Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
maze

Well done Emerald

23 posts in this topic

* Increased gear bonus multiplier from 6 to 7 (better rewards for newbies).
* Summoners gear damage bonus changed from 40% to 30% on Arcana Lords, 35% on Elemental Master and 40% on any other.
* Reduced P.Def. / M.Def. bonuses of Expert Summon Empower from 5/10/15% to 3/6/9%.
* Reduced P.Atk. bonus of Expert Summon Empower from 20/35/50% to 20/30/40%.
* Added M.Atk. bonus to Expert Summon Empower of 2/4/6%.
* Fixed balance in Multi TvT mini event and increased the number of people required to start such event.

These are really good changes in line with what the community has been asking for. The only thing I would say is you could have done these a little bit sooner and you could have done smaller nerfs earlier and then progressed to these further down the line.

Otherwise, it's really good to make SMALL changes. It shows you are paying attention but not getting carried away by "populism".

1 person likes this

In my humble opinion, the next thing you should look at is nerfing archer crit passives progressively until they're at respectable but not op state. The current dmg output is too much compared to any other good ranged dd.

Also while we're in the topic of suggesting stuff, I would like to suggest a system where people are encouraged or at least alerted to the fact that there's a tank/warlord/cc class within 100 range of them or so. It would make life a lot harder for people cheesing these classes and it would bring a lot of awareness for how dangerous these classes actually are in mass pvp. I've played these classes long enough to know they are heavy "newbie killers".

This season was cool, it was one of the most balanced ones in terms of classes that I've ever seen. I really appreciated the fact you closed the last season in a timely manner and quickly announced a new one; I strongly believe a pre-defined season schedule would bring this server A LOT more recurring players. You should also pay more attention (or have someone report to you periodically) to server balance, especially at the start of the server. A few small touches here and there, at the right time, will be really good for server balance and for your general reputation as a server owner that actually knows what's happening in-game.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

18 hours ago, maze said:

In my humble opinion, the next thing you should look at is nerfing archer crit passives progressively until they're at respectable but not op state. The current dmg output is too much compared to any other good ranged dd.

Also while we're in the topic of suggesting stuff, I would like to suggest a system where people are encouraged or at least alerted to the fact that there's a tank/warlord/cc class within 100 range of them or so. It would make life a lot harder for people cheesing these classes and it would bring a lot of awareness for how dangerous these classes actually are in mass pvp. I've played these classes long enough to know they are heavy "newbie killers".

This season was cool, it was one of the most balanced ones in terms of classes that I've ever seen. I really appreciated the fact you closed the last season in a timely manner and quickly announced a new one; I strongly believe a pre-defined season schedule would bring this server A LOT more recurring players. You should also pay more attention (or have someone report to you periodically) to server balance, especially at the start of the server. A few small touches here and there, at the right time, will be really good for server balance and for your general reputation as a server owner that actually knows what's happening in-game.

Archers were balanced few seasons ago .But few things happend since wich are augments and the new rebirth system .Now actives and passives give 10 % each for a total of 20 % more .damage .And its not just archers ,mages are in the same context with their active/passive empower .Basically range damage got boosted and its bad news for melees .

And about rebirth dexterity .it gives +6 acuracy and just 3 evasion .So the gap between acuracy and evasion is also reduced and daggers have to suffer because of this .I think dexterity rebirth should be something like +4/6 acuracy/evasion ,or at least evasion should be even .

IMO as solutions augments should go back being retail like meaning 5% bonus instead of 10% and either evasion should be boosted or acuracy nerfed from the dexterity rebirth . 

Edited by Lebron
1 person likes this

Just now, TheStinger said:

yeee let's go girls cry for augments now too :D 

wich part u dont understand that it affects the balance ?Balance was made long before this changes and the adjustments were never made after .

1 person likes this

I agree with lebron might/empo are giving way too much but also can we make enchants actually matter? make them way harder to get like LS, because right now it's pretty easy to farm them even EWS.

Imo summoners could have been fixed just by reducing their range of attack, they can follow you to your own base.. but eh I don't really care about the nerfs tbh it's just an annoying class to deal with.

Many improvements have been made if u X both of my videos is clear from 2017 to 2019 much stuff has been improved. 

Crying for changes that benefit only yourself is something ur guys used to do very well my friend @TheStinger, we on the other side spend our free time here to make server better. If no one was on forums we still would have 1 week seasons of people quitting when A grade goes free, golem stoneheart, donation for gear 1st day.... fewer missions.... I cant even imagine.

21 hours ago, maze said:

Agree 1000% with this, this season came in a perfect timing compared to the ending of previous season- upcoming seasons should try doing the same.

Agree 2000% with pre-defined schedule (yearly or each 6m) already said this some months ago.. gladly u had the same idea. (we are not lobbying)

About having small touches during the season I kinda disagree. If it works to fix the problem, everyone stays. If it doesnt work, 200 ppl quit. I rather letting it be and having 10, 15 to quit in this case.

One example is summoners in-season touch that wasnt a consensus at all. What I mean is: better make discussed/troubled/unpopular changes when seasons are off.

Ty, BB.

1 person likes this

Few seasons ago people were crying about mc rate. -75% mc rate. one season after people were crying about archer critica damage. Archers critica damage nerfed.People were crying about bishops/ols. After update 2 bp's cannot be in the same party and ols can make adena only if they are in party. After this update people were crying about SE and OL in the same party.After update BP and SE cannot be in the same party. Now people is crying cause mage's cannot make enough mc's and it's true. SPS with full MC built his rate is horrible. Pow doesn't work WM passive/active is not working etc etc.All the seasons people were crying about daggers and emerald nefed them. People still crying. Now people is crying about pets/tanks/wl/archers/augments/daggers and generally the only thing they do is crying. You have to understand that even if emerald manage to make the perfect balance people will still cry. And from the other hand we you..the experts of lineage and forum warriors...with your suggestions...suggestions that you propose knowning that every season you play with constant party and build up characters. Noone of you is thinking the solo players. but of course you are experts.Guru of lineage.I really wonder if you've ever played a normal server low/mid rate and of course no BR tragic custom server or l2damage. Imagine if everything was normal..people would still cry but the balance would be better. 

1 person likes this

32 minutes ago, TheStinger said:

Now people is crying cause mage's cannot make enough mc's and it's true. SPS with full MC built his rate is horrible. Pow doesn't work WM passive/active is not working etc etc.

Have you ever play SPS on server to make such statements? I mean, damn i knew you wouldn't say anything smart at all even if writing more than 2 sentences but this crap you wrote is just disgusting.  Thats the difference, this people are talking about, its called "BALANCE" if this thing is so hard to understand im leaving this great link to all people or Greeks without basic english knowledge to help you understand what are these people talking about:

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/pl/dictionary/english/balance

I dunno how you built those SPS you talk about but well im not using WM active or passive to achieve such M.Crits you talk about.

Normally on Retail-like servers ( which are far from being "balanced") that SPS would have 1/1 m.crit probably ^^

Want more tests or maybe SS with build and guide?

Shot00065.jpg

Shot00066.jpg

1 person likes this

Ajeel i was watching you hitting the training doll mate !!! this is was so funny..you were hitting it for like 20 minutes just make this post ahahhahah gz,

NEXT.

I checked both Magnus and Powater, dunno how much it took maybe around 1-2 min. Guess u know better ^^ Maybe math lessons will be needed too.

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Silence said:

I checked both Magnus and Powater, dunno how much it took maybe around 1-2 min. Guess u know better ^^ Maybe math lessons will be needed too.

You are like instagram models/influencers..So many hours trying for the perfect photo but in reality it's all fake. You racist tard. You use Greek word so much like it's an insult. You greeks this you greeks that. Unfortunately greeks are owning you :D 

NEXT.

Posted (edited)

Man, what's fake about that pic? He just did that ingame, and you can check it  yourself.  Damage might have been a bit more with gloom applied (because I was casting it), but overall that's an SPS crit rate. What are you playing by the way? Because unless you're part of the archer zerg, server has grown progressively  boring (for me). You can't do shit, no matter the map, you can count on an archer zerg  2-hitting you from halfway around the map. This ain't even lineage 2 at this point.

Edited by ShilenSE
1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, ShilenSE said:

Man, what's fake about that pic? He just did that ingame, and you can check it  yourself.  Damage might have been a bit more with gloom applied (because I was casting it), but overall that's an SPS crit rate. What are you playing by the way? Because unless you're part of the archer zerg, server has grown progressively  boring (for me). You can't do shit, no matter the map, you can count on an archer zerg  2-hitting you from halfway around the map. This ain't even lineage 2 at this point.

This is interlude my friend. 

This isn't interlude, there's an extensive list of house rules.

9 minutes ago, ShilenSE said:

This isn't interlude, there's an extensive list of house rules.

Unfortunately for you this is it. 

nerf and cry all u want im tired of having to read ur retarded shitposts 24/7 constantly complaining about things

we will always find a way to dominate from now on don't u worry

1 hour ago, Rhaegar said:

nerf and cry all u want im tired of having to read ur retarded shitposts 24/7 constantly complaining about things

we will always find a way to dominate from now on don't u worry

Typical dickriding like I said since u need use word "WE" .

Posted (edited)

Capture.PNG

Look who just joined a very restrict group!

Edited by maze
1 person likes this

good job, now u just need to add luffy

thank you i feel special ))). foking idiots. 

On 7/4/2019 at 5:05 PM, TheStinger said:

Guru of lineage.I really wonder if you've ever played a normal server low/mid rate and of course no BR tragic custom server or l2damage.

Did never played any l2 besides ovc.. tbh, i started playing this game yesterday you are 100% right!