Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Luffy

facts

4 posts in this topic

hey,i havent check forum lately and im bored to read the topics are made around.
but i ll type the facts for this season. In my opinion emerald killed this season when he allowed summoners running with 50 resists and bane around and let their pets hit 5k dmg,emerald killed this season when he decided to remove se and bp from same pt. And I and lesley kinda killed this season,because we choosed same faction and server since day 1 had 0 competition...

thats all ,c ya

PS: Emerald if u keep trying to make a "newbie helper server" u ll fail ur project. Cause veterans can  advertise ur server by playing here,not newbies :) cheers

Last seasons summoners were even stronger (they had up to 50% damage boost from gear compared to this season up to 40%).

SEs weren't available in party a couple of seasons ago aswell and seasons did just fine, I tried to bring it into play and your decision of overusing them (can't blame you for that anyway) proves it was a mistake and they should've stayed out of the game.

You cannot say there wasn't competiton when the moment I removed giran castle you instantly lost Aden to that very same clan you were zerging with.

Its all execuses for quitting, you were never dominating the server and the moment you do have competiton you whine and quit.

These are facts.

6 people like this

3 minutes ago, Luffy said:

PS: Emerald if u keep trying to make a "newbie helper server" u ll fail ur project. Cause veterans can  advertise ur server by playing here,not newbies :) cheers

Right, because your zerg kept it alive for sooooo long.

Locked, keep the bullshit for yourself.

6 people like this