Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PePeR

Movement issue - meele classes

33 posts in this topic

Hey, you probably know what I'm gonna talk about.

Movement issue... is there any progress in that situation Emerald?

This bug, related or not related to geodata, makes meele classes unplayable. I'll tell you why. Here is real example I had. 

I had 270 speed with blinding blow (dagger). I was chasing mage which had probably 230 MS or something like that. I easly could catch him and kill him. But guess what, I Could NOT. When I was approaching him my character was slowing down. and I could not use skill at all to kill him... So what I have 300 movement speed, when a mage with 200 can run away from me.. and when I use skill the character starts to slowing down or doing some weird stuff... Basically I can not catch him, even though I have 300 speed and he has 200... pretty bad...

This issue is very benefitial for mages, because they have Fear/Slow, which makes you run even MORE.

The biggest problem is this. After you crossed all that distance between you and a mage who has been hitting you all the time, now you have to actually kill him, but in order to do that you have to be able to use skills or hit him. Which maybe weird, but you can't do that even if you're next to the mage... because the bug is fking gamebreaking for meele classes...

This bug was here since ages, I want to ask you Emerald, will you do something about it? 

This is very major bug. It benefits mages A LOT, and it makes Meele classes basically useless... 

It's not rewarding at all, if you're chasing a mage and see actually that you can hit him or stun him, and then you can't... because that bug your character does nothing, and mages can run to other mages and finally they kill you... that's the 99% scenario.

Please Emerald do something about it. 

Cheers

PePeR,

I don't think that Admins can do something about it. This is probably an issue with the game itself (Interlude). 

Here's a tip for you. Instead of clicking on a skill to chase your enemy, chase it manually by clicking ahead of his running path, after you reach your enemy's ass start landing your skills. This should be a common-sense for a dagger class.

Btw, somehow I feel it’s worse than last season.

I think the trial and errors attempts to fix this (in detriment of all melee players that are rats to the experiment) didn’t worked, it’s time to add some real budget and hire someone imo

I don't think that it's worth time and effort fixing bugs on C6. Instead, I hope admins are developing a newer chronicle server.

The most annoying part about this bug is that, when you chase a guy, because you decided that you can kill him, he is close enough... then after you are next to him you can see you can't hit him, and you cannot kill him.. so your judgement was wrong, because your info (visual distance) was wrong... and then you die to multiple mages, because mage run to mages and they help him... and if you can't kill him in time you're dead... that's why this is so annoying... it's not only daggers.

And the thing you told me to not follow player but to click further behind him, it's not working all the time... 

And no this is not an issue with the game itself... it's a problem with the server

23 hours ago, Impr0x said:

PePeR,

I don't think that Admins can do something about it. This is probably an issue with the game itself (Interlude). 

Here's a tip for you. Instead of clicking on a skill to chase your enemy, chase it manually by clicking ahead of his running path, after you reach your enemy's ass start landing your skills. This should be a common-sense for a dagger class.

+1, stop clicking f1 to chase your opponent and melee should be np

I told you... it doesn't solve the problem...

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, PePeR said:

I told you... it doesn't solve the problem...

So go reroll phantom summoner if u cant comprehend holding down f1 to chase down your opponents 

Edited by JohnnieWalker

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, JohnnieWalker said:

So go reroll phantom summoner if u cant comprehend holding down f1 to chase down your opponents 

he used to play Arcana Lord not Phantom Summoner :)  Phantom might be too challenging for him ...

Edited by Jaedon

22 hours ago, Jaedon said:

he used to play Arcana Lord not Phantom Summoner :)  Phantom might be too challenging for him ...

not when i played in 2016/7 xD

For me its much better than last season, eventho i caught up to some1 i could use any skilsl for a good 1-2 sec, now i am using  skills pretty good

9 hours ago, Soulka said:

For me its much better than last season, eventho i caught up to some1 i could use any skilsl for a good 1-2 sec, now i am using  skills pretty good

you are just getting used to it :)

maybe ye, but even at the first log in it felt different, dunno exactly

Its just me or this seasion is even worst for melee than previous  one?

Cant count how many times i chase somebody and just before hit...baaam! My object is few miles away from me.

Another question about backstab...am i so unlucky that 7/10 hits on back target is failed? I even stopped use that skill on back as „lethal blow” is more effective.

any infos from daggers/melees ?

48 minutes ago, VincentVega said:

Its just me or this seasion is even worst for melee than previous  one?

Cant count how many times i chase somebody and just before hit...baaam! My object is few miles away from me.

Another question about backstab...am i so unlucky that 7/10 hits on back target is failed? I even stopped use that skill on back as „lethal blow” is more effective.

any infos from daggers/melees ?

Geodata are superbad. Mages/fighters outrun me with 236 speed. This is rediculous. My character just stucks behind them and doesn't use skill.

that's why everybody plays mages ;) just reroll to range character... Meele classes are useless here...

It's the same as the previous seasons.

Backstab lands 100% unless you are TH/not using focus death.

You cannot play just melee ,you need have a range class anyway,its a must have now .If u plan play just melee its very inefficient way of playing .

Good players still own as melee. Pony, kalafina, Djinn, Kep, Zen for exaple. But yea, geodata arent best.

8 hours ago, Eleanora said:

Good players still own as melee. Pony, kalafina, Djinn, Kep, Zen for exaple. But yea, geodata arent best.

„Good players” xD. Every1 own with 24/7 heal bot on your back. Those players are not even good example of owning. Say maybe about MS clan players that they are pr0 lmao.

41 minutes ago, VincentVega said:

„Good players” xD. Every1 own with 24/7 heal bot on your back. Those players are not even good example of owning. Say maybe about MS clan players that they are pr0 lmao.

MS?

MostWanted sryyy. Btw you are not 24/7 heal bot player buuut you are mage soo :/

12 hours ago, Lebron said:

You cannot play just melee ,you need have a range class anyway,its a must have now .If u plan play just melee its very inefficient way of playing .

Damn, every topic you write in, every time i see you whining and crying

Grow up

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, stAr said:

Damn, every topic you write in, every time i see you whining and crying

Grow up

Whats wrong with what i said idiot .Seems u are the one needing to grow up .I dont even know u because u are some random noob but seems i have some fans that try flame me from nothing just because of reasons that only some losers can have...

It wasnt even a complaint .Its more of a practical advice for everyone .Players need have a range sub because maps play a huge rol .

Edited by Lebron

2 hours ago, Lebron said:

Whats wrong with what i said idiot .Seems u are the one needing to grow up .I dont even know u because u are some random noob but seems i have some fans that try flame me from nothing just because of reasons that only some losers can have...

It wasnt even a complaint .Its more of a practical advice for everyone .Players need have a range sub because maps play a huge rol .

sup2.jpg