• русский
  • Ελληνικά
  • Español
  • Português
  • Lietuvių kalba
Sign in to follow this  
lawls

Mail

Bring the mail system back.. so i can message clan mates on different time zones.. easy communication 

• Like 1

On c6 you cant mail in vanilla game. I made suggestion back in time to transfer from hellbound or above mail system with item transfer but was denied.  Its grate thing to add. 

As i remmeber @Emerald say somthing about he dosnt wont atempt to mess up with items transfer beacous he will by  responsible of lost items if any bug will happend.

Edited by Venth

clan notice isnt what im talking about. i would like to send messages to give orders for the day or focus on something for certain members.. not all need to read

you can use clan notice still to do that ))). everybody will know what they have 2 do or what u want to do  and u can make an update section ( * )  with all the things u want to communicate further in the notice , how many objectives u have in a day so that they won't fit in the notice panel ? i don't see that. Anyways ask for your players forum names if you want to mail them further messages , or u should ask them to get a forum acc. aswell if they don't have 1 .