Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yoDeyMa

I am looking for members.

13 posts in this topic

Hello everyone! 

It's a bit late,I know, but I decided to start my own clan since I have been in one or two from Order side and it didn't felt like I was in a real clan,everyone is playing for himself,everyone wants to take decisions,nobody wants to improve as an individual and as a clan,so I decided to accept the challenge of creating a competitive clan and maybe some day,even compete for sieges(but it's not a priority for now).

First of all,I gotta say that Discord is 100% neededpeople that can't use discord can't join the clan.I'm currently recruiting an active SE, 1 Bp and some archers with brain,that actually know how  to kite and assist as well.We are 3-4 guys at the moment,we helped each other to make items so far and now we are trying to grow this group bigger.We are playing for the love of PvP right now,but it can be something more.I am waiting you guys with PM in game on nick yoDeyMa or here on forum if you think you can fit it. Good luck to everyone!

Seems that people don't like to play with communication programs,too complicated...But they don't realise that's what makes the difference in this game.

2 people like this

15 hours ago, yoDeyMa said:

Seems that people don't like to play with communication programs,too complicated...But they don't realize that's what makes the difference in this game.

People don't really like to play in a clan at all... they don't like collaboration at all ... they like to be free birds . At least on the Order side. How many people did you actually recruit in 2-3 days?

Honestly, 0.It's just me and a friend.Some said they want to come and play with me,but when they found about the discord,probably got scared :)

11 hours ago, yoDeyMa said:

Honestly, 0.It's just me and a friend.Some said they want to come and play with me,but when they found about the discord,probably got scared :)

Free birds I told you. And chaos side expecting order to actually organise ;)

Gl! 

Posted (edited)

clans in a interlude faction server in 2019...as i mentioned a zillion times ...ppl wanna play alone, there are million servers where you can go and use discord with ur clan/cp, when some1 joins a faction server he expects solo action... its actually sad af seeing this crap. Do this : log in game, check how many there are online, from those who are online check how many have active clans (not just a clan for clan skills like some do) the ppl you come out with are the only ones interested for playing in cp mode. Woot 40 people? For those 40 people the server looses like most of the ppl you see in the first 3-4 days... so that like woot 150? You wanna have high pop on the server? PROMOTE SOLO/DUO PLAYING NOT DICKHOLDING, organised plays are for any other type of servers ... not here. WHY? cuz faction servers are casual, they arent made to hardgrind with a full pt.

Edited by hemo

hello anyone have issue logging server? ty

1 person likes this

and  the life  start  now  

or maybe suicide 

@nolifers  get mad

@hemo  I don't want to play solo,what's your issue? It's my choice,if you don't like it,you free to do w/e u want..no expecting you or anyone else to understand my reasons.

P.S : This post is for recruting only,not for spam.Thanks!

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, yoDeyMa said:

@hemo  I don't want to play solo,what's your issue? It's my choice,if you don't like it,you free to do w/e u want..no expecting you or anyone else to understand my reasons.

P.S : This post is for recruting only,not for spam.Thanks!

If you wont build clan from 0 with one friend you need to start with casual clan. When you find players that want to play with you and your ts/discord clan you can thing to make organise clan in next season. 

ps. dont by mad about good advice

ps2. if your clan lvl its low/skills make clan fee for every one and you will see who wont to play in clan(all clans do it like that here)

Edited by Venth

3 hours ago, Venth said:

If you wont build clan from 0 with one friend you need to start with casual clan. When you find players that want to play with you and your ts/discord clan you can thing to make organise clan in next season. 

ps. dont by mad about good advice

ps2. if your clan lvl its low/skills make clan fee for every one and you will see who wont to play in clan(all clans do it like that here)

ofc all have a fee ...but since order barely makes any money and most are very casual ...who would pay the fee instead of better equipment ... i wonder....

Trust me ... I did shout recruiting players in both Chaos or Order Faction ... and suprise ..... on Order Faction I got 0 pm's in 3 days :) This season it's just sad for Order ... so I decided to stop playing. I don't think I'm coming back for other seasons also.

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Kerrigan said:

ofc all have a fee ...but since order barely makes any money and most are very casual ...who would pay the fee instead of better equipment ... i wonder....

Trust me ... I did shout recruiting players in both Chaos or Order Faction ... and suprise ..... on Order Faction I got 0 pm's in 3 days :) This season it's just sad for Order ... so I decided to stop playing. I don't think I'm coming back for other seasons also.

Its sad byt last update its newbie frendly. I just started from last update and im doing well with income but i can call my self veteran here. Casual will allways stay casuals it looks like.

Edited by Venth