Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iNducci

Worst OVC

38 posts in this topic

Hi all,

This is only my opinion, dont take that too deep in your ....

Servers is realy bad, i like the system with events and etc... but bp's and those parties are shi*...1st day s gr's ++++ 2-3-4th day full s gr people walking around, because they wer'e farming with a bp's 1-2 in parties and etc... new players cant even farm or get kills at all, when a s gr archer with db++ does 5.6k crit, i dont even have that much hp on my mage, trash system, bp's sould be allowed in eveents at all...people leaving server , WHY? think admins think, change the system..... Waste of time

and the se/ee in pt also healign ressing, and the countless out of pt bps, complete bullshit

Posted (edited)

Its not the worst.. these sensasionalist approach is a disrespect for administration and all of us that have been on forum trying to make it better

This could be the best one, for the features. Honestly GOT mission is so freaking damn awesome public gratz for u guys @Emerald @Ruby

The problem came from the community, just like we had before. 

Last time we had the possibility to do alliance. Some1 zerg.

= No more ally for us.

Now luffy zerged bypassing it

= Next season no more ally crest?

U guys cant see acting like this will only take us liberty in long term and make the game worse in terms of features.

Edited by Lesley
2 people like this

What Should Theatre Call Me This Is The End GIF Thx to some ppl damage to server its allready done but plx respekt admins and  try to argue with them. Maybe better side of comunity will prevaile and they will start listen to as.

obv that piece of sh1t is trying to find loopholes every single season thats what he does, but this healing thing got out of hand real hard this season.

Posted (edited)

In my opinion damage is way out of control.I get 4k at least from any archer with DB(probably they got AQ+baium) on my bp in full p Def mode(tallum set+4+cov+no zero+ Def  LV 3 expertise). I could understand if that DMG came on Mage sub,but come on,this is ridiculous...I dont get 4k  even from youjizz who got Daimon staff  red glow...imagine if those archers get DM augment...a friend has AQ/baium/DM active and with BOP +0  crits mages in DC for  2k and mages in B 3k or even higher to some..u think this sh1t is good for community? Also why daggers landing skills when they 2meters away from us? Did they became ranged suddenly? What is this,AION?!

Edited by pqTeSTpq

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, pqTeSTpq said:

In my opinion damage is way out of control.I get 4k at least from any archer with DB(probably they got AQ+baium) on my bp in full p Def mode(tallum set+4+cov+no zero+ Def  LV 3 expertise). I could understand if that DMG came on Mage sub,but come on,this is ridiculous...I dont get 4k  even from youjizz who got Daimon staff  red glow...imagine if those archers get DM augment...a friend has AQ/baium/DM active and with BOP +0  crits mages in DC for  2k and mages in B 3k or even higher to some..u think this sh1t is good for community? Also why daggers landing skills when they 2meters away from us? Did they became ranged suddenly? What is this,AION?!

Read from begging topic about removing tattoe from normal shop and what i said about "fixing it" or maked only  buy able by fa

coding stephen colbert GIF

Before it happend

Edited by Venth

yeah, the healing situation got out of control, chaos has to many healers, there are some groups there that its just easier to avoid them cuz they walk arround with 3 healers and u simply cant kill em, at first every1 was like :"oh well shit happens" but now they started to abuse it...

are you saying 3 healers in a pt or on whole team bro?

Im saying the greeks started to make parties of 3 people 1 se 1 bp and 1dd and they have other healers outside party supporting them, so basically u end up with 4 healers+1 domi supporting 1 DD, have fun pvping against that.

1 person likes this

That's not a game-related or balance-related issue....what stops green team to start playing classes that are really useful?The problem on Order side is that there are no organized clans,i see group of 4-5 ppl from same clan but they play chaoticly,they split and die all the time because they dont use ts3/discord or w/e speaking program...I can see Luffy's clan its a bit more organized than others,they move as pack and thats making a lot of difference..not only the itemization.

1 person likes this

Yeah. BP, SE, OL and 1 DD moving together and its GG.

Solution? Healing outside party blocked, only 1 support in party and then we can talk about balance.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

On 6/7/2019 at 10:12 PM, pqTeSTpq said:

That's not a game-related or balance-related issue....what stops green team to start playing classes that are really useful?The problem on Order side is that there are no organized clans,i see group of 4-5 ppl from same clan but they play chaoticly,they split and die all the time because they dont use ts3/discord or w/e speaking program...I can see Luffy's clan its a bit more organized than others,they move as pack and thats making a lot of difference..not only the itemization.

the green team doesnt want to reach this level of retardness and spend 30 minutes to get 5 pvp's, every1 gets to play what they want and the fact that ur gamestyle forces other ppl to make a zillion healers is toxic and brain damaging. Its one thing to duo with a healer and another thing to kill 4 healers, we need more drastic healer restrictions cuz it appears they will abuse the fuck out of anything if we try to rely on their common sence for a humanly gameplay. 

Edited by RollingAsh

Posted (edited)

They won't heal anyone if they are stunned by WL. Learn game basics and counters for each classes, it's really old game yet not many people have mass pvp experience which is shown on Shout Chat. Spamming all day "bp bots/ol/wl/" etc.  won't make you better player, more like pathetic without own brain and ideas. Search on YT some mass clan wars pvp's and learn something new already instead of being a "Forum Warriors" that know everything that's "wrong".

You got options, you just don't see them or have enough knowledge to use them, season after season...

Edited by Silence
1 person likes this

why complain about archers? build tank and counter them

why complain about mages? build archers and counter them

why complain about facestabs? build gladi and kill em

why are greeks still alive? its not worth wasting bullets 

Just now, RollingAsh said:

why complain about archers? build tank and counter them

why complain about mages? build archers and counter them

why complain about facestabs? build gladi and kill em

why are greeks still alive? its not worth wasting bullets 

27476.gif

Lesley, 

Youre such a n**b. if you think its well balanced and etc..so you are zerg.. system with those mission and events one of the best i aggree, but balance,.....is s.h.... mages does crit 4k in to majestic +6 + full resist..and the system in pt is s.h because more bp;'s you got more adena you get..useless server, if you still think they will give you long term - NEVER, do you think new people like when they are killed by 1 critical ? or 1mag.crit ? and the parties who's got 2-3bps in pt and at least 2parties next to each other is just insane...so if you think thats the best OVC you never been playing any ovc 4years ago...this ovc will give you 1-2months term, i swear, people will gone.

Enjoy whatever is it. Admins done good job for the system with events,zones,missions, but they should rework system in pvp's zones for farmings.. as long as this s.h keeps on, nobody will stay long only those zergs, gladiheal,gun and others from i guess IMMORTAL clan

GL boys, 

By the way SILENCE, what can you do ? when you are countered by 2-4 mages even as wl, and you got 2sec's to do a move, what you gonna do ? die next where you tried to do a step...brainless pot head

If you dunno how to position and approach enemy then you are as good as your insults are - brainless.

its not about approaching, playing any meele classes is super hard cuz geodata is bugged, sometimes i died instantly evenbefore i could use any skill cuz of this bug, sometimes i had to wait 2 seconds before the client realized i am at the right position to use skills or w/e

5 hours ago, iNducci said:

Lesley, 

Youre such a n**b. if you think its well balanced and etc..so you are zerg.. system with those mission and events one of the best i aggree, but balance,.....is s.h.... mages does crit 4k in to majestic +6 + full resist..and the system in pt is s.h because more bp;'s you got more adena you get..useless server, if you still think they will give you long term - NEVER, do you think new people like when they are killed by 1 critical ? or 1mag.crit ? and the parties who's got 2-3bps in pt and at least 2parties next to each other is just insane...so if you think thats the best OVC you never been playing any ovc 4years ago...this ovc will give you 1-2months term, i swear, people will gone.

Enjoy whatever is it. Admins done good job for the system with events,zones,missions, but they should rework system in pvp's zones for farmings.. as long as this s.h keeps on, nobody will stay long only those zergs, gladiheal,gun and others from i guess IMMORTAL clan

GL boys, 

Okay.

Btw about this healer outside pt emerald could do it only if you are inside pt you get heal or res

26 minutes ago, detro said:

Btw about this healer outside pt emerald could do it only if you are inside pt you get heal or res

13) Players caught ruining events will be punished.
Server rule say diffrent story

add video and gg to caner