Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GladeHeal

Feline King pet Damage on healer with cov

31 posts in this topic

HEaler with COv 1.6k pdef.. (and dc+6 set) 

Feline King hits for 3k critical and erase 1/10 works :)

check attachment

12222.jpg

Whats all the fuss with this pets ?I dont find them OP at all .Their pets dont progess further more .Its a good option for newbies to start here .

Posted (edited)

he is lvl 80, dc+set 6, its basically end game for  healer in terms of defence, and 3k is way too much, my MS with db+10 and clan skills etc didnt do this dmg on healers with his build but yeah MS sux big time on ovc. Lets say he is missing clan skills, dunno if he does, but that will cut about 300 of the dmg that leaves woot 2.5k dmg, which is huge considering how safe and woot gear a summoner needs. The ballance of l2 is the more tankier the less dmg it does, summoners on ovc dont respect that. Also i wanna point out the fact that its feline king which cant be enchanted, now imagine that summoner figuring out that kai at +15 is way better.

Edited by hemo

guy who said healers is not the problem on the server crying about cat... pls admin ban every shit like this, cant hold this

Posted (edited)

I didn't say to fix cats, I just share my stats. :) U OK

not every newbie wants to play pet class :) btw...

Edited by GladeHeal

Toplol,  that's on par for damage of an archer with the exception that the archer can do that from a distance and 3 times faster.

Also, people, you need to  learn the importance of tradeoffs. You want to stick with A-grade  instead of Sgrade for that sweet mcast speed? Your drawbacks is lower pdef. You want to play with CoV instead of kiting (summons unlike player characters can only attack immobile targets), you're gonna soak that damage.

You play with  party members  that can merely assist and pew pew and can't even  stunshot defensively to protect their healers?    That's too bad for you, it's not a matter of game balance.

1 person likes this

The rason you complaing about summoners its simple. You dont pay attations to pets and team of red/pt dont carre about help other just to kill. What have summon pet? one thing he's small and hit hard(especialy cats). About all class balanace damage given shuldnt by more then 60% of target [hp and cp] so if you make new mage/archer  and you meat top archer/mage you will get hitted by same vallue of your hp only archer have little more hp. IF new mage get hitted for 6k and he have arround  8k - cp/hp combained its bed.

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, hemo said:

he is lvl 80, dc+set 6, its basically end game for  healer in terms of defence, and 3k is way too much, my MS with db+10 and clan skills etc didnt do this dmg on healers with his build but yeah MS sux big time on ovc. Lets say he is missing clan skills, dunno if he does, but that will cut about 300 of the dmg that leaves woot 2.5k dmg, which is huge considering how safe and woot gear a summoner needs. The ballance of l2 is the more tankier the less dmg it does, summoners on ovc dont respect that. Also i wanna point out the fact that its feline king which cant be enchanted, now imagine that summoner figuring out that kai at +15 is way better.

The reason why people think pets are OP its because people are lowbies .For pets this is the end game and are accessible very early .So yeah for early stages pets are op .But overall no and the general balance is based on end game .

Edited by Agent

4 hours ago, GladeHeal said:

I didn't say to fix cats, I just share my stats. :) U OK

not every newbie wants to play pet class :) btw...

And where is the stats window? I don't see it. 

4 minutes ago, Venth said:

The rason you complaing about summoners its simple. You dont pay attations to pets and team of red/pt dont carre about help other just to kill. What have summon pet? one thing he's small and hit hard(especialy cats). About all class balanace damage given shuldnt by more then 60% of target [hp and cp] so if you make new mage/archer  and you meat top archer/mage you will get hitted by same vallue of your hp only archer have little more hp. IF new mage get hitted for 6k and he have arround  8k - cp/hp combained its bed.

Summons can stay like this... Maybe increase erase chance a bit and for the love of God let tanks agro work on pets.... Yesterday I saw a tank agro'ing a pet constantly to get it off my back... And the pet kept attacking me until I died Ofc. I will make you a video with proof if needed 🤗

there is like a handful of good summoners on the server and u dare to make this topic while u all overfarmed already? 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Some people are right here but GladeHeal too...I am no too and I share his concern about the ridiculous damage of pets considering he has top gear and enchanted to +6,buffs are fine...people talking but they actually don't  think about the fact that summons got such big atk speed that cancel even battle heals.Also erase on elf/dark elven summons work like 6/10 and 8/10 but lands so hard on that feline cat.Only 2 times since I joined server  I managed to erase it from first cast,in most of the times Order teammates would've killed it and I still couldn't manage to erase it..So my point about summon stats is that the atk speed is mainly the problem...cause every bp will reach Glade's level of equipment and enchant sooner or later,maybe even better..and I wouldn't mind to get 2.5k-2.8k from summon as long as I know I got an actual chance to heal myself or try erase it in that time.Just my opinion,don't judge me.

Edited by yoDeyMa

It is the part of the game, u have to pay attention, if ur archers target only mages and ez kills, ofc its hard to track summons are coming for u. 

Posted (edited)

25 minutes ago, yoDeyMa said:

Some people are right here but GladeHeal too...I am no too and I share his concern about the ridiculous damage of pets considering he has top gear and enchanted to +6,buffs are fine...people talking but they actually don't  think about the fact that summons got such big atk speed that cancel even battle heals.Also erase on elf/dark elven summons work like 6/10 and 8/10 but lands so hard on that feline cat.Only 2 times since I joined server  I managed to erase it from first cast,in most of the times Order teammates would've killed it and I still couldn't manage to erase it..So my point about summon stats is that the atk speed is mainly the problem...cause every bp will reach Glade's level of equipment and enchant sooner or later,maybe even better..and I wouldn't mind to get 2.5k-2.8k from summon as long as I know I got an actual chance to heal myself or try erase it in that time.Just my opinion,don't judge me.

Her buffs are a mess. She's walking with a SE and an OL full time and doesn't have the sense to get shield block  + advanced block (which on this server are OP and cut physical damage throughput by half). She's also  doesn't have the common sense to trance the cat (clearly because she knows  her auto-assist teammates are going to wake up the creature anyway), and neither the OL and the SE thought it would have been a good idea to root/shackle/bind/seal  the summon. Neither the archers did stun or kill it.

Basically,  this isn't a balance issue, it's just people used to 1-2-3 archer farm complaining when they can't be bad at their classes. Erasure and trance are fine, people just need to  undestand that playing bishop isn't just about spam healing and archers lolkilling bgraders.  Furthermore her team has 0 sense of positioning, they had two WLs and their mages just stood there, tanking daggers rather than run to the WLs  and  get  that defensive stun lock.

Edited by ShilenSE

Well I'm judging the stats-damage balance.There are many ways of stopping the summon's damage pouring on screen,but leaving that beside,on his p Def damage should be a bit lower.

Posted (edited)

Shot00015.jpgPodobny obraz

Tattoe its nerfed so damage from p atack its bigger after nerfing summon you will wont nerf archer then glad.

ps. damage shuld by cut to 60% (hp/cp)

ps2. i told you agane

Edited by Venth

No it isn't. You don't want  huge damage? Take a cspeed penalty and upgrade to major arcana or reserve 2 buffslots to   block-chance/advanced block buffs. A top buffed pet will have 631 atk speed, roughly  it's an attack every 1.2 seconds (animation time included), it's  slower if you consider they have to run up to you. The pet also has roughly one third of your average archer crit rate (cat has 140crit rate), which means   your average  HE will hit faster and harder and from the safety of  a 900 range radius.

Next they are going to complain about daggers hitting too much. What will Emerald do then, nerf daggers as well?

Also, bishops have 2  mass blocks, use them.

Thanks for the lessons ShilenSE ...anything else to add? 

Yes, waiting for the video you said you'd upload. 

he didn't say if its needed ... since you play a tank .... fraps when you agro any pet ....see what happens and share.... thanks.

Posted (edited)

Sometimes it works, sometime it doesn't. However  Mass Aggro (hate) doesn't work 100% of the time on players either, so I wouldn't be able to tell you the landing rate. Aggression however doesn't work on pets.  

Cubics are a hit and miss, unless you're lvl 80 your cubics are never going to land on a pet (or a player character for the matter), root however works like a charm.   Hex lands  more often on pets than humans. Stuns are  mixed bag. Pets are sturdier than  casters (I'm using humans as the target race)  but less resistant than warriors, so you can't keep them stunlocked with a single tank. 

As far as  hierarchies are concerned. Warlock  are the top  summoners, they just hit harder and have the best debuffs.  ES are in the middle,  they can outheal their pets but their aoe nuke is kinda weak in pvp (merrow for example has a better nuke than magnus). PS are the worst summoner, they have the best cubics (they land quite often) but  they aren't just as great as the rest.

Nightshade could have been good if the mass gloom/aggression worked and the single aggression  skill they had landed more often though because it decreases both pdef/mdef/atkspd and stacks with cubic and shakle. But it literally never lands. 

Spectral lord's 2 special attacks are also on the weak side compared to the cat.

Written from the POV  of a SK/DA. No skill enchant as of yet.

Edited by ShilenSE

I agreem it isnt balance issue, non of the party members ever focusing summons while u have countless cc's with that party set up. YOu need to pay attention to the game not just pressing F1 for heal and autoattack archer

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Soulka said:

I agreem it isnt balance issue, non of the party members ever focusing summons while u have countless cc's with that party set up. YOu need to pay attention to the game not just pressing F1 for heal and autoattack archer

You know why they dont do anything abut them when he hit someone? Beacous there is no reward for killing pets  if there was even chance to drop something like from mob ppl will start focus on them and not look on them like on tank(no reword for kill = no point to hit it)

Edited by Venth

Just now, Venth said:

You know why they dont do anything abut them when he hit someone? Beacous there is no reward for killing pets  if there was even chance to drop something like from mob ppl will start focus on them and not look on them like on tank(no reword for kill = no point to hit it)

Sorry man, but i think thats complete bullshit, why would u get any reward for killing a pet? it's like u get adena for dodgeing an archers attack, summoners attack with summon archers attack with arrows. It is a basic gameplay those cats die in 3-4 hits anyway if u have 2 archers or whatever.

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, Soulka said:

Sorry man, but i think thats complete bullshit, why would u get any reward for killing a pet? it's like u get adena for dodgeing an archers attack, summoners attack with summon archers attack with arrows. It is a basic gameplay those cats die in 3-4 hits anyway if u have 2 archers or whatever.

Imo i dont see point of  nerf  summon just fix cuple thing and add chance reward. On mobs you have  chance around 50% to get anything just 1-3a + adena scroll+ rebrith or random drop.

So dude who fighting for hi's life fight usualy alone and ppl say payattation(they dont gave a fuck what pet do next)

Edited by Venth
1 person likes this

12 hours ago, Kerrigan said:

And where is the stats window? I don't see it. 

Summons can stay like this... Maybe increase erase chance a bit and for the love of God let tanks agro work on pets.... Yesterday I saw a tank agro'ing a pet constantly to get it off my back... And the pet kept attacking me until I died Ofc. I will make you a video with proof if needed 🤗

In my opinion the nerf should be in the distance that summon can go! The right way to play as summoner should be helping the summon, healing and debuffing! But maybe it's a hard thing to do since it's a problem in interlude (I think)! Maybe the right way to solve this is make the buff summon expect duration of 1 or 2 min. At least the summoner will be forced to call back the summon sometimes to rebuff, making them less anoying!

Or make a simple change: Nerf the patack for the summon expert, like to 20% bonus. Maybe increase the HP bonus to compensate it.

In my opinion increase the erase chance is the wrong way to nerf the class. If you do this, summons will be useless! This change will punish really hard the summons that play assisting his pet, because it will be really really easy to kill the summoner.

I really like to play as summon, my main class is elemental summoner, and I really think they should nerf in the summon expect buff!