Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Venth

This should be done a long time ago

16 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

ADD flame section with media/trololol(or you can name it)/tips. Only lock topic if ppl brake rules of forum/server. Active forum= server online imo.

Why? For such moments :DD

@Emerald

Last seasons summoners were even stronger (they had up to 50% damage boost from gear compared to this season up to 40%).

SEs weren't available in party a couple of seasons ago aswell and seasons did just fine, I tried to bring it into play and your decision of overusing them (can't blame you for that anyway) proves it was a mistake and they should've stayed out of the game.

You cannot say there wasn't competiton when the moment I removed giran castle you instantly lost Aden to that very same clan you were zerging with.

Its all execuses for quitting, you were never dominating the server and the moment you do have competiton you whine and quit.

These are facts.

happy sloth GIF

Edited by Venth
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

why are u trying to communicate with these people? These fuck ups come here and say things like :we are dominating, we are raping, we are organised.... isnt it clear they have absolutely no clue on woot planet they are?

Edited by hemo

I already said multiple times you can use general discussion section for that.

and I'm definitely not taking a side here, i've said what I had to say and that's it.

The amount of people that came to complain about that zerg when server just started could be used to create another zerg double that size and return a worthy fight.

Instead of organizing people decided to whine and quit, and ofcourse then come and say "there was no competition" or start talking about server situation...

Its the players who create the competition, not me.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

I already said multiple times you can use general discussion section for that.

Why are you always closing topics? Let people pour out their emotions, sometimes love and hate are close to each other and attract others. Since general is for various  topic i thing  it is better to separate "valuable" topics like: media (music / fraps), questions (you have problem just ask someone will replay). This will help to reorganize the forum a little and help new/old ppl to find solution for their problems with client/game mechanic so you you do not have to answer all time to  stupid questions.

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

and I'm definitely not taking a side here, i've said what I had to say and that's it.

The amount of people that came to complain about that zerg when server just started could be used to create another zerg double that size and return a worthy fight.

Instead of organizing people decided to whine and quit, and ofcourse then come and say "there was no competition" or start talking about server situation...

Its the players who create the competition, not me.

I agree with you complete but for example in my case I did not like the direction of changes that the server took. After the changes you  have made several players returned like me but a few things  I do not like but I have to live with it :)

1 hour ago, hemo said:

why are u trying to communicate with these people? These fuck ups come here and say things like :we are dominating, we are raping, we are organised.... isnt it clear they have absolutely no clue on woot planet they are?

Edited by Venth

Adena scroll was probable the biggest mistake from the server side .Than it was the people stupid decision to make zerg vs newbies .Luffy is a retard and Rhaegar is inexperienced enough to know the server .

Agent and what are you, a pro? You’re a nobody, quit speaking like you know what you are talking about. 

1 minute ago, Scaretactic said:

Agent and what are you, a pro? You’re a nobody, quit speaking like you know what you are talking about. 

Stop being butthurt u idiot and accept reality .

dw Agent has plenty of experience playing this server guys!!!!!! Since spoiler got removed I see he is adjusting very well

17 minutes ago, Rhaegar said:

dw Agent has plenty of experience playing this server guys!!!!!! Since spoiler got removed I see he is adjusting very well

At least i didnt zerg newbies to consider myself a pro like u .

Funniest thing : guy from rhaegar clan last week clowing on forum : "so the problem is u not taking any heroes and castles, cause i cant see other reason" 

see the result tard... 

I never considered myself a pro... you're the one who started crying on forums and in game, and no one is zerging anyone atm 

What is really missing from this guys is maturity.

The dream is not to build a decent clan with friends whom are skilled, and maybe u will dominate.  Dominating for this guys is the beginning and the end, they dont care if server dies as long they got their 5 minutes of attention.

13 minutes ago, Rhaegar said:

I never considered myself a pro... you're the one who started crying on forums and in game, and no one is zerging anyone atm 

Cause pointing the obvious is crying .Why should i cry .I just tell u how it is ,its your bussiness if u accept to be in dennial or not .

i think its funny how ever since every season  i've played here you always come to the forum trying to be Emerald's little helper, but with everything u suggest and talk about u always get shut down, it's kinda funny really