Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Venth

wtf is this changes????

13 posts in this topic

 

Changelist #4

* Small movement changes.
* Restored augment bonuses from previous seasons (static addition instead of percents).
* All celestial skills will last for 5 seconds (outside olympiad).
* Re-enabled Flames of Invincibility skill.
* Cancelled buffs will come back after 5 seconds instead of 7.
* Healers will no longer be able to cast good skills on players outside party (including OLs).

 

 Can you tell me @Emerald why you do that? 90% of ppl say no to this changes when you ask them.

ps. i just read that

ps.ps all will reroll archers next season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Venth said:

* Restored augment bonuses from previous seasons (static addition instead of percents).

What augus? Dm only?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What do you mean all will reroll to archers? have you seen how augments work now? Augment might gives 100 p.attack instead of 400+ , magic barrier active give 76 m.def instead of 350+..Now overenchanting weapons is even more important.And archers hit less than before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Unstoppable said:

ONLY bad cancel for 5 second

No it's not. Cancel should had been gutted considering how busted it is. SPS/Sorc's are lucky to get away only with such a small cancel nerf.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Unstoppable said:

ONLY bad cancel for 5 second

Cancel is borderline OP ,in 5 seconds u are dead ,unless u are a class that can afford full resists . I think cancel needs a different aproach ......1 cancel from a mage u might survive and overcome but when 2+ cancels you are just a sitting duck waiting to die .Whats OP about cancels is that can be stacked ,there should be a limit of how many buffs are removed from a target .

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Lebron said:

Cancel is borderline OP ,in 5 seconds u are dead ,unless u are a class that can afford full resists . I think cancel needs a different aproach ......1 cancel from a mage u might survive and overcome but when 2+ cancels you are just a sitting duck waiting to die .Whats OP about cancels is that can be stacked ,there should be a limit of how many buffs are removed from a target .

+1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Venth said:

* All celestial skills will last for 5 seconds (outside olympiad).

Soooo basically a useless skill for Glads now since u need to charge up afterwards, which is about 5 sec or more (depending on how many atkspeed buffs u get canceled)

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Destru said:

Soooo basically a useless skill for Glads now since u need to charge up afterwards, which is about 5 sec or more (depending on how many atkspeed buffs u get canceled)

Yes, and also cancel works under Gk and Glad's barrier (and can be stacked). So in reality it was another nerf against 2 classes that you don't see many people play after day 1.  :)

This btw was voted against and he denied it last season. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Reicher said:

Yes, and also cancel works under Gk and Glad's barrier (and can be stacked). So in reality it was another nerf against 2 classes that you don't see many people play after day 1.  :)

This btw was voted against and he denied it last season. 

+1 probably no one will play glad/tyrs after first week 

lf any  buff for them like self buff dont count as buff slot so they will by ok

13 hours ago, TheStinger said:

What do you mean all will reroll to archers? have you seen how augments work now? Augment might gives 100 p.attack instead of 400+ , magic barrier active give 76 m.def instead of 350+..Now overenchanting weapons is even more important.And archers hit less than before.

beacous archers are  last playable p atack based  class here after changes(daggers will get little buff vs some classes). Tell me one thing dm % bonus? before and after? it should by 5% to pvp damage not more so max its 10% with passive.

 Why Emerald didnt say anything about changes of aguments before season start and what he changed exacly? Maybe that the reasons that all pupets changed to archers ???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would suggest to emerald to not make changes while the season is still running.. apply those changes before the next season starts... so it does not screw the people class in the middle of the season... Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's funny coz last time he made a poll about cancel/celestial changes. It got declined and now he went for it anyway :D

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

i hate gladies with cels  but also mage agree that its insane to reduce time of cels since u need to run with it  and  in fighters case  charge forces again ... if u want to  decrease pover of aoe or something   make smaller range of aoe attack or  make  target u can  hit with aoe skill limit   . making celestial skills 5 seconds make them useless  this celestial thing effect all but archers  and daggers witch  are best anyway :D:D

Edited by Naikis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0