KoSzOs

Oppurtunity for a change

13 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello Players!

I was making a suggestion, but somehow it was moved or deleted and i didnt got a noti, but that was going straight to eme.

This goes for you guys. Mainly.

So I was suggesting a new chronicle. I have said that i looked into this season and its actually good no complaints at all.

But i have tried the classic 2.9 chronicle and its awsome. I have said that I know that IL has been word so hard that it just need adjustments as the season goes on, and a new chronicle would be an undertaking to work out, and as we have seen before god client it didnt worked at the end of the day. But classic is classic. Its like vanilla in wow.

Personally i dont like IL, h5 is much better imo, but classic actually FITS the core of the gameplay (from B to S grd) and weaps sa got reworked and many things. It would be an awsome experience to try it.

Heres the thing i have never gone to the donation side before. Never. Not in 1 game. Okey i have bought 2 games in my life. 1st: NFS:Most Wanted 2nd: Forza Horizon 4

I would actually donate to the server if eme would make it happen, not because perks, because he would devereve my money.

I think i have said whats on my mind, its up to you guys.

No idea of how you guys are with the classic menu, i have only just tried it. And I like it.

Would you guys be interesed in seeing a classic GvE server? I would.

PS: I remember eme said he is done with IL no more IL season,.. well it was like 6-8 IL seasonsago..

Edited by KoSzOs

Emerald should move on from c6 

If he can make a classic server it will be the best

I dont get why ppl love C6, for me it was one of the worst chronicles. C4 da best. :D Or something with kamalols.

Classic is the worst u can do on a faction, its so bad lol

5 hours ago, Soulka said:

Can you please explain why you think that? 

Only bad thing I can think of is that it needs a lot of testrun to find balance, othat than that none. But if you know sometheting I dont please tell me.

If u cant handle wls and tanks in IL forget about classic they will be a nightmare for you , they not only stun lock you they will kill you also and u cant do shit to them.

1 hour ago, ImmunE said:

If u cant handle wls and tanks in IL forget about classic they will be a nightmare for you , they not only stun lock you they will kill you also and u cant do shit to them.

not when you have song of purification. However the debuff system is a own mess in classic

Posted (edited)

Its not a mess , i very good actually. U cant land  debuffs with low lvl char on high lvl char ,but once u get max or the same  lvl , your debuffs land almoust 100%. Thats kinda fair in my opinion.

Edited by ImmunE

Some debuffs being completely useless is absurd. There are powerful skills like cancel or some stuns that lands everytime, and there are many other like lightning spark (anchor) from SK that never lands. I think that whoever designed land rates should have at least set a minimum cap of 20% chance to every debuff.

13 hours ago, Soulka said:

It need lot of work but once its done it will be the best

There is 1 classic gve that balance is not that bad expect some donate items that you can get later as normal player

i palyed a classic gve like last year or so, it was so fuking bad, if u didnt play mage u were fucked.

9 minutes ago, Soulka said:

i palyed a classic gve like last year or so, it was so fuking bad, if u didnt play mage u were fucked.

and here is any different? it just depends on map but put every1 on open field map and tell them to make pt's + assist each other good luck with ur silly melee trying to pass that 900 range gap.

melee's here are also more or less bound to use objects in order to force them to come close or for u to wait for a chance to pop out of ur hiding hole..
just the way its GvE servers are all cool and crap but it just has never really worked for melee's..