Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Agent

Where is the pride ?

31 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Im talking to all this mfers that had history against Luffy and now they are his bandwagons .I decided to take a look at the server and im really disapointed .But im not suprised honestly because i always thought this community is one of the worst .Where is the fukin pride or the backbone ?

Edited by Agent

Server is unbalanced but its people's fault .Competition is the core of a good server and as long u dont have that ,server is doomed to short life .Old players instead of making multiple sides they all joined together .Kinda pathetic .

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Agent said:

Server is unbalanced but its people's fault .Competition is the core of a good server and as long u dont have that ,server is doomed to short life .Old players instead of making multiple sides they all joined together .Kinda pathetic .

yup .... Rhaegar decided to be Luffy's pet this season and probably the next seasons :x he kinda likes it. last season he was a non-factor ....now a pet ... will see what future holds :)

1 person likes this

It's up to the admins to enforce some rules... They even named the ally "Above the system" lol.

If it was me I'd simply move one of the clans to order, fixed.

@emerald

5 hours ago, Kerrigan said:

yup .... Rhaegar decided to be Luffy's pet this season and probably the next seasons :x he kinda likes it. last season he was a non-factor ....now a pet ... will see what future holds :)

27476.gif

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Kerrigan said:

Not just him .There are plenty of other guys competent and old enough on this server to lead a clan on their own .But i quess its easier to join a bandwagon instead .......and not just any bandwagon .They have "Luffy 's pets" written all over them .I would be embarassed .

Edited by Agent

Glad that i am not the only1 noticed it that trashtalker non factors became pets :delf2_2:

Posted (edited)

I legit have no idea what u are talking about, I never trashtalked anyone?? I ALWAYS just kept to myself and minded my own business, now that i'm dominating you all start compaining? Not gonna lie i expected more from you guys i actually had legit respect for you, but when things aren't going your way instead of growing up and doing smth about it you just open your mouth on forums, it's dissapointing really.

And what the actual fuck is with this "pet" trend that i'm seeing? You never saw a mutually beneficial deal in your life? I don't owe Luffy anything and he doesn't owe me anything, we only joined up to secure both sieges, other than that we kill each other and behave like 2 individual clans, why does a crest matter when the actions don't reflect a real alliance? 

Stop complaining for once in your life, you were once against the people crying on forums, now you joined them.

Edited by Rhaegar

Posted (edited)

wow dominating by playing with 6 supports in your ass. back in the days on hi5 my 5 man pt won the server and didnt need 6 supports

Edited by Soulka

Posted (edited)

Soulja, no one knows who you are. Stop talking. Hi5 was like 3+ years ago, you’re like a 30 year old loser that talks about how fun high school was. No one cares.

Edited by Scaretactic

did my post got deleted?

nice

Posted (edited)

I already talked to rhaegar, seems he likes to be cool looking for b grade mages than actually bring competition by fighting each other.

Sad you guys took this path, the server would have been a lot better and healthier without this bs ally but eh most of you will probably will quit next week because of this so I don't really care anymore.

If you decided to be luffy's b1tch for sieges and oly alright that's fine, but don't dare to call this dickholding ally "dominating the server" because it isn't this is just stacking all the nolifers with no jobs plus a very few good players that can carry the rest that's all, there's no competition because nobody else is playing with 3 parties in their back.

You expected what? russians with their 6 parties? or high rate clans with their 10 parties? wtf dude this is a faction server, Emerald disabled the ally system for one particular reason, I guess you guys aren't that dumb to know why, because you just ignored it.

Anyways just wanted to say it's not too late to ditch luffy and start playing lineage 2, instead of dickholding l2.. you can easily take a castle for your own and play oly with your own clan without help, your decision only you stay as luffy's b1tch because everybody else see the same sorry if it's not the same for you or you man up and ditch that clown.

Edited by elxdark
3 people like this

36 minutes ago, Scaretactic said:

Soulja, no one knows who you are. Stop talking. Hi5 was like 3+ years ago, you’re like a 30 year old loser that talks about how fun high school was. No one cares.

who u? last time i see u u were luffy's bitch

I never trash talked anyone?!

Seriously? You and your friends seem to subscribe to my posts,because honestly,wherever I would've made a post about anything,you were there insulting me and basically trash talking without even knowing me...you contradict yourself brah which makes you loose veridicity in front of so many people.

About the purpose of the original topic...I see people going to Chaos side daily from those I know just because Chaos has the dominating power.People start giving up on Order's chances and it's disappointing.Seriously,if no better clans start showing up,it will be hopeless.

Never trash talked u btw, I just told u I found it ironic how u made 999 posts before server opened saying u are an ORGANISED AND WELL KNOWN PVP CLAN but when u joined i didnt see anyone, just a bit of banter that's all, if you decide to take it to heart it's your problem

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, Rhaegar said:

And what the actual fuck is with this "pet" trend that i'm seeing? You never saw a mutually beneficial deal in your life? I don't owe Luffy anything and he doesn't owe me anything, we only joined up to secure both sieges, other than that we kill each other and behave like 2 individual clans, why does a crest matter when the actions don't reflect a real alliance? 

I think you forgot for a minute that you stream every day and people see your interaction with the other clan. 

Edited by Reicher
1 person likes this

Rhae

5 hours ago, Rhaegar said:

Never trash talked u btw, I just told u I found it ironic how u made 999 posts before server opened saying u are an ORGANISED AND WELL KNOWN PVP CLAN but when u joined i didnt see anyone, just a bit of banter that's all, if you decide to take it to heart it's your problem

GZ for acomplishment of being a pet to Luffy .Now u are a factor .

So now that Giran is removed whats for the pets than ?I will laugh my ass off if u guys zerged the sh1t out of the server and in the end u get nothing .

10 hours ago, pqTeSTpq said:

Seriously? You and your friends seem to subscribe to my posts,because honestly,wherever I would've made a post about anything,you were there insulting me and basically trash talking without even knowing me...you contradict yourself brah which makes you loose veridicity in front of so many people.

About the purpose of the original topic...I see people going to Chaos side daily from those I know just because Chaos has the dominating power.People start giving up on Order's chances and it's disappointing.Seriously,if no better clans start showing up,it will be hopeless.

To be honest you were the one with the big mouth before server even started and without knowing what OvC is all about... You would have had a nice welcome otherwise. Now I guess you joined some random clan instead of making your own since your people left the server in the first 1-2 days... Am I right? Are you still here to prove us wrong that you can last 2 weeks? xDxD

3 hours ago, Agent said:

So now that Giran is removed whats for the pets than ?I will laugh my ass off if u guys zerged the sh1t out of the server and in the end u get nothing .

Since Giran Castle was removed, a lot of forum warriors showed up(occasionally offering tissues for those who got a point)... I'm sure you noticed that too :) 

19 hours ago, Rhaegar said:

I legit have no idea what u are talking about, I never trashtalked anyone?? I ALWAYS just kept to myself and minded my own business, now that i'm dominating you all start compaining? Not gonna lie i expected more from you guys i actually had legit respect for you, but when things aren't going your way instead of growing up and doing smth about it you just open your mouth on forums, it's dissapointing really.

Stop complaining for once in your life, you were once against the people crying on forums, now you joined them.

hahahahahah , dominating , stop there , say that again xD. I Like That 1 " now That i'm dominating " . :P . You chose the wrong path indeed , just like *laughy* did but ye. ^^' ))). 

On 6/7/2019 at 7:31 AM, Agent said:

Im talking to all this mfers that had history against Luffy and now they are his bandwagons .I decided to take a look at the server and im really disapointed .But im not suprised honestly because i always thought this community is one of the worst .Where is the fukin pride or the backbone ?

Agreed.

To be honest you were the one with the big mouth before server even started and without knowing what OvC is all about... You would have had a nice welcome otherwise. Now I guess you joined some random clan instead of making your own since your people left the server in the first 1-2 days... Am I right? Are you still here to prove us wrong that you can last 2 weeks? 

I've played faction servers before,its not my first...tho it's the first time i see party/clan number restriction like this.And yea,i'm still here even tho some of the guys didn't like the server.Douchbags like you always trashtalk before knowing a person...i said my opinions about some things and u got fired up like an infant girl...what,it was your server that you took it so personal and u had to flame me?see,i don't understand this mentality of yours...you basicly flame people for no reason,because in the end,i didn't insulted you with what i've said about the server.If there was someone who should've felt angry about my persistent way of saying some things,it should've been the staff members,but they also understand it's just a business,nothing personal.

As for the "backbone and pride", I did it all over again with no  ally, what are you gonna complain about now? It's always gonna be something I guess