edited by Stricken

1 minute ago, Stricken said:

there are people out there selling 500 SSB for 5k adena each, is that a scam shop? its just a way to keep ur character online, maybe for online time top or something idk.  u may think of it as a scam, but it really isnt, any person with a brain will look at that and close the window, if u get scammed into buying one of those staffs then thats absolutely ur fault....

that's just for transfering money from a char to another maybe :))).if u havent got more laptops/pc\s 

2 hours ago, Zirconium said:

that's just for transfering money from a char to another maybe :))).if u havent got more laptops/pc\s 

Not a bad idea tho... Didn't need it so far but yeah.... Good idea nonetheless ;)

2 hours ago, Balistical said:

Why would that be a scam? Any normal player can look and know what stuff can be found in shops....  Any normal player would always close those shop / ignore them. 

If that would actually be a scam.... Would be bannable on every single server... Guess what is not. :elf2_14:

17 minutes ago, PrayForMercy said:

Why would that be a scam? Any normal player can look and know what stuff can be found in shops....  Any normal player would always close those shop / ignore them. 

If that would actually be a scam.... Would be bannable on every single server... Guess what is not. :elf2_14:

So, tell me what is the purpose of selling items that are free in gm shop?? The only purpose of existing such a shop in my opinion is to find a guy who doesn't know it and will buy it...

If the guy who is selling items knows that noone will buy it, why is he setting up a shop like that?

EDIT:

I actually see 2 CONS of having such a shop...

First of all, the guy is looking for someone who will not know and will buy his stuff ( SCAM ).

Second reason is he is wasting your time... if you are looking for something on the market and you see 5 these kind of shops you just wasted 30 seconds of your life... ;)

Now tell me please what is the PROS of having such a shop on the market.. I see none

Edited by PePeR

50 minutes ago, PePeR said:

So, tell me what is the purpose of selling items that are free in gm shop?? The only purpose of existing such a shop in my opinion is to find a guy who doesn't know it and will buy it...

If the guy who is selling items knows that noone will buy it, why is he setting up a shop like that?

EDIT:

I actually see 2 CONS of having such a shop...

First of all, the guy is looking for someone who will not know and will buy his stuff ( SCAM ).

Second reason is he is wasting your time... if you are looking for something on the market and you see 5 these kind of shops you just wasted 30 seconds of your life... ;)

Now tell me please what is the PROS of having such a shop on the market.. I see none

That's the person's problem for not checking the GM shop, not mine. I currently have a +0 demon dagger on sell for 1kk adena...is it scam? ofc not because you know it's free in shop and you ignore it. The guy is selling those weapons "to help"  lazy people to get those weapons faster but not for free. If you are lazy and didn't check the GM shop first ...not my problem. Everything is there. What's next? a topic about people selling mats for 100+ adena telling me is scam because in shop they are 100a each? or about buff books being sold with higher prices than GM shop? I've seen plenty of these shops while playing this season and didn't come here to cry like most of you are. Ignore and move on.

Also as a new player, until you farm rank 5 and get noble status, you have plenty of time to learn a lot about the server. What you have in GM / donations shop etc and what not. Stop trying to make excuses for other players.

Have a nice day.

Also a  scam would be trying to sell D(C/B) Grade crystals instead of blue(green/red) 13 or gemstones D grade instead of Stones of Purity etc etc etc.

It's a player choice to sell his stuff with the desired price (even if in GM shop it's free).

I bet 5 $ that one of these shops is PrayForMercy's . No reason to defend them so vigorously. It's clear as day that these people want to take advantage of new players.

3 minutes ago, Balistical said:

I bet 5 $ that one of these shops is PrayForMercy's . No reason to defend them so vigorously. It's clear as day that these people want to take advantage of new players.

I left the server on Monday so that's -5$ for you. I'm also not defending anyone, I'm just stating the obvious.

Hi guys , I've seen also this shops in town and i was playing for about 2 days in the server ( new player ). 
I didn't knew that is illegal and i made also offline shop selling some mats/parts and also 3 C grade weps for oly at 900a price. 

Guess what? I'm permanently banned on my account and also on hwdi ( that means i can't connect even with a new account on the server )
Seems my carrier to that server ended so fast.