Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stricken

Banned? unbanned? bug abusers roam free

26 posts in this topic

@Emerald is this a joke? 9 hours ago u banned them for abusing the bug on an epic boss and now theyre unbanned? Hello?

Sem_Título.png

rat, go back in your cave.
end of story.

Just now, PreVy said:

end of story.

kys bug abuser, u're not Emerald, are u ?

2 people like this

wow u are rly butthurt about that siege loss aren't u?

2 people like this

and 1 more thing rats,I know you are OBSESSED OF US . I know you were very EXCITED, try to spell the nickname correct as you are saying it " IARVA IARVA IARVA"  Its QRWA, not qWra" got it ?

Just now, Justsomeguy said:

wow u are rly butthurt about that siege loss aren't u?

nope, just dislike bug abusers roaming free, bannable offenses shouldnt be taken lightly like these ones. if 99% of the server has to play properly without abusing bugs, why are they the 1% ? fuck off.

2 people like this

1 minute ago, PreVy said:

and 1 more thing rats,I know you are OBSESSED OF US . I know you were very EXCITED, try to spell the nickname correct as you are saying it " IARVA IARVA IARVA"  Its QRWA, not qWra" got it ?

no one gives a shit about a banned person's nickname. go back to being banned. thanks.

2 people like this

28 minutes ago, PreVy said:

end of story.

The only rat is you fcking bug abuser, don't even go out of town w/o ur pet, pathetic trash.. :)

such a bad behavior from a guy who licked my ass couple of seasons ago, I am disappointed by you..rat...

10 minutes ago, l0l said:

The only rat is you fcking bug abuser, don't even go out of town w/o ur pet, pathetic trash.. :)

I bet you are from MW clan.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I dont rly care if they get ban or not, but then that mean i can go YOLO suicide in CS inside the whole enemy faction, then tp on my healer to get res? (not taking anyone side, but i just want to know if i can use it without getting banned for it)

Edited by Advol

@PreVy seems nothing changed, u were bad and still are, can't achieve more than average player here without pet healer on ur ass 24/7, pathetic handles player nothing more ;)

17 minutes ago, PreVy said:

such a bad behavior from a guy who licked my ass couple of seasons ago, I am disappointed by you..rat...

As I remember u was licking luffy's ass for long time, seems now u just got another master to lick to, time passes, traditions remains the same. 

Posted (edited)

Unban this guy,give him penality for day or two as a warning. Nobody kill AQ,now everybody know is bannable-simple.

Just a game,relax kids,especially those who report playing 24/7 treating this game too serious.

Edited by VincentVega
3 people like this

U were crying when tamanli or who the fuck was banned to unban them (bug abuse) and now u cry cuz they got unbanned, pathetic

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

STFU i never abuse you just a rat kidd try to bann all the people who's better than you.

P/D: was sitting doing nothing and chatting,getting fun.

Edited by tamilu3
1 person likes this

Stricken thinks they unbanned themselves and Emerald needs to come put them back in their cage 

AHAH

L2 Bans vs Drama, new season incoming

Stay tuned.

8 hours ago, Advol said:

I dont rly care if they get ban or not, but then that mean i can go YOLO suicide in CS inside the whole enemy faction, then tp on my healer to get res? (not taking anyone side, but i just want to know if i can use it without getting banned for it)

Well , we've already saw you and kat using it in maps so don't make stupid questions :) There is NO waiting list for married couples :D 

4 minutes ago, TheStinger said:

Well , we've already saw you and kat using it in maps so don't make stupid questions :) There is NO waiting list for married couples :D 

Glad I wasn't the only one noticing this. All the marriage skills should be disabled, period. No further witch hunting needed.

30 minutes ago, TheStinger said:

When both are not in combat, its like getting summon by a summoner, you see any bug here?

By waiting list, if you mean to get in event, you do have to wait like everyone, the game dont let you port from town to a player inside an event.

My question was since the game allow it, if using while being dead is allowed.or not.

24 minutes ago, maze said:

Glad I wasn't the only one noticing this. All the marriage skills should be disabled, period. No further witch hunting needed.

Anyone on the server can use it, so whats the problem? cause you dont like it it should be removed?