Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mojo

nerfing everything minus archers

73 posts in this topic

+ That we dont know what class he is playing, what aug he have and how maxed his jwls are .

Archers and mages are on steroids .Both mages and archers crit me for 4k but im the one with cap damage as melee .People need to stop this,Meaning mages complaining about archer .Just be full unbiased and admit it mages are in the same category for once .Wich class are the top killer on the server ?Thats right its archer,mages .

2 hours ago, ImmunE said:

+ That we dont know what class he is playing, what aug he have and how maxed his jwls are .

Thats not hard to quess .Hes dark elf archer with might/dm passive+active and his jewels must be +5 minumum .

Posted (edited)

1 more thing .Those images are abit funny and out of context .Ofc in a duel or in events 2vs2 ,where nothing else is a threat your damage is irrelevant because he can take dark resists ,wich clearly he has .If server would be populated with all kinds of threats (archers,daggers,all different kind of mages ) archer cannot take more than el prot/divine and u would easily nuke him for 1k damage (4k m crits ) .

Edited by Lebron

Posted (edited)

I forgot to say he  is without berserk and only 1dark ressist and light ressist

Edited by Mojo

Posted (edited)

Both have equivalent jewels (Mojo got Valakas and baium).  Pdef on a +6 DC robe is equivalent to a +4-+5 MA set.

Castiel has shield buffs, no zerk, COV and active def/passive emp.  The fact a 7k matk nuker is hitting a guy  for 500 dmg  when the guy hasn't  even gone full resist is just sad, period. 

This latest round of balance changes killed  non-bishop supports and buffed archers even more, since debuffs duration remains unchanged and  cancelled buffs return time was cut by 30%,  the  gameplay for mages  was nudged a bit more  toward straight nuking. And  on this server you'll never outdamage an archer, period.

Edited by ShilenSE
2 people like this

Top party of server Castiel,Shilen,crybaby  

3 hours ago, Mojo said:

Top party of server Castiel,Shilen,crybaby  

Stick to the facts. You know this kind of sentence won't help.

24 minutes ago, Canou said:

Stick to the facts. You know this kind of sentence won't help.

i was the only nuker crybaby bp, Shilen SE  and we regroup against luffy pets they got 2x pt's with 2nukers,bp,se on adrenaline camping on maps + they have OL's in the clan
we fight with them so hard we focus them than newbies,low players but they was searching only for newbies,low gear players to hunt 

Posted (edited)

On 7/7/2019 at 6:31 PM, ShilenSE said:

Both have equivalent jewels (Mojo got Valakas and baium).  Pdef on a +6 DC robe is equivalent to a +4-+5 MA set.

Castiel has shield buffs, no zerk, COV and active def/passive emp.  The fact a 7k matk nuker is hitting a guy  for 500 dmg  when the guy hasn't  even gone full resist is just sad, period.  TRUE STORY :)

This latest round of balance changes killed  non-bishop supports and buffed archers even more, since debuffs duration remains unchanged and  cancelled buffs return time was cut by 30%,  the  gameplay for mages  was nudged a bit more  toward straight nuking. And  on this server you'll never outdamage an archer, period.  

what is the point of playing an EE or SE now? This season supports got nerfed the most and archers who were already strong ...got even stronger. I know that interlude is supposed to be like that ... but here... it's just broken period.

Edited by Jaedon

1 hour ago, Jaedon said:

what is the point of playing an EE or SE now? This season supports got nerfed the most and archers who were already strong ...got even stronger. I know that interlude is supposed to be like that ... but here... it's just broken period.

The point of ee/se is that beside heals he can provide mana recharge as well .If mages are playing with powa instead of magnus your mana will go down fast .Ofc they wont heal as good as bishops but mana management its way better .Its an option and players need to chose what they need most .SE+Bishop was just overpowered in the same party .It was for the greater good and for the sake of balance ....

Also u didnt play lately .Archers are now balanced since OP custom augments went back to being retail .

Posted (edited)

EE and SEs (SE even more, because they have nowhere close to the healing output of EEs) are useless in current meta. There hasn't been a single time in a PvP map this season  where I had to recharge my teammates. Sure, bishops needed that,  but you can't party with them anymore. 

Edited by ShilenSE

41 minutes ago, ShilenSE said:

EE and SEs (SE even more, because they have nowhere close to the healing output of EEs) are useless in current meta. There hasn't been a single time in a PvP map this season  where I had to recharge my teammates. Sure, bishops needed that,  but you can't party with them anymore. 

SE/EE arent useless .Ask Maze to tell u .I could swar i saw se/ee as immortals as bishops here in l2ovc .Its the player that makes the difference .This classes have their uses for those who like to play this classes .

Posted (edited)

Dude, there hasn't been a single SE in game for the past 2 weeks other than   Renata and myself.  We're talking about this season, in light of the changes that have occurred. You're never taking a SE over a bishop in your party, it's pretty much common sense. Play the class and  then tell me again.

Edited by ShilenSE

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, ShilenSE said:

Dude, there hasn't been a single SE in game for the past 2 weeks other than   Renata and myself.  We're talking about this season, in light of the changes that have occurred. You're never taking a SE over a bishop in your party, it's pretty much common sense. Play the class and  then tell me again.

So u want bot parties back on l2ovc .I really dont understand this people .U complain about archer ,than think how immortal such parties would be with se+bishop,didnt u see this season ?What more proof do u want .The change was for a reason .

Edited by Lebron

Posted (edited)

And again, you miss the point. You don't have to destroy a class to balance the game, all you have to do is enable counters.  2BPs, 1SE, 1 OL and 6 archers (which was what they ran over 2 parties) was a problem because  there's no counter to archers right now. They could kill you before  you even reached them. The last round of changes didn't "FIX" anything, unlike you said. Relatively speaking, archers got even stronger, since both pdef augments  and cancel were nerfed. Even more so,  not being able to heal out of party people means   that 4 archers (either with in party assist, or just 4 solo players) could train the same person and there would be only his  bishop teammate to help him out. 

Stuff that again you know yourself, because you got trained by archers a lot. And again, we knew this was going to happen ever since the tattoo got nerfed.

Edited by ShilenSE

About SE+BP, i'm doing it since I play here, but it was only me plus 1 or 2 on some later seasons. This season, everyone seemed to want his SE to make a top party. Emerald took a big hammer for this nerf, yes. I don't really like it, but i'm not 100% against trying this way. I just think EE/SE should be able to party with OL, like BP can do atm (i don't see any change about that). No good spell possible at all on OL, again like BP. This make those classes not competitive but playable and not unbalancing the game.

If we can do BP+OL, I don't see a problem with SE+OL or EE+OL.

I just hope this meta -with very less heal in general- will be good and popular in the next seasons. I sincerley do.
Not being able to heal outisde of party, OK. But not being able to rez outside of party, you need to make it possible in Mini-Raid and Grand Boss Event at least.

Btw, since healer cannot help people outside of party, don't they need to be reevaluated for balance in event ? =d

30 minutes ago, ShilenSE said:

And again, you miss the point. You don't have to destroy a class to balance the game, all you have to do is enable counters.  2BPs, 1SE, 1 OL and 6 archers (which was what they ran over 2 parties) was a problem because  there's no counter to archers right now. They could kill you before  you even reached them. The last round of changes didn't "FIX" anything, unlike you said. Relatively speaking, archers got even stronger, since both pdef augments  and cancel were nerfed. Even more so,  not being able to heal out of party people means   that 4 archers (either with in party assist, or just 4 solo players) could train the same person and there would be only his  bishop teammate to help him out. 

Stuff that again you know yourself, because you got trained by archers a lot. And again, we knew this was going to happen ever since the tattoo got nerfed.

How are archers stronger ?When might/dm went back to how they were few seasons ago .And i know better ,archers were balanced back than .Now the only difference was this custom augments .And u are wrong ,archers have counter wich are daggers .But i also think archer acuracy is kinda high and should be lowered from dexterity rebirth ,to be on pair with evasion .

44 minutes ago, ShilenSE said:

2BPs, 1SE, 1 OL and 6 archers (which was what they ran over 2 parties)

u talk about siege ?Well im talking about events .For siege should be no rules i quess .

Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, Lebron said:

How are archers stronger ?When might/dm went back to how they were few seasons ago .And i know better ,archers were balanced back than .

When the archers were hitting mages for 7k instead of 5k? Few seasons ago I was aiming for 7k on the PR, last season and screenshots from this season , most I've seen was 5k. But sure, you always know better. 

What's crazy is how Emerald implemented the same exact changes that the community voted against and he denied a  season ago. :) I don't know why he so strongly believes one of the biggest problem of the gameplay is barrier? So what that cancel is "nerfed" when it can be stacked?!. Also, cancel works during barrier for classes such as GK and Gladiator, the ones that you almost don't see nowadays (excluding the 1st day of the server)! 

Considering how successful the previous server was and it felt like it moved 3 steps ahead only for this season to go 5 back. I feel that only happened because emerald listened to the community too much and this season they were too loud.  

Edited by Reicher

1 hour ago, Reicher said:

When the archers were hitting mages for 7k instead of 5k? Few seasons ago I was aiming for 7k on the PR, last season and screenshots from this season , most I've seen was 5k. But sure, you always know better. 

I was referring some seasons ago before this new augments were implemented .Dunno wich season u talk about but 7k damage or pr with 7k p atk was never possible without this custom augments even with db+16 .

Posted (edited)

Theres more than dmg results or crit chance on L2. For example: if Mojo plays with Beserk,WaterProph and no shield... <<<it answers the question.
If some1 chase into a non deffensive character and also not a deffensive positioning on massive PvPs, it's asking to die.
Theres no point to complain waiting for robe wearers take low dmg from arrows.
It's 2k19 and these guys are still trying to blame classes when all we see is how they setup and still play bad their own classes.
All we need to do is look at this fucking game working and try to understand these fucking mechanics!
Losers will keep complaining or trying to cheat balance systems because theres a Pride of being arrogant and not admit they are not playing this right.

Edited by DiscipleOfLust
bad gram