Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nasiferus

best class for start?

12 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Nasiferus said:

fast pvp, farm +

what class?

There was a discussion a few days ago, still up in the forum. Can't really say what is the best, but as I remember, a mage start is good. Not sure about rewards from stealing the flag etc. as it was super op to pick a dagger and just rush for flag and back instead of PVP. 

Just now, takurcite said:

There was a discussion a few days ago, still up in the forum. Can't really say what is the best, but as I remember, a mage start is good. Not sure about rewards from stealing the flag etc. as it was super op to pick a dagger and just rush for flag and back instead of PVP. 

Ok thanks, about arcane lord or other summoner, are goods?

1 minute ago, Nasiferus said:

Ok thanks, about arcane lord or other summoner, are goods?

Can't really say my personal opinion as I don't know. I think someone mentioned them in the previous thread calling them "super OP" but it might not be exactly truth. But over all what I can remember there was a lot of summoners early on.

best class to get most gold probably is duelist/tyrant. with their ago you get a lot of tags so naturally you get a lot of loot. anyway. you should focus on enjoying game not to search for "Best class". there is no such thing. myself i will play paladin from start.

"the best class" often goes with what event is on. If there is a payload, you get a lot of items playin Tank who can just sit next to the vagon. At CTF it was a dagger or Archer or somethin that can run fast and get items from that. Depends whether you're gonna focus on a PVP in events or tryin to win them using "best classes" for every event seperately.

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, takurcite said:

"the best class" often goes with what event is on. If there is a payload, you get a lot of items playin Tank who can just sit next to the vagon. At CTF it was a dagger or Archer or somethin that can run fast and get items from that. Depends whether you're gonna focus on a PVP in events or tryin to win them using "best classes" for every event seperately.

payload = tanks (bd/sws can be option too) to get loot.

ctf = th > sws/paladin > all

everything else depends on map layout. it either mage/archer or duelist simulator.

Edited by kwolf

Just now, kwolf said:

payload = tanks to get loot.

ctf = th > sws/paladin > all

everything else depends on map layout. it either mage/archer or duelist simulator.

As we're discussing best classes. Is bishop still viable? I've seen some changes to his rewards so I don't quite know whether it killed him or he can get a good loot anyway.

Just now, takurcite said:

As we're discussing best classes. Is bishop still viable? I've seen some changes to his rewards so I don't quite know whether it killed him or he can get a good loot anyway.

healers will be always OP. just get good duo/trio for pwnage...

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

If you have duo players / group play healer. If you alone play Dagger or mage and xp Mob PVE Zone to 79lvl.

Play tank, OL if you think some party will get you and earn adena that way. 

Edited by GladeHeal

6 minutes ago, GladeHeal said:

If you have duo players / group play healer. If you alone play Dagger or mage and xp Mob PVE Zone to 79lvl.

Play tank, OL if you think some party will get you and earn adena that way. 

thanks for this