Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LAL

haters gonna hate

10 posts in this topic

You know you can give blessing of queen to your pet right?I ll let you figure it out how.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, FryMeAliver said:

You know you can give blessing of queen to your pet right?I ll let you figure it out how.

 

Silence Achmed The Dead Terrorist GIF - Silence AchmedTheDeadTerrorist JeffDunham GIFs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

take your beastiality tendencies elsewhere. summoners are obnoxious AF just cause all u do is take targets, hide and send off the cat with no reuse time on summon recast.

not saying its op, its just low skill annoying tactics and the most booooring class on interlude client.

go play it on classic, where its worth your time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Imagine telling random people what to play and that theyre wasting their time in a 15 year old game.

What the fuck is wrong with u people seriously

Edited by goodplayer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just typical internet hero. This server is full od them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, DisCova said:

take your beastiality tendencies elsewhere. summoners are obnoxious AF just cause all u do is take targets, hide and send off the cat with no reuse time on summon recast.

not saying its op, its just low skill annoying tactics and the most booooring class on interlude client.

go play it on classic, where its worth your time

hmm wait so people find summoners annoying? ima go make 1 to be irritating also

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, zizulaki said:

hmm wait so people find summoners annoying? ima go make 1 to be irritating also

Good luck getting bored ... I don't find that class entertaining at all :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0