63 posts in this topic

since you remove giran...can you remove the epics from the pets xD  xDxDxD 

Should remove ur clan from the game

Not only fack the server also come here disrespect

1 person likes this

16 minutes ago, Lesley said:

Not only fack the server also come here disrespect

What are you talking about ?

Having 2 clans with same crest when the admins made obvious changes to have clans of 15 people max.

In sieges they have double the people of any other clan. In oly they have double the people of any other clan. You see the problem?

15 minutes ago, maze said:

Having 2 clans with same crest when the admins made obvious changes to have clans of 15 people max.

In sieges they have double the people of any other clan. In oly they have double the people of any other clan. You see the problem?

So the only problem is you not taking a castle and heroes? Cause i don't see any other reason! 

10 minutes ago, TheStinger said:

So the only problem is you not taking a castle and heroes? Cause i don't see any other reason! 

So you are retarded

1 minute ago, Lesley said:

So you are retarded

Maybe i am who knows...Maybe if you stop smoking so much weed then maybe you could give me a better answer. 

We spent months discussing these limitations and alternative clan systems just for a few idiots to ruin it on purpose.

You chose to ignore half of my previous post. You pretend you don't know what problems arise from having a 30 people clan instead of 15. My guess is you're probably in their clan?

2 minutes ago, maze said:

We spent months discussing these limitations and alternative clan systems just for a few idiots to ruin it on purpose.

You chose to ignore half of my previous post. You pretend you don't know what problems arise from having a 30 people clan instead of 15. My guess is you're probably in their clan?

We choose to collaborate in siege cause we simply want the castles.We want the exta FA we want the extra EXP/SP and i guess we simply want to dominate the server. Is it wrong? For some people yes maybe but that's the way it is! But since emerald removed one of the castles we simply have to fight for one. All against all. 

On 6.06.2019 at 8:39 AM, Emerald said:

Its even more unfair to everyone that a clan creates a zerg just to take a castle.

elxdark suggestion doesn't solve anything, it only delays it.

The minimum these clans could do is at least create each clan on a different faction, fight each other through all events and team up during the siege only, but these clans decided to go with the zerg everywhere - on a faction pvp server... totally unsuitable.

Its faction pvp server not other server like l2 damage or low/mid rate where is any kind of clan/cps competition. Any kind of unbalance of one side it destroying server. If @TheStinger and others dont anderstand that sooner or layter there will no ppl at server start just bots and happy greeks army. 

Btw fighting each other is what we have been doing ever since the start of the server, even between clannies and allies, legit everyone pvps everyone. So I don't see why being permanently on order would make a difference, since most of us go there anyway to prevent waiting so long

12 minutes ago, Venth said:

Its faction pvp server not other server like l2 damage or low/mid rate where is any kind of clan/cps competition. Any kind of unbalance of one side it destroying server. If @TheStinger and others dont anderstand that sooner or layter there will no ppl at server start just bots and happy greeks army. 

We fight through out all events. We only collaborate in sieges. And being all chaos was just random! We didn't know that everyone will be chaos. And when knew about it we told Lesley and his clan to go order but he didn't. I wonder why..And don't let me be misunderstood , i like Lesley as a person i have nothing against him but in the previous season his clan was dominating every event,every oly and i didn't see him complaining.

U guys are a damn joke, ruin the server and come here like u doing us a favor. Damn Greek gypsys

That's the problem with making sieges actually worth going for :), 2 castles means that obv 2 clans will collaborate together

Also winning a faction server. What exactly are u guys winning? There are no epics just random pvp and order still wins some maps hmmmm. So maybe top pvp? hmmm. Ah no u got castles and probably will get heroes xD

Heroes mean nothing on this server, u only get hero chat which is spammed by greeks xD

So let me be clear!!For one more time!!im not here to fight with anybody im just playing my game!! @Lesleyyou getting too salty atm without a point what i mean is that you care about 2 clans and destroying the server but i dont see any other clan making a party of 5 members and dominate or smt like this...If @Emerald was smart he would has one castle for whole server as he did but still ally exist...why i cant have ally(in retail l2 i can) here why not??He cant balance the server or what??AND WHY I HAVE TO ACCEPT THE CASTLE RULES AND NOT THE DAMAGE OF THE PET??? WE ARE HERE CAUSE OF A TROLL POST THAT YOU GETTTING TO SERIOUS :D

2 minutes ago, TheStinger said:

We fight through out all events. We only collaborate in sieges. And being all chaos was just random! We didn't know that everyone will be chaos. And when knew about it we told Lesley and his clan to go order but he didn't. I wonder why..And don't let me be misunderstood , i like Lesley as a person i have nothing against him but in the previous season his clan was dominating every event,every oly and i didn't see him complaining.

But they go green and dominate main objectives  while on red side was good pts/clans/individuals  competiting with them. This seasons i culd count this individuals on one hand and there it wasnt any good pts. Castles bonus just destroyed green if it happend porevius seasons you will gain only more exp and faster crp clan, so inpact would by less to economy/gear balance.

1 minute ago, Venth said:

But they go green and dominate main objectives  while on red side was good pts/clans/individuals  competiting with them.

@Venth so here is your balance

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, TheStinger said:

Yes. My clan dominates with 15. Not with 30. You should try it

You told me u going chaos? Cmon. Not only lame but lier also. I go have my lunch, won’t waste more time answering someone with this kind of behavior.

Edited by Lesley

Just now, xV3iLSid3 said:

@Venth so here is your balance

i was red last seasons and was fun other ppl will agry with me

i actually dominate when ellyn,urekmazino,jackdempsey,banks,setence,gas,narziel were playing and they cry cause of clan space!!!did i say smt wrong?!?!?! BUSCO CLAN LATINO

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Venth said:

But they go green and dominate main objectives 

I meant about this sentence that they win  epics and castles fights but on  normal events was balanced

BUSCO CLAN  ZERGLINGS?

Edited by Venth

Yes, nerf pet dmg coz  our f1 chars guild cant pew pew pew QQ

GFYS

@Lesley Why didnt u go to order ur self and start creating balance core? Seems it u liked to farm orders with our backup, just looking like a clown with such arguments, since u didn't initiate any move, just taking easy path ur self and now trieng to prove smth.

4 hours ago, l0l said:

@Lesley Why didnt u go to order ur self and start creating balance core? Seems it u liked to farm orders with our backup, just looking like a clown with such arguments, since u didn't initiate any move, just taking easy path ur self and now trieng to prove smth.

Thats what im trying dude.. for 2 days. I wont fck my clan and take em skills in olympiad weekend AGAIN *cause already did it when veilside zerged for those that dont remember*. Pena down = we change next second