Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mojo

nerfing everything minus archers

73 posts in this topic

as far as im concerned u are all autistic mongoloids who perma cry about everything in the server

if u truly were top players u would never complain and find a way to be superior in any situation

can u explain the reason why im top pvps when i play archer and mage also ? no matter what map, no matter what enemy 

Posted (edited)

Those hard hitting archers are usually top players who invested hundreds of ours into getting superior gear. I don't understand why we should punish them instead of rewarding them for their hard work. For example, Rhaegar. From his latest post, I can tell he's common arrogant fool, but why would we punish him for investing more time and effort than pretty much anyone in this server? Anyway, every class is more or less equally annoying when you fall too much behind. As a noob starting late, I've witnessed it first hand (suffered a lot at the hands of mages and daggers, not just archers), but that doesn't justify these nerfing demands. Server's concept and its implementation is great, but this community could be real pain. Emerald, I wish you to remain strong in face of these never-ending demands. 

Edited by nightradio
1 person likes this

50 minutes ago, Rhaegar said:

as far as im concerned u are all autistic mongoloids who perma cry about everything in the server

if u truly were top players u would never complain and find a way to be superior in any situation

can u explain the reason why im top pvps when i play archer and mage also ? no matter what map, no matter what enemy 

Yes, if u were truly top players u would make 2 clans and fight with twice as much, then as the pro u are u gonna come on forums bragging about your so called domination, when someone a little less retarded comes and tell u daydreaming.

oh.. wait.. this actually happened?

im not bragging, im stating facts

if u spoke less and played more, maybe u would be happier in life, just a suggestion )

8 hours ago, nightradio said:

Those hard hitting archers are usually top players who invested hundreds of ours into getting superior gear. I don't understand why we should punish them instead of rewarding them for their hard work. For example, Rhaegar. From his latest post, I can tell he's common arrogant fool, but why would we punish him for investing more time and effort than pretty much anyone in this server? Anyway, every class is more or less equally annoying when you fall too much behind. As a noob starting late, I've witnessed it first hand (suffered a lot at the hands of mages and daggers, not just archers), but that doesn't justify these nerfing demands. Server's concept and its implementation is great, but this community could be real pain. Emerald, I wish you to remain strong in face of these never-ending demands. 

best thing i ever read out of all the comments ever, props to u my man

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, Rhaegar said:

You are a low iq  .U think u are 2019 version of Christoper Columbus that discovered America .Why you must insult people that might have a good opinion.If u dont agree with them at least show them respect .Like i said u are nothing special ,fools like that thinks are hotshots ,we had plenty of those .

What did u achieve seriously here ?U call yourself top player ,u played with full suport since day 1 abusing the sh1t of this server .Your "powers" are dickriding .

Edited by Lebron

31 minutes ago, Rhaegar said:

im not bragging, im stating facts

if u spoke less and played more, maybe u would be happier in life, just a suggestion )

You want facts? I give you.

1. Stop pretending you care for the server 

3H6GUYQ.png

sKRuSni.png

2. Stop thinking you dominated, when u ZERGED.

1st week hero monument. (mid 2019)

Rhaegar + Luffy - 30 + in both clans

Heroes : Rhaegar - 5 out of 15

Luffy -  7 out of 15

Total - 12 out of 30

1st week hero monument (end 2016)

slco - 15 players

Heroes: 13 out of 15

This guy Rhaegar is an egomaniac specimen .He thinks everything is about him or are complaints ,everyone is a mongoloid and hes here to show how L2 is played .

Truth is nobody really cares about this Rhaegar ,we play here on a faction server .Clans became irrelevant in L2ovc after few seasons when epics were moved to GM Shop .I dont remember him from other seasons ,i dont think its his 1st season here .All i can remember about him this season was that he was with perma suport healer+se+ols etc in party ,geared to the max after 1 week( or less) by abusing to the max adena scroll and FA (quadruple adena compared to 99% of the server) and killing lowbies that were playing mostly solo .

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Lebron said:

This guy Rhaegar is an egomaniac specimen .He thinks everything is about him or are complaints ,everyone is a mongoloid and hes here to show how L2 is played .

Truth is nobody really cares about this Rhaegar ,we play here on a faction server .Clans became irrelevant in L2ovc after few seasons when epics were moved to GM Shop .I dont remember him from other seasons ,i dont think its his 1st season here .All i can remember about him this season was that he was with perma suport healer+se+ols etc in party ,geared to the max after 1 week( or less) by abusing to the max adena scroll and FA (quadruple adena compared to 99% of the server) and killing lowbies that were playing mostly solo .

Oi i thought i am here to show how l2 is played ))). :P

Edited by Zirconium

just fyi sps nukes CAN be blocked by shield here too and active/passive wm gives like 1% each(AMAZING!!!!)

nukers are good in early while archers are dogshit, weird that no one cried about archers then

late depends of population if it's high nukers>archers any other archer is top :>

1v1's in this shit rng game are always decided by luck(who crits more? who gets debuffs? who stuns?)

y'all need to remember that this server is about zerg vs zerg, all your shitty comments about 1v1's won't change anything. u can't balance server perfectly around everything(both mass pvp and 1v1's). If u want to farm 1v1's just go glad/tyrant and camp oly xD.

Srsly tho emeraldo buff augument wm's, it's hard to get anyway and it gives 1 fucking %

Too much drama,everyone's a pro here too.

Posted (edited)

28 minutes ago, Justsomeguy said:

just fyi sps nukes CAN be blocked by shield here too and active/passive wm gives like 1% each(AMAZING!!!!)

nukers are good in early while archers are dogshit, weird that no one cried about archers then

late depends of population if it's high nukers>archers any other archer is top :>

1v1's in this shit rng game are always decided by luck(who crits more? who gets debuffs? who stuns?)

y'all need to remember that this server is about zerg vs zerg, all your shitty comments about 1v1's won't change anything. u can't balance server perfectly around everything(both mass pvp and 1v1's). If u want to farm 1v1's just go glad/tyrant and camp oly xD.

Srsly tho emeraldo buff augument wm's, it's hard to get anyway and it gives 1 fucking %

Cause m criting once in 4 nukes with almost 2k cast its a bad thing ....Go play melee if u think mages are bad .L2 is more than just 2 classes .

Edited by Lebron

Aaaaaand again,  it's interlude. Meta is simple archers and nukers, You play off-meta class and cry it's bad, UNLUCKY?? i guess...

4 minutes ago, Justsomeguy said:

Aaaaaand again,  it's interlude. Meta is simple archers and nukers, You play off-meta class and cry it's bad, UNLUCKY?? i guess...

This aint freakin retail and this server is a custom faction and it has "balance features " .If 2 classes are above the rest than the  "balance" is irrelevant and meaningless ..

PopCorn , PopCorn !!!. Get Yo' PopCorn , pm for more  ))). 

i will ensure u are on top deaths next season monkey, enjoy the remaining 2-3 weeks 

2 minutes ago, Rhaegar said:

i will ensure u are on top deaths next season monkey, enjoy the remaining 2-3 weeks 

But he is already there :<

37 minutes ago, Rhaegar said:

The only thing sure is that u are an idiot and a lowbie killer .And u use "I" when was more aproppiated to use "We",the bot army .

3 hours ago, Rhaegar said:

not so quick . ^^'. 

Posted (edited)

Active p.defs blessed shield,advanced block,cov no bers and DEATH BOOST 

Edited by Mojo

did i miss something? 

if someone retard say "thats why  when archers get full they do much dmg" 

me.jpg

All i see is nature of L2 ...mages are strong at beggining when ppl have poor jwl and then they loose power when ppl start getting better jwls . Ill put it simple for you : His weapon+RB jwls vs ur  normal armor and your weapon+RB jwls vs his RB jwls who do you think will win ?