Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xV3iLSid3

why not broooo

63 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, ImmunE said:

U might be right , because dosent matter how geared up they are, if they dont have a healer ,2 or ..3 stuck in their ass, they die pretty fast and noone will be able to abuse farming. Tanks and healers do not fit in OvC concept...tanks are good just to annoy ppl because there is nothing to tank in OvC and healers are goood to make strong players stronger/immortal . 

Since se was kicked from events as cardi infinit mana order doing fine at least when i play. Emelrad changed some other system on + for low ranks and fix mistakes from previous changes. Dont push to match changes if you do next season  will ends same.

Imo if there is no variety in classes it have no diffrence from other pvp server and many ppl coming here beacous of that "Variety". 

How are tanks annoying when SpS is the most played class and  Necro is the third. It's pretty much  just press a button to cancel/fear the tank and neuter them (because with the setup of most mages on this server, a canceled tank will last  no more than 4 seconds under the zerg). Or GSs hexing them, or bishops/summoners  using block/bane.  At this point you're not even  trying to play the game anymore, it's just a continuous flow of whining on the forum  to ask for  yet another round of nerfs of whichever class that is not an archer, a mage or a dagger.

I mean, you're asking Emerald to balance server around "stupid", but the game (which is a party based game, btw)  gives you an ample arsenal of tools to deal with every single class. Lol.

Edited by ShilenSE

And by the way, tanks and OLs and Necros are meant to be  Crowd controllers/disablers. If you stupidly  rush to them rather than avoid or disable them, then the blame is on you. Especially when they're about the slowest characters in the game (titans aside).

4 hours ago, ImmunE said:

U might be right , because dosent matter how geared up they are, if they dont have a healer ,2 or ..3 stuck in their ass, they die pretty fast and noone will be able to abuse farming. Tanks and healers do not fit in OvC concept...tanks are good just to annoy ppl because there is nothing to tank in OvC and healers are goood to make strong players stronger/immortal . 

9 hours ago, poxbane said:

Guys you already forgotten??? how comes??? remember year/years ago when overlords were the thing? each clan had like 15 OLs outside of party and getting x4 adena than anyone else and got nerfed , then spoilers came then spoilers nerfed then we had warlords and they got nerfed , then we had duelist parties they got nerfed, then we had shilien elders and got nerfed , IT IS A NEVER ENDING CYCLE , now with all these nerfs you see a lot of summoners + tanks running around , summoners will not get touched because if they do japan will nuke emerald's house to the ground , lets hope tanks will get nerfed and then we will have the classic mage,archer,dagger,bp server that we all want

why so much hate for the tanks now? most people on server play with aggro protection because interfaces are allowed (big mistake by Emerald but what do I care?) ... so that's a bummer ....and after you get 1-2 cancels you are dead meat .... 

7 hours ago, ImmunE said:

i saw streams of bishops around they're fokin' richer than I Am .Is that supposed to be for a support  :P ,?  i'm just sayin'. 

Edited by Zirconium

2 hours ago, poxbane said:

with archer you cant cancel a tank :)

And? Archers aren't supposed to beat tanks (unless you're a PR who knows how to kite), for that you got  Nukers with cancel/debuffs/titans and daggers. 

Edited by ShilenSE

2 minutes ago, ShilenSE said:

And? Archers aren't supposed to beat tanks (unless you're a PR who knows how to kite), for that you got  Nukers with cancel/debuffs/titans and daggers. 

nuker can't really get near an archer :))) they crit 2 out of 3 hits. Pretty much constantly,  4.2 k 4.2 k ,  byeh you're gone. But tanks should take a lot of dmg from an archer if you use the resist buff

there's something ur missing, the people that are abusing this are the same ppl that went to forum and ask for titan/tank nerfs, basically they got the setup they wanted... free zerging. Lets be honest who da fuk thinks titans are OP? take reflect and they kill themself or just kite, same for tanks... simply walk away and he is useless the only maps where titans can be played in theory are the fortress, this isnt H5 there arent rushes or dashes etc... How can u punish their gameplay when the counters are nerfed to shit? They even post on forum about " well u can bring a warlord and stun or or u can bring more healers then our 5 healers or or u can go mage with tank buffs and spam cancel..." this is so autistic.... NO you dumbshits, if ur gonna use this gameplay stop asking for nerfs to its god damn counter and pretend ur organised.

Edited by hemo

53 minutes ago, hemo said:

there's something ur missing, the people that are abusing this are the same ppl that went to forum and ask for titan/tank nerfs, basically they got the setup they wanted... free zerging. Lets be honest who da fuk thinks titans are OP? take reflect and they kill themself or just kite, same for tanks... simply walk away and he is useless the only maps where titans can be played in theory are the fortress, this isnt H5 there arent rushes or dashes etc... How can u punish their gameplay when the counters are nerfed to shit? They even post on forum about " well u can bring a warlord and stun or or u can bring more healers then our 5 healers or or u can go mage with tank buffs and spam cancel..." this is so autistic.... NO you dumbshits, if ur gonna use this gameplay stop asking for nerfs to its god damn counter and pretend ur organised.

I remember when people cried because of AI 2 min and because of 2-3 paladins that we had playing back than now we have 0.Unbelievable .Who cares that it wasnt retail since it was balanced .

thats ok, they "are so organised they won and raped the server" enjoy the rest of ur summer.... pricks

It's my first season, and i noticed, actualy read a lot of post that a lot of classes was nerfed, what  can i say, mages still op, do not know if they got WM AC+PASS AND POW but its annoying when with tyrant you can't get to them with at least 4k hp, because 80% second hit is m.crit, I SWEAR, got screenshots like sample V1P - necro, tgourh a/s gr jew +4-6 with gloom hit me 1.5k, and those m.crits does 6k, imagine me im meele and she is range, till i get to her she can speel ~4-6 skills so basicly i'm dead, + i dont think she got pow on necro...do not want to talk about sps, damage insane, i spoked yesterday with my friend, he tried the server out, and ofc, after 15m of gameplay he said, he's out, because he can't even farm when the mages and archers does pretty big damage on newbies Archer's 5-6.5k, mages crit he said ~7k, just sayin....you can find the solution for  the balance, but before you run the server, make sure you tested those classes EACH , because now it seems they jsut nerfing some classes and thats it +++ with tank 2k def, bow ressist he still does 2k each crit...

GREEKS HAS CORRUPTED THE SERVER..... enjoy ya lads

Too much whining with 0 insights (as usual), don't see the point of these discussions going further, locked.