Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mojo

nerfing everything minus archers

73 posts in this topic

as far as im concerned u are all autistic mongoloids who perma cry about everything in the server

 

if u truly were top players u would never complain and find a way to be superior in any situation

 

can u explain the reason why im top pvps when i play archer and mage also ? no matter what map, no matter what enemy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Those hard hitting archers are usually top players who invested hundreds of ours into getting superior gear. I don't understand why we should punish them instead of rewarding them for their hard work. For example, Rhaegar. From his latest post, I can tell he's common arrogant fool, but why would we punish him for investing more time and effort than pretty much anyone in this server? Anyway, every class is more or less equally annoying when you fall too much behind. As a noob starting late, I've witnessed it first hand (suffered a lot at the hands of mages and daggers, not just archers), but that doesn't justify these nerfing demands. Server's concept and its implementation is great, but this community could be real pain. Emerald, I wish you to remain strong in face of these never-ending demands. 

Edited by nightradio
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Rhaegar said:

as far as im concerned u are all autistic mongoloids who perma cry about everything in the server

 

if u truly were top players u would never complain and find a way to be superior in any situation

 

can u explain the reason why im top pvps when i play archer and mage also ? no matter what map, no matter what enemy 

Yes, if u were truly top players u would make 2 clans and fight with twice as much, then as the pro u are u gonna come on forums bragging about your so called domination, when someone a little less retarded comes and tell u daydreaming.

oh.. wait.. this actually happened?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

im not bragging, im stating facts

 if u spoke less and played more, maybe u would be happier in life, just a suggestion )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, nightradio said:

Those hard hitting archers are usually top players who invested hundreds of ours into getting superior gear. I don't understand why we should punish them instead of rewarding them for their hard work. For example, Rhaegar. From his latest post, I can tell he's common arrogant fool, but why would we punish him for investing more time and effort than pretty much anyone in this server? Anyway, every class is more or less equally annoying when you fall too much behind. As a noob starting late, I've witnessed it first hand (suffered a lot at the hands of mages and daggers, not just archers), but that doesn't justify these nerfing demands. Server's concept and its implementation is great, but this community could be real pain. Emerald, I wish you to remain strong in face of these never-ending demands. 

best thing i ever read out of all the comments ever, props to u my man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, Rhaegar said:

as far as im concerned u are all autistic mongoloids who perma cry about everything in the server

 

if u truly were top players u would never complain and find a way to be superior in any situation

 

can u explain the reason why im top pvps when i play archer and mage also ? no matter what map, no matter what enemy 

You are a low iq  .U think u are 2019 version of Christoper Columbus that discovered America .Why you must insult people that might have a good opinion.If u dont agree with them at least show them respect .Like i said u are nothing special ,fools like that thinks are hotshots ,we had plenty of those .

What did u achieve seriously here ?U call yourself top player ,u played with full suport since day 1 abusing the sh1t of this server .Your "powers" are dickriding .

Edited by Lebron

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Rhaegar said:

im not bragging, im stating facts

 if u spoke less and played more, maybe u would be happier in life, just a suggestion )

You want facts? I give you.

1. Stop pretending you care for the server 

3H6GUYQ.png

sKRuSni.png

2. Stop thinking you dominated, when u ZERGED.

1st week hero monument. (mid 2019)

Rhaegar + Luffy - 30 + in both clans

Heroes : Rhaegar - 5 out of 15

              Luffy -  7 out of 15

             Total - 12 out of 30

1st week hero monument (end 2016)

slco - 15 players

Heroes: 13 out of 15

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This guy Rhaegar is an egomaniac specimen .He thinks everything is about him or are complaints ,everyone is a mongoloid and hes here to show how L2 is played .

Truth is nobody really cares about this Rhaegar ,we play here on a faction server .Clans became irrelevant in L2ovc after few seasons when epics were moved to GM Shop .I dont remember him from other seasons ,i dont think its his 1st season here .All i can remember about him this season was that he was with perma suport healer+se+ols etc in party ,geared to the max after 1 week( or less) by abusing to the max adena scroll and FA (quadruple adena compared to 99% of the server) and killing lowbies that were playing mostly solo .

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Lebron said:

This guy Rhaegar is an egomaniac specimen .He thinks everything is about him or are complaints ,everyone is a mongoloid and hes here to show how L2 is played .

Truth is nobody really cares about this Rhaegar ,we play here on a faction server .Clans became irrelevant in L2ovc after few seasons when epics were moved to GM Shop .I dont remember him from other seasons ,i dont think its his 1st season here .All i can remember about him this season was that he was with perma suport healer+se+ols etc in party ,geared to the max after 1 week( or less) by abusing to the max adena scroll and FA (quadruple adena compared to 99% of the server) and killing lowbies that were playing mostly solo .

 

 

 

 

Oi i thought i am here to show how l2 is played ))). :P

Edited by Zirconium

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just fyi sps nukes CAN be blocked by shield here too and active/passive wm gives like 1% each(AMAZING!!!!)

nukers are good in early while archers are dogshit, weird that no one cried about archers then

late depends of population if it's high nukers>archers any other archer is top :>

1v1's in this shit rng game are always decided by luck(who crits more? who gets debuffs? who stuns?)

 

y'all need to remember that this server is about zerg vs zerg, all your shitty comments about 1v1's won't change anything. u can't balance server perfectly around everything(both mass pvp and 1v1's). If u want to farm 1v1's just go glad/tyrant and camp oly xD.

 

Srsly tho emeraldo buff augument wm's, it's hard to get anyway and it gives 1 fucking %

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Too much drama,everyone's a pro here too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

28 minutes ago, Justsomeguy said:

just fyi sps nukes CAN be blocked by shield here too and active/passive wm gives like 1% each(AMAZING!!!!)

nukers are good in early while archers are dogshit, weird that no one cried about archers then

late depends of population if it's high nukers>archers any other archer is top :>

1v1's in this shit rng game are always decided by luck(who crits more? who gets debuffs? who stuns?)

 

y'all need to remember that this server is about zerg vs zerg, all your shitty comments about 1v1's won't change anything. u can't balance server perfectly around everything(both mass pvp and 1v1's). If u want to farm 1v1's just go glad/tyrant and camp oly xD.

 

Srsly tho emeraldo buff augument wm's, it's hard to get anyway and it gives 1 fucking %

Cause m criting once in 4 nukes with almost 2k cast its a bad thing ....Go play melee if u think mages are bad .L2 is more than just 2 classes .

Edited by Lebron

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aaaaaand again,  it's interlude. Meta is simple archers and nukers, You play off-meta class and cry it's bad, UNLUCKY?? i guess...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Justsomeguy said:

Aaaaaand again,  it's interlude. Meta is simple archers and nukers, You play off-meta class and cry it's bad, UNLUCKY?? i guess...

This aint freakin retail and this server is a custom faction and it has "balance features " .If 2 classes are above the rest than the  "balance" is irrelevant and meaningless ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PopCorn , PopCorn !!!. Get Yo' PopCorn , pm for more  ))). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i will ensure u are on top deaths next season monkey, enjoy the remaining 2-3 weeks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rhaegar said:

i will ensure u are on top deaths next season monkey, enjoy the remaining 2-3 weeks 

But he is already there :<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Rhaegar said:

i will ensure u are on top deaths next season monkey, enjoy the remaining 2-3 weeks 

The only thing sure is that u are an idiot and a lowbie killer .And u use "I" when was more aproppiated to use "We",the bot army .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rhaegar said:

i will ensure u are on top deaths next season monkey, enjoy the remaining 2-3 weeks 

not so quick . ^^'. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Active p.defs blessed shield,advanced block,cov no bers and DEATH BOOST 

Edited by Mojo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

did i miss something? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if someone retard say "thats why  when archers get full they do much dmg" 

me.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All i see is nature of L2 ...mages are strong at beggining when ppl have poor jwl and then they loose power when ppl start getting better jwls . Ill put it simple for you : His weapon+RB jwls vs ur  normal armor and your weapon+RB jwls vs his RB jwls who do you think will win ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0