Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GladeHeal

Feline King pet Damage on healer with cov

32 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Statistics and all are nice, but do you really think 3.5k dmg is a lot? i mean as a bishop, and not only, you got quite a lot of hp. 3.5k dmg on a crit every 100 years won't kill ya, pets rarely crit too.

NOW TO THE REAL HIDDEN ISSUE OF THIS POST: 'nerf summoners so when I have 5 cats and 3 ponys on me i can still heal and not die'.

Well bugger, lady,  5 archers on anyone's ass and you can't overheal that. There's no balance issues. It's just drama.

P.S.  I LOVE YOU SHILENSE. YOUDABEST.

LOVE BEAM.gif

Edited by akichwan

Posted (edited)

Foking idiots , Learn lineage , And how to buff , what armors to wear and then have opinions

Any physical normal dmg except for archers ofc  can be reflected . 

Edited by Zirconium

Glade, please, dont cry.....about damage of pets, people were crying for you and your pt bull.sh with 2bp's in pt and 4bps outside party and farmiong like that, and youre crying for pet dmg...uselesss mob you are. if not pets theres no chance for greens to have a kills, when you got full archer pt and 8bp's around them...total B0T.

Fact remains that especially Cats are borderline "broken" since they got the crit chance / crit dmg buff from Buff Cat. They hit as hard as a fully Stacked Archer and attack way faster at the same time :dw1_6:

Posted (edited)

Well... I think this started day 3 or so... since order hardly won anything, a couple of us thought of making full summoners party, play assist and 1 by 1 annoy the shit out of  the squashed bat crest clan/ally w/e. When u have a cat on ur ass there`s like dozens of ways to "not die and cry like little girl", especially when u have a party. But when u have 4 cats and a black alien looking creature on ur ass, wtf are u gonna do?  I tell u what, DIE! Two events in, u can tell they wanted to ragequit several times by now, but couldn`t cuz they payed :))))   We loved it and kept on doing it occasionally.

Emerald bro... classes pretty much stopped being the reason of imbalance after season 3-4. People on the other hand...

Here`s a suggestion for ya`: use ur migthy ban hammer on some 20 ppl and maybe the shit load of players u lost cuz of these ppl will revive the server next season... it`ll probably hurt ur pocket a bit tho. Maybe somewhere along the line u forgot u have a private server and that u can actually ban whom ever u want. This isn`t the first time they abuse, wont be the last either.

P.S.  I loled @update.

Edited by 666th
3 people like this

On 6/10/2019 at 3:19 AM, GladeHeal said:

HEaler with COv 1.6k pdef.. (and dc+6 set) 

Feline King hits for 3k critical and erase 1/10 works :)

check attachment

12222.jpg

@GladeHeal check pm's if possible