• русский
  • Ελληνικά
  • Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba
Sign in to follow this  
Rhaegar

TRADEMARK SHITPOSTING

well done :D btw i would use this post to also look at TamiLu 63 kills and people thinking she was needing to abuse the column in event QQing on the forum for that lol. Here the people is allways ready to cry and never ready to play...feels bad.

All i see is chaos victory, kills dont win events :delf2_2: if u wanna have a huge epenis go on x9999999999999999999 pvp server for even bigger epenis shjow some records on low rate pvp

Edited by Soulka

16 minutes ago, Justsomeguy said:

great, those ss only shows how broken god motivation buff is. chaos is hard winning maps yet on board there are only greens ;D. @Emerald

46 minutes ago, Eleanora said:

Yep, it is broken.

12 hours ago, Eleanora said:

Post SS when you had 1-30 per event. :D Now, when you have full equip you own B grade newcomers. AoE bots farms well.

I was on vacation, for the first 4-5 days, I came back to play on my char on Tuesday, my driver was playing WL in the AOE party with Naikis and Stricken, ofc I didn't kills you absolute idiot?

Who are you anyways? I never see your face on post-game stats anyway, so legit remove urself from the conversation ty

12 hours ago, Soulka said:

All i see is chaos victory, kills dont win events :delf2_2: if u wanna have a huge epenis go on x9999999999999999999 pvp server for even bigger epenis shjow some records on low rate pvp

Gj chaos is 60% tanks and WL's, ofc they are gonna win forts, why would my archer party want to play the objective on such a map. When it depends on kills I don't think Chaos has ever won :)

11 hours ago, Justsomeguy said:

great, those ss only shows how broken god motivation buff is. chaos is hard winning maps yet on board there are only greens ;D. @Emerald

if you actually think that +100 patk and +20 atk spd is the difference between 20 and 70 kills, then I'm dissapointed because I thought you had more IQ

Of course, shitters and braindeads will always make excuses for not performing as hard, whether that's calling other ppl donators, telling them they use exploits, or just making random bs excuses like god motivation or im playing with a billion supports when its just 1, or that i'm zerging which isn't true either ;DD

keep being salty mongoloids i love it

Edited by Rhaegar

5 minutes ago, Rhaegar said:

I was on vacation, for the first 4-5 days, I came back to play on my char on Tuesday, my driver was playing WL in the AOE party with Naikis and Stricken, ofc I didn't kills you absolute idiot?

Who are you anyways? I never see your face on post-game stats anyway, so legit remove urself from the conversation ty

And who are you? :D Dude you act like frozen boi. "l3t m3 sh0w y0u h0w g00d 1 4m - s0m3 scr33n sh0ts h0w i 0wn on l2j s3rv3r." You might be normal IRL, but here you act like that.

I titled it shitposting for a reason, if you can't see it as a bait for retards to get triggered then why are you telling me about how i'm acting 

U rly are mentally ill xD. U get bonus to ALL stats p.def/m.def, so it's obviously harder to farm kills if u don't have this buff? Weird that u are never first when order win maps. sad trash. Ofc gods buff is not op for u coz u are abusing it thus defending it.

also i can already see 2 clans in order and u said something about not zerging? XDD

2 minutes ago, Rhaegar said:

I titled it shitposting for a reason, if you can't see it as a bait for retards to get triggered then why are you telling me about how i'm acting 

You act like that in every single topic. Dude grow up. I doubt you are 15 yo.

2 hours ago, Rhaegar said:

Actually u didnt start sh1t after 4-5 days .I consider a start ,starting from zero and u started straight with DB and epics and improved rank .YOur char was in bot party system playing 24/7 .

Dude u realise u are 18 years and u started l2 2 years  ago ?Yoourself did said this .Whats all this mascarade .You need realise there are players that play l2 since c1-c2 in low rate servers or retail .Btw im twice your age and have x10 more experience than u ,u are just a stupid kid ,keep promoting yourself,maybe u will foul someone thinking u are some l2 guru .Your brain still needs some development ,u are in the puberty phase .

Edited by Lebron

4 minutes ago, Rhaegar said:

u said it urself, u are twice my age is 10x more experience, but im owning u every season, its not embarrasing?

U own sh1t .U are a java player lol .U did born here in l2ovc .