Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Unstoppable

swears

13 posts in this topic

There is easy way out of this -> unplug internet cable from your pc and you wont be "bullied" anymore. I dont advise you to go outside either. 

4 hours ago, Unstoppable said:

MxgLI.th.png

fuck my mom? oO this is too much......

animal buffs

More than swearing, annoying is that people speak other language than English, even if that is stated in Game rules, that global chat is English only.

Rule Nr.4
4) Global chats are mainly for english ONLY, preferably use other chats or PMs for different languages.

Global chats are !Shout, trade, hero.  That was local.

On 11/07/2019 at 2:11 PM, Unstoppable said:

MxgLI.th.png

fuck my mom? oO this is too much......

what kind of fucked up bar is that? No light vortex and flare on a sps? no wonder you cant kill shit. 4th spell cancel kakakakakakkaa

FYI, most dmg a sps can make is the combo I reffered before. Free tip dont worry

So what lol? its just a game,you mind every retard that curses you?

On 12.07.2019 at 17:10, omgawd said:

что это за чертов бар?Нет светового вихря и вспышки на sps?неудивительно, что ты не можешь убить дерьмо.4-е заклинание отменить какакакакаккаа

FYI, большинство dmg, которые может сделать sps, - это комбо, которое я предлагал раньше.Бесплатный совет Не волнуйтесь

OMG you're stupid.... it won't! WILL NOT! because this is not the server where mm has a crit..... if you don't understand, there's no point in explaining!

Surrender to Water

Ice Vortex

Hydro Blast  Hydro Blast  Hydro Blast  Hydro Blast  Hydro Blast  Hydro Blast  Hydro Blast  Hydro Blast  until the day I die

if allows Cancellation distance

just so and not OTHERWISE!!!!!!!!!!!11111

PS understand, you began to forget who's the best at pvp on the server! IM BEST mm AND BEST IN PVP!!!!! 

to personally wipe twice am +14 sharpened! now on 11 broken( and importantly, that "zIM" banned with tattoo baime aq full dc +6 and am +5 and almost roller+- 5K! the reasons have not been explained... just stupid and the forum banned)) but can't break me! I'm the best and have proven this once again! as in sharpening so and in pvp of a

PS2 all sorts of nonamer to learn L2 will of the father.... OMG!

37 minutes ago, Unstoppable said:

OMG you're stupid.... it won't! WILL NOT! because this is not the server where mm has a crit..... if you don't understand, there's no point in explaining!

Surrender to Water

Ice Vortex

Hydro Blast  Hydro Blast  Hydro Blast  Hydro Blast  Hydro Blast  Hydro Blast  Hydro Blast  Hydro Blast  until the day I die

PS understand, you began to forget who's the best at pvp on the server! IM BEST mm AND BEST IN PVP!!!!! 

to personally wipe twice am +14 sharpened! now on 11 broken( and importantly, that "zIM" banned with tattoo baime aq full dc +6 and am +5 and almost roller+- 5K! the reasons have not been explained... just stupid and the forum banned)) but can't break me! I'm the best and have proven this once again! as in sharpening so and in pvp of a

ENGRISH PREASE? NO UNDERSTUNDO NOTHING

his bar and buffs are somewhat ok if he's actually unbeatable..he needs mp to kick ass for a longer period

in fact he could even drop shield buffs for revenge and freezing skin for maximum dps

and who needs elements when you're, again, unbeatable.. you guys are missing the point here

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, Unstoppable said:

Surrender to Water

Ice Vortex

young boy ))). I broke more stuff in this game "Lineage2" than your mom did hoppings ))). what use of you we had that u broke idk what , when u not even around ))). You're the best at whatever u want, certainly not in here , didn't notice ya as a threat around to claim yourself like that ^^". I don't see you around anymore btw , and lots of y'all ))). If you're the best u never quit innit ? or how is it supposed to be? Foking idiots. 

Edited by Zirconium