• русский
  • Ελληνικά
  • Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba
Sign in to follow this  
Rhaegar

TRADEMARK SHITPOSTING

Okey they used bugs, but punished them with ban ok do it 24hours 2days or whatever you want but not permanent 

please they are good players and good enemys needed for the server

• Like 1

ty for free castle my friends u can try all the lowest tactics possible and still loose. with better gear, more numbers, and well.. who knows knows 

Rhaegar after siege >>> :rage:

3 minutes ago, Lesley said:

ty for free castle my friends u can try all the lowest tactics possible and still loose. with better gear, more numbers, and well.. who knows knows 

Rhaegar after siege >>> :rage:

1.5pt against 4 d1ckholding scrub clans, gratz with ur woden victory, at the end of the day those Fa won't barely help u, since half of ur clan feels comfort and safe with b graded resists stacked bots :ork1_8:

1.5pt blablabla u talking in this retarded thread which is look at my party dominating the server. Well where was this domination now?

Edited by Soulka
  • Like 3

18 minutes ago, Soulka said:

1.5pt blablabla u talking in this retarded thread which is look at my party dominating the server. Well where was this domination now?

U tell me, maybe most maps since server start? I don't know if we play the same server, but every map on prime time on kills tab I see only green names (mostly from one clan) with couple reds in it.

43 minutes ago, Lebron said:

So what happend to this mighty java player Rhaegar and his army of slaves .Seems he has small d1ck after all .

Should I Take That OUT? ROTFL ))). ? I give ya mine guys . 

21 hours ago, Scaretactic said:

@Lebron you're too much man lol. everytime i see you respond, i legit lol. you are a special type of braindead.

no one cares about your "in depth" L2 history. all anyone knows is that you get wrekt season after season and cry 24/7 about anything and everything. out of a server with 200 players max, you are somehow known as one of the worst players consistently season after season, thats embarassing.

A Crimson Spirit weather it is now in the present , there in the future or way back in history of l2. Will never be wrecked ))). Agent wrecks lots y'all , i'm sorry do admit that trust me ^^" but it is what it ain't xD. 

Edited by Zirconium

like i said, points and score or tops are irrelevant in the beginning, we did get every fucking top last season for the first week, but u din't see any thread or whatsoever because it doesn't matter.

You lost the siege which is like the only competitive event this server has so your whole point of "dominate" is pointless.

sadly im not even playing anymore i guess interlude is just not for me after years of playing it but it feelsgood to watch you and your tryhard clan fail, go take your big ego and put it in your ass where it needs to be.

• Like 3

whats the point of this topic?

i mean lets get real, get 4/5 tools together (no need for experience) let em all play a ranged class beside 1 healer and enjoy ull be wrecking events(or people whatever u want) ull be gearing up fast as hell etc..

ah btw i happended to be watching ur stream few days ago where u told a SpS in A grade or B grade (not that it matters) to get out of a XP spot.
guess what happend next when u didnt had ur healers on ur ass ? u got wrecked 2 vs 1 sps and u lost... i dunno if its good moment to brag when u cant play without ur 2 or 3 other drac bow buddies assisting ;)

Edited by zizulaki