Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
derninson

healer +17 min nonstop spam heal ???

56 posts in this topic

helaer called Kat ..in last event+17 min nonstop spam heal for keep alive kazuma... is this possible?. i ask cuz healer can spam heal for myb 3-5 min  more when only use greater heal.

With clarity augment or hero 1h mage it's possible yeah. Even with just magnus, clarity, meditation, toggle on.

2 people like this

On 8/22/2019 at 7:11 PM, maze said:

With clarity augment or hero 1h mage it's possible yeah. Even with just magnus, clarity, meditation, toggle on.

imagine if you have both :)

yes and dice rolling while healing also helps, prolly some new bug that some1 forget to report

On 8/22/2019 at 6:20 PM, derninson said:

helaer called Kat ..in last event+17 min nonstop spam heal for keep alive kazuma... is this possible?. i ask cuz healer can spam heal for myb 3-5 min  more when only use greater heal

Maybe healer doesn't enter combat when heals and regenerates faster?

1 hour ago, Soulka said:

yes and dice rolling while healing also helps, prolly some new bug that some1 forget to report

lol noob doesnt know what bonus you getting for dice rolling...

8 hours ago, Advol said:

lol noob doesnt know what bonus you getting for dice rolling...

sorry java player, we dont do that sh1t on low rate pvps

4 hours ago, Soulka said:

sorry java player, we dont do that sh1t on low rate pvps

i forgive you, i understand that not everyone can know everything

Posted (edited)

delete bishops , and u won't see op archers around anymore. Or any archers running with zerk and full p atk no ressists ))). 

Edited by Zirconium
2 people like this

I saw some guy last night on HE  , playing with zerk . Learn lineage and stop using that buff ))). on every char. 

New record.. she can nonstop spam heal to a dagger that ppl hit +2500 `per critical for all event... 

roll 6 3 times in a row and get full mp  top sacret go test  with this srategy u all can take bishops and heal  me xaxax ;D

On 8/22/2019 at 6:20 PM, derninson said:

helaer called Kat ..in last event+17 min nonstop spam heal for keep alive kazuma... is this possible?. i ask cuz healer can spam heal for myb 3-5 min  more when only use greater heal.

They use the salvation bow. The marriage item. And when kazuna hits him with the arrow he recharges his mana. I don't know if it's a bug abuse or this is just lineage but this is what they do and that bp has always full mana.

dunno man.. i only know.. that never miss mana.. dont care if just have to heal 1-2-3 ppl in party...without 0 death in all event... today kazuna*kat*kep make a archer party.. well.... 10 ppl hiting kat she use x3 celestial shield.... and ofc.. no1 of them die... rly if gm care.. check she

1 minute ago, derninson said:

dunno man.. i only know.. that never miss mana.. dont care if just have to heal 1-2-3 ppl in party...without 0 death in all event... today kazuna*kat*kep make a archer party.. well.... 10 ppl hiting kat she use x3 celestial shield.... and ofc.. no1 of them die... rly if gm care.. check she

My friend i guess it's your first season here that's why you cry so much. Kat is a very good player and he built his character to play only bp. That's his job. About celestial one time i had 3 cele's in a row.It's called skill mastery it can effect the duration or reuse or even both at the same time. About mana i told you they use the salvation bow from their marriage and apart of from that Kat as you see holds infinity Rod which give you a lot more mana plus he plays with Bless the Soul,Clarity,Song meditation and maybe active clarity? His skills are probably all enchanted for cost so he spends less mana for each heal/skill. I hope with this message you will understand how little you know about lineage and you will stop crying :) Everyone can play bishop but not everyone can really play bishop. 

1 person likes this

Ban for what? For taking the proper buffs and over enchanted skils to cost? I don't know if this is bug exploit or it's legal. So if emerald wants he can make his search and decide. 

14 minutes ago, TheStinger said:

This is what i'm telling you...Did you even read the message i wrote? This how he recharges his mana.

They are totaly braindead. Dont even try to explain something to players like derninson. :D BUG, EXPLOIT, BAN, REPORT

Just now, TheStinger said:

Ban for what? For taking the proper buffs and over enchanted skils to cost? I don't know if this is bug exploit or it's legal. So if emerald wants he can make his search and decide. 

you dont see that they use Bow from married.. to recharge mana.. all the time ???

Just now, derninson said:

you dont see that they use Bow from married.. to recharge mana.. all the time ???

:D:D:D

1 minute ago, derninson said:

no :ph34r: