Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Luffy

UNBAN

18 posts in this topic

EMERALD UNBAN MY CHAR,I DIDNT DO ANYTHING ILEGAL,AND I DONT FCKIN CARE WHAT THE COMMUNITY THINK. U CAN CHECK WHAT EVER YOU LIKE,I DIDNT SAY OR DID ANYTHING THAT MAKES ME GUILTY IN ORDER TO TAKE BAN.
UNBAN MY CHARACTER NOW! I WOULDNT WASTE UR VALUE TIME IF U WOULDNT BAN ME WITHOUT A REASON,SO UNBAN ME NOW AND END THIS FCKIN JOKE NOW.

ax0a0x0ax0

I LOL so hard :D

I see tears in your eyes :troll:

Dude don't do bullshits you will not get ban , its simple :)

See you in next season.

Peace

23 minutes ago, Neras said:

ax0a0x0ax0

I LOL so hard :D

I see tears in your eyes :troll:

Dude don't do bullshits you will not get ban , its simple :)

See you in next season.

Peace

just look at this emerald...u banned ur most popular player in ur server WITHOUT ANY IMPORTANT REASON for his "report"

Edited by Luffy

No personal hard feelings dude, Just respect each other, and don't lie.

Cya  I have some activities in game ;)

15 minutes ago, Luffy said:

just look at this emerald...u banned ur most popular player in ur server WITHOUT ANY IMPORTANT REASON for his "report"

RAT*

1 minute ago, PreVy said:

RAT*

you are happy im banned without reason?

Even when its the decision of emerald if he unban u or not i wanna say my 2 cents on this.

Its ok, when u talking trash, blaming and joking ur enemies and being rude to them.

But bringing other player the illusion that a GM sells stuff besides the normal donation options (in this case whole chars) cant be tolerated, even if u made it just for fun.

Servers future for being healthy and stable is not just about a good concept, good community and/or good files. Its also about if players can trust their gm's and dont see any signs of corruption.

After reading Neras's Post/screen about the "progress" Emerald didnt had any other choice to ban you to give the right sign to the whole community

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, Chevignon said:

Even when its the decision of emerald if he unban u or not i wanna say my 2 cents on this.

Its ok, when u talking trash, blaming and joking ur enemies and being rude to them.

But bringing other player the illusion that a GM sells stuff besides the normal donation options (in this case whole chars) cant be tolerated, even if u made it just for fun.

Servers future for being healthy and stable is not just about a good concept, good community and/or good files. Its also about if players can trust their gm's and dont see any signs of corruption.

After reading Neras's Post/screen about the "progress" Emerald didnt had any other choice to ban you to give the right sign to the whole community

he could chat ban me for a short period of time then to cut my privilege to talk trash,blame and joking my enemies and being rude or bringing any illusion that a GM sell stuff...
ban is way too much..for such a player like me who have been given all my good will for this server,even if we all got "bad times" when we are playing a game and we can go over the lines,but even if it was a random player,this is way too much....i mean,ban because i wanted to troll this retard Neras and keep my identity in secret,just cause i said i donated via Emerald cause i know him real life? well even a guy with syndrome of down would understand that im saying bullshits...cause if my statement was truth i should be so moron to say to a random player that i donated full items and +++ items from Emerald cause i know him real life...
I just was offline for some days this week cause of my busy schedule and i wasnt plan of playing anymore thats why i gave all my items to newbies,but as i saw BestPlayer have +++ AM so this motivated me play again when i got free time and i had free time today to play but Emerald gave me the best present for Christmas :P
I hope this is temporary and he will unban me...just do it as soon its possible :)

Yeah but the problem is that this was going to Neras that talking crap towards everyone and is obsessed with Luffy  not to someone else new player  in the server that was gonna believe it .... and Neras knew already that it was Luffy playing cause he could see his name from top pvp list luffy is 2nd  .... So what we saying here ? I mean this is far from a problem or something that a clever person would say honestly .  Its just trolling Neras . Nothing more nothing less .  So the ban imo is not fair and its also affecting me cause Luffy was playing with my items while he got banned for trolling Neras. 

So unfair ... i want to play atm came back to play after 3 seasons and now i cant because of this thing which was just trolling stupid Neras and Emerald cant see this and banned luffy ...   Just look how much happy this guy is for banning Luffy ... he knew it already and made foto on purpose to present it as a real thing and come to forum to post it to ban Luffy.... 

Come on guys ... Why this is so hard to understand ? Now i cant play too .... 

Edited by BestPlayer

Yo im not even in my country and i was checking forum from phone and i see drama xD luffy got ban bcs of nreas? Oo..

Edited by Abc*

4 hours ago, Luffy said:

you are happy im banned without reason?

We destroyed you and your clan and everyone who tried to compete us, in a fact of that you quit the server, bb!

THAT'S THE TRUTH YOU QUIT CAUSE OF US !

FREE LESSONS IN OLYMPIAD, JUST PM IG.

P.S. Next time try to scam some1 else with your dogs.

16 minutes ago, PreVy said:

We destroyed you and your clan and everyone who tried to compete us, in a fact of that you quit the server, bb!

THAT'S THE TRUTH YOU QUIT CAUSE OF US !

FREE LESSONS IN OLYMPIAD, JUST PM IG.

P.S. Next time try to scam some1 else with your dogs.

lol...

Luffy should get ban before even a season start

He is toxic and flaming everyone 

16 minutes ago, detro said:

Luffy should get ban before even a season start

He is toxic and flaming everyone 

i cant be banned cause i dont want to harm server anyhow,so dont be happy that i ll be banned...
and the reason that emerald banned me now its more than ridiculous..

You dont want to harm the server? Really? All day you flame everyone

With attitude like that you should't play on any server

8 hours ago, Chevignon said:

hopa , get in me in it' yo , you're doing black market and i don't know it ? ))))))). Foking hell i wanna buy ya'll ))).

Edited by Zirconium

luffy mate , u walking with the painted crow lately? ))). Now go on ))).Romania_Azimo_money-transfer_11.jpg

Edited by Zirconium

10 hours ago, Luffy said:

now , say that again  )))., make a pause , breathe, come back. It wasn't you ))). U felt a lil bit that way innit' ? ^^.