Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Agent

Where is the pride ?

31 posts in this topic

The issue with the server is that all nolifers and "proplayers" are in 1 side teamed up together playing with their healer army and the other side are casuals ,Newbies are getting 1 shot literraly ,im not even kidding.If im a grade mage with tatoo and shield lv 2 expertise and i get 5k from archer than newbies for sure they get 7k . Same thing vs mages that are m criting once in 4 nukes for like 4-5 k .

BTW why we still have SE+Ol+bishop in the same party in events (for sieges i dont care) ?Arent ol,se healers ? 24/7 such partiesare in events hunting for lowbies ruining any fun of pvp.And people are wondering why L2ovc seasons doesnt last anymore ...........anyway its deja vu ,and what i talk was talked before . 

Posted (edited)

21 minutes ago, Agent said:

The issue with the server is that all nolifers and "proplayers" are in 1 side teamed up together playing with their healer army and the other side are casuals ,Newbies are getting 1 shot literraly ,im not even kidding.If im a grade mage with tatoo and shield lv 2 expertise and i get 5k from archer than newbies for sure they get 7k . Same thing vs mages that are m criting once in 4 nukes for like 4-5 k .

BTW why we still have SE+Ol+bishop in the same party in events (for sieges i dont care) ?Arent ol,se healers ? 24/7 such partiesare in events hunting for lowbies ruining any fun of pvp.And people are wondering why L2ovc seasons doesnt last anymore ...........anyway its deja vu ,and what i talk was talked before . 

Make suggestion about damage cup on any target,beacous when i suggest somthing allways its denied or turn 180 degrees so nothing change.

Titan get damage cup to 60% of target hp/cp y? every class shuld get the same thing

Just titan have to low hp use zealot by close to target (bow or mele) to deal this damage other classes can hit from 900 range newbies for full hp

Edited by Venth

21 minutes ago, Agent said:

BTW why we still have SE+Ol+bishop in the same party in events (for sieges i dont care) ?Arent ol,se healers ? 24/7 such partiesare in events hunting for lowbies ruining any fun of pvp

this

1 minute ago, Venth said:

Make suggestion about damage cup on any target,beacous when i suggest somthing allways its denied or turn 180 degrees so nothing change.

Titan get damage cup to 60% of target hp/cp y? every class shuld get the same thing

Just titan have to low hp use zealot by close to target (bow or mele) to deal this damage other classes can hit from 900 range newbies for full hp

The restriction should be for all classes to make some logic .Titan is not the only class that can 1 shot and put ridicoulos damage in pvp .Why not applying to all classes than ?Where is the logic that an archer or mage can 1 shot from 900 range but a titan cant in a melee range ?

25 minutes ago, Agent said:

I have to agree sadly. If you really want to please the majority of people... SE should not be able to rez bp and/or party with him. Can still direct recharge/heal/purify him. A little nerf would be to make his mp regen the same as BP/EE at least...
It seems easy for me to say that after all this years playing it. But I always wanted, like some forum warriors here, a InfiniteL2 like, which we are not getting, at least... not in Interlude =d Where everyclass is playable. Even with this nerf, I will still play it btw =p just a little less =d.

People finally wanted to try SE this season. Ok there were few the last 2 seasons, we were like 2 or 3. But this one, saw all top parties with it. A BP that can be rez (by skill) can be frustrating for newbies because killing the BP should be final in a fight. Especially in an event like Agent says. Allowed in Epic Boss? =d

I don't think OL should be touched, since they gain XP/SP/Adena from party only (changed since some abuse)... OL already can't be cleansed/rez/direct heal by BP.

You guys becoming really tiresome to deal with.

Working around the clock to make more and more classes playable, but whenever a new class does become playable people find a dozen and a half execuses why to have it removed.

Was the same for tankers / titans / warlords then for gladis / tryants and now for SEs and summoners.

You cry 24/7 about "archer vs mage" server and in the same breath request ANY other class to be nerfed down to the point it is no longer playable because you're simply too used to this "archer vs mage" thing.

So i'm going to do these drastic changes so these classes will indeed no longer be playable, and any boost suggestion from this point onward will be denied on sight.

Locked.