Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Reese

The purpose

9 posts in this topic

Changelist #5

* All Adena/FA rates/prices have been increased by x10.

@Emerald Can you explain to us what was the purpose of this change? Everybody is confused and looking for an answer. Thanks.

Visual only, so I can put normal rewards for events instead of stuff like 1.5 adena per kill (missions mostly).

Better for economy, for example people who wanted to set shop selling/buying FA had to choose between 1 adena (too cheap) or 2 adena (too expensive), now prices can be set more properly.

And ofcourse during PvP to see more clearly how any penalties/boosts you got affect the adena income, instead of receving mostly 1 adena or none at all, you will now see a wider range of adena income.

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

yeey. At Last. :x . 1 more thing ,  adena scrool disappear if you don't use it asap ? 

Edited by Zirconium

3 hours ago, Emerald said:

Visual only, so I can put normal rewards for events instead of stuff like 1.5 adena per kill (missions mostly).

Better for economy, for example people who wanted to set shop selling/buying FA had to choose between 1 adena (too cheap) or 2 adena (too expensive), now prices can be set more properly.

And ofcourse during PvP to see more clearly how any penalties/boosts you got affect the adena income, instead of receving mostly 1 adena or none at all, you will now see a wider range of adena income.

Dude... I suggested this like 2 years ago... and you rejected this idea... lol xD

4 hours ago, Zirconium said:

yeey. At Last. :x . 1 more thing ,  adena scrool disappear if you don't use it asap ? 

if says on the scroll discription, if you read it, that it only counts time spent outside of the common zone

i ment not if you use it , only if u keep it in the inventory that's what i\m saying. 

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, Zirconium said:

i ment not if you use it , only if u keep it in the inventory that's what i\m saying. 

If it's in your inventory you are already using it. If you have two of them they queue up and work accordingly.

Edited by Djinn

On 7/13/2019 at 8:14 AM, Djinn said:

If it's in your inventory you are already using it. If you have two of them they queue up and work accordingly.

oh i understand . , so u don't have to click it. 

7 minutes ago, Zirconium said:

oh i understand . , so u don't have to click it. 

no