Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Silence

Insane lag issue

40 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

foking hell i thought if i sleep a few hours when i wake up this sh1t will be gone , but it turned into a Nightmare NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  xD. Well , delectate yourselves with smthg else buoys' n' gurls ^^". I'm making a Pizza lewl. xD or some pancakes , we see where it's going. xD.

Edited by Zirconium

This is so hard Emerald since I can not play 1 hour even starts the lag and the server is off I believe we deserve a comeback some bosses on when server come back xp in double see what can do for us.

The server is already fine since an hour ago stop spamming without checking.

I'm just going to make a last restart soon to apply some last fixes and that's it.

Esmeralda it happens that I have 4 hours trying to enter the server but I can not enter. it only takes my username and password but it does not let me see my character

Sin_título.png

The lag related issues continue as the Order team cheated on the frintezza fight.  All of the chaos side lagged out and the order started ressurecting all of their teammates.

10 hours ago, yamada said:

I would like early correspondence!

hahahahaha

1 hour ago, Balistical said:

The lag related issues continue as the Order team cheated on the frintezza fight.  All of the chaos side lagged out and the order started ressurecting all of their teammates.

Cheated ? Both side could use scrolls, both side had the lag problem and both side had "SOME" player that could somehow play w/o lag.

1 hour ago, Advol said:

Cheated ? Both side could use scrolls, both side had the lag problem and both side had "SOME" player that could somehow play w/o lag.

I saw atleast 5 people attacking freely while my summon was just sitting there.  And they were all order.

47 minutes ago, Balistical said:

I saw atleast 5 people attacking freely while my summon was just sitting there.  And they were all order.

5,6,7 or 10 it doesn't matter, there is no point of calling order cheater, that was my point. I personally couldn't use my skill 80% of the fight and some archer were freely auto atking me, are they cheater too?

My guess was that the "few" cheater like you call them are maybe using some VPN or just that from there PC to server location there was no lag issue.

giphy.gif

Is it done? aka server working

Still can not log in, like someone mentioned earlier, although it says that login and server are online.

8 minutes ago, RulzZzZz said:

Still can not log in, like someone mentioned earlier, although it says that login and server are online.

Check now.

If anyone else got connectivity issues you can send me a PM.

31 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Check now.

If anyone else got connectivity issues you can send me a PM.

Now everything is ok. Thank you.

Posted (edited)

Still doens't work...its just me or server is still under problems with log in? It kick me out from main screen..disconnect all the time.

Edited by VincentVega

2 hours ago, VincentVega said:

Still doens't work...its just me or server is still under problems with log in? It kick me out from main screen..disconnect all the time.

try restart your internet ,for me this worked .