Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xV3iLSid3

why not broooo

63 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, l0l said:

@Lesley Why didnt u go to order ur self and start creating balance core? Seems it u liked to farm orders with our backup, just looking like a clown with such arguments, since u didn't initiate any move, just taking easy path ur self and now trieng to prove smth.

It's kinda expensive to move an entire clan... Especially when you need clan skills or higher clan level for more people/skills. But what do you know.... You were probably never a clan leader to figure that out... It would have been easier for one of your shit clans to switch since you've been selling FA and geared up like crazy. Instead you just come here like princesses and tell us how awesome you are for holding "hands" in siege/events and why others are not doing a thing about it. And while you do just that, more people are leaving the server.

20 hours ago, maze said:

Having 2 clans with same crest when the admins made obvious changes to have clans of 15 people max.

In sieges they have double the people of any other clan. In oly they have double the people of any other clan. You see the problem?

20 hours ago, TheStinger said:

So the only problem is you not taking a castle and heroes? Cause i don't see any other reason! 

20 hours ago, TheStinger said:

We choose to collaborate in siege cause we simply want the castles.We want the exta FA we want the extra EXP/SP and i guess we simply want to dominate the server. Is it wrong? For some people yes maybe but that's the way it is! But since emerald removed one of the castles we simply have to fight for one. All against all. 

19 hours ago, Rhaegar said:

Btw fighting each other is what we have been doing ever since the start of the server, even between clannies and allies, legit everyone pvps everyone. So I don't see why being permanently on order would make a difference, since most of us go there anyway to prevent waiting so long

19 hours ago, TheStinger said:

We fight through out all events. We only collaborate in sieges. And being all chaos was just random! We didn't know that everyone will be chaos. And when knew about it we told Lesley and his clan to go order but he didn't. I wonder why..And don't let me be misunderstood , i like Lesley as a person i have nothing against him but in the previous season his clan was dominating every event,every oly and i didn't see him complaining.

19 hours ago, Venth said:

But they go green and dominate main objectives  while on red side was good pts/clans/individuals  competiting with them. This seasons i culd count this individuals on one hand and there it wasnt any good pts. Castles bonus just destroyed green if it happend porevius seasons you will gain only more exp and faster crp clan, so inpact would by less to economy/gear balance.

Shot00014.png

That's how it looks from ORDER SIDE :) a bunch of rank 5-6-7 geared against ranks 1-2-3-4 without it waiting to be killed =)

aLotOfSiegeParties.png

a lot of sieges right there i tell you :) how many months have passed already?

That's the perfect recipe for making people leave the server in the first days :)

It's not my problem people can't get organised / don't want to get organised by themselves, I have the right to play in a structured manner with friends If I choose to. So whether or not people leave the server, it's not necessarily a consequence of my action, but the absence of them not stepping their game up.

ppl coming here to play for 1 max 1.5 month just for fun and some pure pvp, and here u come with ur tryhard ass where u have 4 supports for 1 dd destroying everything, if u are so organized and shit why dont u compete on the big servers against big nameS?

17 minutes ago, Soulka said:

ppl coming here to play for 1 max 1.5 month just for fun and some pure pvp, and here u come with ur tryhard ass where u have 4 supports for 1 dd destroying everything, if u are so organized and shit why dont u compete on the big servers against big nameS?

Maybe against organized clan they wouldn't have a chance to win so better to pvp vs small grp of players that wont be making any move to counter it cause they are not playing faction server for that.

@Kerrigan DUDE i was talking about prevoius seasons and defending @Lesley clan accused for zerging in green 

8 hours ago, Rhaegar said:

It's not my problem people can't get organised / don't want to get organised by themselves, I have the right to play in a structured manner with friends If I choose to. So whether or not people leave the server, it's not necessarily a consequence of my action, but the absence of them not stepping their game up.

When there is no1 organised to play around against organised people ....is really hard I tell you ... You got your clan members from playing many seasons or at least 2 seasons. Most new people that don't even know the server were forced to go to order this season because you guys zerged chaos with your "organised" old no lifers players. Organizing is not easy when you are new to the server and don't know anyone/anything ... Order didn't have dedicated cardinals or OLs as you did .... How much time do you think people will actually stay if they get zerged by your ally since day 1 everywhere and get perma 4-5k crits in day 2 or 3 cuz you farmed FA and got equipment due to holding hands and early sieges ....... Ofc is not your problem when new people barely got adena to even try to do something about it... Also making a clan is not easy, to get it to level 5 at least you need to sacrifice 4-5k adena + 1 or 1.5k adena for CRP and clan items for skills. For new people that don't know the way to farm (like you do), that amount is absurd.

Then again good job for being an organised pet. Cya next season (maybe).

7 hours ago, Venth said:
@Kerrigan DUDE i was talking about prevoius seasons and defending @Lesley clan accused for zerging in green 

I know dude! I did that multiquote (including yours) and replying with that 1 picture + some parties that Rhaegar had this season (which clearly had people from Luffy's clan too.) cuz some smart guy compared what happened previous season with this season saying its the same thing ... and it's not. Chaos had clans and people to fight it. This season there is none doing that and in picture 1 you can clearly see how most events are.

All I can see here is you solo players crying cause we dominated the whole server, and as long as it's not bannable, you can cry as much as you want, every season is gonna be like this from now on and you can't do anything about it :)

So also stop crying about summoners. :) This topic can be close now.

Posted (edited)

U.u so 2 clans ? :o I wanna make 3 clans then with the same crests on , Who's hoppin' in ? NightStalkers Looking For Ally Pm Plx)))). Or i might have to revive and bring back Wolves , pm for clam plx 

Edited by Zirconium

Posted (edited)

On 6/8/2019 at 0:43 AM, Rhaegar said:

All I can see here is you solo players crying cause we dominated the whole server, and as long as it's not bannable, you can cry as much as you want, every season is gonna be like this from now on and you can't do anything about it :)

Dude there are 2 clans full of players high ranks with top gear playing 24/7 with suport and u take double adena reward.The order side are all casuals and most of them cant afford sh1t .Do the math ,u think server will last like this ?If u guys splited from the start than 1 clan would cancel the other .

But like this all this damage that is unleashed by the server nolifers goes into newbies and lowbies because there arent any clans to sponge any of that in the order .

Edited by Agent
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Yes I realized that, in hindsight, from now on, my clan will always be on the empty side.

Edited by Rhaegar

Posted (edited)

Your clan can be anytime in any side , if you want 2 

Edited by Zirconium

yo entre aca por que me gusta los pvp.  pensé que iba a durar mas que los interludes farm.. pero duro menos que una menstruación  de una mujer (13 ) dias jajajaja 
como trabajo 8 horas diarias.. me habia donado 400 euros.. tenia todo jaja pero bueno... capas que la cague yo jajaja. ya hicieron plata y lo ponen off 

saludos. gente pobre !!! jajajaaja

I still cant understand why healers cant be nerfed? Make longer cooldowns on heals, increase mp consumption, cut rewards for bps, maybe make silence more effective etc. Basically make them 50% efficient as they are now and Puffy can try to play with bp and gain small lead but that wont affect others that much.

This season I hadnt time to play early season and I was forced to join orders. Well, that was really painful to fight against those geared up players(nolifers + donators) while you see only lowbies and newbies around you. Imo that wouldnt be that annoying if you could team up with 3 lowbies and kill solo top player but since they always run around with bp there are no chance to kill him.  

PS still missing spoilers <3 

On 6/10/2019 at 11:07 PM, Agent said:

Dude there are 2 clans full of players high ranks with top gear playing 24/7 with suport and u take double adena reward.The order side are all casuals and most of them cant afford sh1t .Do the math ,u think server will last like this ?If u guys splited from the start than 1 clan would cancel the other .

But like this all this damage that is unleashed by the server nolifers goes into newbies and lowbies because there arent any clans to sponge any of that in the order .

On 6/10/2019 at 11:18 PM, Rhaegar said:

Yes I realized that, in hindsight, from now on, my clan will always be on the empty side.

Maybe there is hope for you after all .....

This season in numbers:

• Top Kills - 15% Order (3 players) / 85% Chaos (17 players)
  • Top Kills Number - 11.6% Order(12278) / 88.4% Chaos (93613) - 105891 Kills Total
  • Top Assists - 20% Order (4 players) / 80% Chaos (16 players)
  • Top Score - 20% Order (4 players) / 80% Chaos (16 players)
  • Heroes - 5% Order (1 player) / 95% Chaos (19 players)
  • Epics - 1% Order / 99% Chaos (here i might be wrong...i haven't actually see any win from order side at any epics ... so they might have 0% ^_^ )

3 hours ago, Kerrigan said:

Maybe there is hope for you after all .....

This season in numbers:

• Top Kills - 15% Order (3 players) / 85% Chaos (17 players)
  • Top Kills Number - 11.6% Order(12278) / 88.4% Chaos (93613) - 105891 Kills Total
  • Top Assists - 20% Order (4 players) / 80% Chaos (16 players)
  • Top Score - 20% Order (4 players) / 80% Chaos (16 players)
  • Heroes - 5% Order (1 player) / 95% Chaos (19 players)
  • Epics - 1% Order / 99% Chaos (here i might be wrong...i haven't actually see any win from order side at any epics ... so they might have 0% ^_^ )

i had orfen !!!. ))). 

1 person likes this

@Lesley Your'e right bro. I been enjoyning server for few days, till i saw the s.h happening and the Chaos @Rhaegar with his clan and 2-6bp's support was having fun and farming, it was all done in those first days, he made s gr in 1day i guess so... anyways, greeks are randoms at any point, they ruined a lot of events, some events we couldnt even leave the spawn...Just a 24/7 greek style b0ts. The bad i wasted these days for nothing. This aint even a faction server, real faction server should not be allow BP'S in pvp's zones...damm too bad..

well he is right... this type of play style has nothing to do on a faction server... meh ... 

Guys you already forgotten??? how comes??? remember year/years ago when overlords were the thing? each clan had like 15 OLs outside of party and getting x4 adena than anyone else and got nerfed , then spoilers came then spoilers nerfed then we had warlords and they got nerfed , then we had duelist parties they got nerfed, then we had shilien elders and got nerfed , IT IS A NEVER ENDING CYCLE , now with all these nerfs you see a lot of summoners + tanks running around , summoners will not get touched because if they do japan will nuke emerald's house to the ground , lets hope tanks will get nerfed and then we will have the classic mage,archer,dagger,bp server that we all want

1 person likes this

#nerfthemall. remove soulshots. all classes aoba health. no discrimination!

Jokes aside, both teams had plenty of bishops, you cannot seriously put the blame on the class. It's not that the bishops are broken, just that the smart play is non-existent. People go for the kill, not for the win, all while running around like headless chicken without a clue who to target next. No offense intended. It's just one of them things.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Zirconium said:

Delete Bishops PLX. xD. 

U might be right , because dosent matter how geared up they are, if they dont have a healer ,2 or ..3 stuck in their ass, they die pretty fast and noone will be able to abuse farming. Tanks and healers do not fit in OvC concept...tanks are good just to annoy ppl because there is nothing to tank in OvC and healers are goood to make strong players stronger/immortal .