Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JaPaH

State of the Server, my opinion!

16 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Dear @Emerald
Firstly I want to congratulate you for the brilliant work you have done with the server, in my opinion, the very well polished server and with many unique feactures! Keep doing this great job!
This last weekend I brought 3 friends to start playing on the server, because I praised so much your server that they were excited to play it!
But they aready left the server, the reason, summons. This last days the server is infested by summon. And I cant defend the server, because nobody can handdle playing with 3 summons on you hitting really hard and you dont even see the summoner to have your chance to kill him, because he's on the other side of the map sending the summon!
Please do something, this season is ending faster than the last one, and I really dont wanna see it happens. At least make summons count the 2 players, or allow only 1 summon per party, or whatever you think is better, but do something! Plz!!!
Last night, in a darf elven village CTF, half of the event was playing as summoners, and people are doing party of 3 summons and 1 healer! But in my opinion, they are trying to make you see that no one can handdle this zoo anymore! I like to play as as summoner, my main eh summoner, but I refuse to play with the class because I want the season last as long as possible !! Plz, do something, and save the season, and the server!!
Srry my english, its not my main language

Edited by JaPaH
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Its not better to make summons more transparent on what side they are? Right now is see so many of them i dont know what is what. He wont attack ??or going back to hi's master?? PLX make name of summon collored

Cat Please GIF And block amount of summons in party.

IT have to by done something with them if not damage so something else

Edited by Venth

I can just imagine 10 summons randomly running in a mass pvp, ppl not knowing which is which, 3 hitting everyone, creating panic... better then discovery channel

well the reality is that they are balanced in such a way that if they gang up ur kinda screwed, this is why changes like this shouldn't be applied on a server which is zerged by people waiting to exploit anything available...

On 6/18/2019 at 5:03 PM, Venth said:

Its not better to make summons more transparent on what side they are? Right now is see so many of them i dont know what is what. He wont attack ??or going back to hi's master?? PLX make name of summon collored

Cat Please GIF And block amount of summons in party.

IT have to by done something with them if not damage so something else

indeed sometimes i don't even foking see them  i just wake up hit by smthg xD. without noticing too soon what it is xD. The lul' Midgets can run unnoticed .

Posted (edited)

20 hours ago, hemo said:

well the reality is that they are balanced in such a way that if they gang up ur kinda screwed, this is why changes like this shouldn't be applied on a server which is zerged by people waiting to exploit anything available...

I Like This Phrase Out ))). Word Up. Instead of having fun and making Good Games , we focus on how to exploit bettah' isn't it? To screw who , in the end ? Well just ourselves ^^". That way  , we end up disrespecting the community we belong 2 , rather than making it a greater , better 1 . And That's why , some of ya' , makes me wanna spit on yo momma's grave , rather than having ya around. 

This is a P.S for what veilsides's side made out of this server , at A Time. And he\s still lurkin' around us even today. No Offence. I'm not a hater but what is Real , it's Real. 

Edited by Zirconium

Posted (edited)

ima be honest here, the server is far from perfect, and it will always be like this cuz every1 comes here and asks for their classes to be boosted or other classes to be nerfed, i do it also cuz i find it funny how litterally my 3 favorite classes are all so trash it makes me wanna cry in the shower. But... jesus the community is bad and toxic af and they come on this forum and ask for certain things, SE with bp's in parties, boosted summoners, nerfing titans or tanks, etc and then when the season start the same people abuse these changes and kill the server,,,,

and this is my question for these animals that abused these things: why did u do it? was it worth behaving like an animal with a zillion healers and ending the server in 3 days? what did u get from it? 

I know im asking wrong questions to a bunch of apes who would sell their dignity for a baium but its worth a shot.

Edited by hemo

1 hour ago, hemo said:

ima be honest here, the server is far from perfect, and it will always be like this cuz every1 comes here and asks for their classes to be boosted or other classes to be nerfed, i do it also cuz i find it funny how litterally my 3 favorite classes are all so trash it makes me wanna cry in the shower. But... jesus the community is bad and toxic af and they come on this forum and ask for certain things, SE with bp's in parties, boosted summoners, nerfing titans or tanks, etc and then when the season start the same people abuse these changes and kill the server,,,,

and this is my question for these animals that abused these things: why did u do it? was it worth behaving like an animal with a zillion healers and ending the server in 3 days? what did u get from it? 

I know im asking wrong questions to a bunch of apes who would sell their dignity for a baium but its worth a shot.

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania score board meme

yup. I would masturbate at my scoreboard also .. if i would have the IQ of a donkey.

venth , you're foking out of yo' mind rotfl lmao )))))))))). 

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, hemo said:

yup. I would masturbate at my scoreboard also .. if i would have the IQ of a donkey.

You wonted answer so you get it 

Ps.ppl troll on summons if they cant get there. 

Edited by Venth

you consider their gameplay trolling? i consider it plain aids.

summoners tactic was create to prevent xxxxx healers tactic

59 minutes ago, Malgoth said:

summoners tactic was create to prevent xxxxx healers tactic

They are not focusing in kill the healers, they whant easy kills, and focus in kill new players. So server starts to lose players fast!
screen with 3 summons x rank 1 avadon player!

3 summons.png

Next time something like that occurs to you, run toward a wall, then  walk around the corner, the pets will get stuck.