Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lawls

Newbie Deduction

8 posts in this topic

Alot of people complaining about S-Grade users doing 4k damage to B-Grade which is normal for retail. but this isnt retail lets give the newbies some help.. maybe make it so S-Grade Weapons hit 20%(for example) less damage on B-Grade or Players under Rank 2.  maybe buff B-grade weapons or Rank 2/under. damage 5% on s-grade users since its top tier 

Posted (edited)

well you see here is the problem, you cant buff items even if low grades, there are daggers etc which walk arround in b grade even if they have lvl 80. Prolly the best thing to do is give them the CoP buff for lvl 76-77, i know this feature existed a long time and it actually helped.

CoP= chant of protection btw

Edited by RollingAsh

oh and that dmg is only from ghost sentinels, saggi's and MS's wont even reach 3k.

1 hour ago, RollingAsh said:

well you see here is the problem, you cant buff items even if low grades, there are daggers etc which walk arround in b grade even if they have lvl 80. Prolly the best thing to do is give them the CoP buff for lvl 76-77, i know this feature existed a long time and it actually helped.

do it based on Rank then.. by Rank 3 you should be kinda geared for better players still making it hard but not impossible 

Alot of people complaining about S-Grade users doing 4k damage to B-Grade which is normal for retail. but this isnt retail lets give the newbies some help.. maybe make it so S-Grade Weapons hit 20%(for example) less damage on B-Grade or Players under Rank 2.  maybe buff B-grade weapons or Rank 2/under. damage 5% on s-grade users since its top tier 

And then people will start crying wondering what's the point to get geared if you do less damage, as if we weren't there already...

Newbies get much bigger % of rewards from killing (and assisting) on higher geared players and there are plenty of events that doesn't include PvP, people should be able to manage if they play correctly.

Anyway on next update i've done some improvements to gear dependent system and also made the Death Boost buff last longer on newbies.

On 6.06.2019 at 1:25 AM, RollingAsh said:

On 7.06.2019 at 2:30 AM, lawls said:

do it based on Rank then.. by Rank 3 you should be kinda geared for better players still making it hard but not impossible 

-1 you can abuse this system

I strongly suggest damage max for all classes 60% of target (hp/cp) combinded. If dude have 8k hp +cp on 76 he will get max 4,8k damage crit when he lvl up and have for example 10k (cp+hp) he would get 6k damage max. I thing its better if you cannot one shoot player. For example titan was desine to one shoot  crit all mages in a grade (cardi 2 shoot) and here he cannot beacous of 50% (cp/hp) limitation. Why? beacous of red mages cry on fortress. Archers/mage with s+10 shuldn't even meat b grades lvl 76 on normal server but here they have to adapt  or leave(in certain stage of gear on serwer) and w8 next season.

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

And then people will start crying wondering what's the point to get geared if you do less damage, as if we weren't there already...

Newbies get much bigger % of rewards from killing (and assisting) on higher geared players and there are plenty of events that doesn't include PvP, people should be able to manage if they play correctly.

Anyway on next update i've done some improvements to gear dependent system and also made the Death Boost buff last longer on newbies.

its allways soemthing to catch up for newplayers

Posted (edited)

CoP for lvls 76-77 would help more then this gear dependent system let me you why, the only way a b grader will kill an S grader is by being assisted by other people, now that adena reward works like this: the more dmg u do to a target the more adena u get, and the adena u get increases depending on ur gear and the persons that u killed. All good and fine however that B grader will do such little dmg that he will get very little adena even with that multiplier, its like.... having nothing but getting more nothing... however adding CoP will increase the b graders tankiness meaning he will prolly do more dmg to that person therefore get more adena and i would like to add the fact that it wasnt just CoP back then, newbies also got some attribute resistances combined with it. Worked very well at that point and lets not be so sceptical about this cuz this was in fact used and it did in fact had a positive influence on the server.

Edited by hemo

Last update +1 dont buff them more 

i can say rank one till two in 2,5 h vs vets/ for some players will by op