Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Asmodin

Why remove Tattoo from normal Shop?

65 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Lesley said:

About the zerg I have no words. While i come here on forum and legally try to enable alliance for ALL in a honest way, no one takes it. When luffy comes and zerg ignoring all the rules in clean sight takes 2 castle nothing happens, and the blame is on Hombres that didnt switched to order QQ

Well they found a way to create an alliance by using same voice comm server / same crest ... what's the point of enabling alliances ... it will just make Luffy and pets stronger. If you want to brainstorm this idea with others, create a topic in general not suggestions and let's have a talk. Maybe something good comes up and can be implemented, but I hardly see how :)

On 6/3/2019 at 11:40 AM, GladeHeal said:

Bought my tattoo today after all this days playing! Cnig69 sells Cheap FA pm him. 

Like it's so hard to farm it when you have the biggest zerg/nolifers on the server and FA drop.

47 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Its even more unfair to everyone that a clan creates a zerg just to take a castle.

elxdark suggestion doesn't solve anything, it only delays it.

The minimum these clans could do is at least create each clan on a different faction, fight each other through all events and team up during the siege only, but these clans decided to go with the zerg everywhere - on a faction pvp server... totally unsuitable.

Isn't that the recipe for success on this type of servers? What elxdark is trying to say is that, old clans went Chaos this season (I guess there comes a time when some are tired of green nicknames and want a red one ... can't blame them ....or want to be Luffy's pets as in our case) . There was no time for the Order clans to group and organize. It's not really easy to work with new people on this server which don't know "the way" and how to play it, how to farm efficiently etc. Having all experienced people on 1 side made a lot of new people leave in the first 2 days since they were mostly forced to join Order due to chaos zerg of old players :) 

Sieges being 1-2 days after season start just creates advantage for old organised clans only which were 90%  part of chaos this season.

The harm has been done already. It's just a pity you don't have rules for it.

59 minutes ago, Emerald said:

There's nothing wrong with FA rewards for castle owners, don't forget it also replaces the clan shop feature where people could buy items for cheaper prices using CRP.

The only problem is the 2 castles itself, clans decided to team up in order to pick more rewards, clans that i'm sure would end up fighting each other if there was only 1 castle.

Therefore, Giran Castle will be removed.

When are you planning to remove it? mid season or next season?

It was nice to have 2 castles to fight for ... but you are right ...Having only 1 castle will create competition and hopefully pets will fight for it. 

PS. Congrats Luffy and pets for ruining this season.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

There's nothing wrong with FA rewards for castle owners, don't forget it also replaces the clan shop feature where people could buy items for cheaper prices using CRP.

Can you tell what is max drop of FA? Its stacking with premium scroll or rebirth adena drop? Maybe better reduce drop by 50% or 25%? This clans have to many tools to gear up fast/max out clan. L2 ovc from cuple seasons was concetrated to balance around casuals/nolifers/donators and last season was one that show it possible. 

The only problem is the 2 castles itself, clans decided to team up in order to pick more rewards, clans that i'm sure would end up fighting each other if there was only 1 castle.

Therefore, Giran Castle will be removed.

+1 and make it 2nd weeked. It will reduce inpact of clan who will take castle not delay. Why? Im sure ppl who will play normal will have anoght gear to fight vs this clans w/o die on 4 hits. Snow ball effect will take place only on cuple ppl not on 10 -20 like it is now.

Its even more unfair to everyone that a clan creates a zerg just to take a castle.

elxdark suggestion doesn't solve anything, it only delays it.

The minimum these clans could do is at least create each clan on a different faction, fight each other through all events and team up during the siege only, but these clans decided to go with the zerg everywhere - on a faction pvp server... totally unsuitable.

I have little idea for the futher seasons?

Add pettition or discusion on forum for free change side by clan but it have to by acepted only by you.

If @Lesley will move green for free with hi's clan many ppl will like to join him and fight vs this zerg

Clan leader have to write.

Name of clan:

All players inside clan to move:

Why he want  change side:

Edited by Venth

1 hour ago, Venth said:

If @Lesley will move green for free with hi's clan many ppl will like to join him and fight vs this zerg

@Lesley i dont say that you are  obligated to do this or that but i'm sure you want this but you are not alone in clan.

Even XVeliSide leave your clan and join zerg. I see him as top mage off all time on l2 ovc but i change my opinion.

Shame. Looked on stream for 1s wtf.

I talk to ppl yday we agree going order if eme does it

Half of the problems could be addressed by decreasing the price of A-Grade S-Grade (non-raid) jewels by a good 30-40%.  It's the S-grade mage zerg that can 1-2 shoot most  A-Bgrader toon while being comfortably spam healed by their bishops that makes everything so unfair.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, ShilenSE said:

Half of the problems could be addressed by decreasing the price of A-Grade S-Grade (non-raid) jewels by a good 30-40%.  It's the S-grade mage zerg that can 1-2 shoot most  A-Bgrader toon while being comfortably spam healed by their bishops that makes everything so unfair.

I have one request not to look at this season only how the previous works and how the changes from the end of the season have affected the next. This season is completely unbalaced by the reasons I mentioned above

Before last season A grade price was decresed by 40% from 7k to 5k after i talk about daggers gear vs other classes in adena drop topic( nice idea Emerlad of reducing it) But i dont thing reducing cost of gear more  will help server itw will only reduce life time of server.

I just didnt like one thing from prevoius seasons - adena scroll 100% it should by reduced to 50%/50% effect and cost FA. 

When I said that during the weekend you can get about 30k-40k and without a scroll, people  laugh at me . And what I saw on the stream on day 2 is the draco + 5-6 + baium + qa (or qa + valakas). If this dude  only played with the scroll  all the time, he had to get a 60k adena in 30-36h from the start of the server. I wonder if it was only donate or what wrote on Maxcheaters Lordanove about l2 ovc.

btw i tested he's interface ( its open source from last years ). Bot it's implemented inside it just 2 click set up and done.

Edited by Venth

37 minutes ago, Venth said:

Before last season A grade price was decresed by 40% from 7k to 5k after i talk about daggers gear vs other classes in adena drop topic( nice idea Emerlad of reducing it) But i dont thing reducing cost of gear more  will help server itw will only reduce life time of server.

My bad its around 29% maybe 35% or 40% would perfect but its less important imo.

@veneth, it’s called having a duo. Gladeheal and I played probably 16 hours each for 4-5 days straight and pooled our money together plus efficiently used the economy, buying low selling high. If you think we farmed 60k using adena scroll, you’re a fukin idiot. Emerald nerfed rewards for people with Bishop in party, and on top of that there is gear penalty. I have never made more than 600a per event, even with adena scroll. All I see you do is spam forums with your nonsense. Learn how to play l2 and how to utilize the economy before you qq 24/7. 

1 person likes this

I do agree that having both castles enabled the first week was silly.  It definitely incentivized this zerging we see going on right now. If everything was left the same and it started next week, clans would be stronger to compete and it’d be different, imo. Even we were shocked that they were enabled first week.

@veneth, for example, look at rhaegar. He was the same gear as me and we both complained we barely made any adena in event when we were in full A vs B even with scroll. Emerald did a really good job balancing adena gain when there’s gear difference. But once again, l2 is a team game. He was able to get boss jewels and gear after having his const party pool adena and resources together. It’s not the adena scroll, idiots like you that are bad at the game just need something to blame. This server is amazing in the way that there is so many ways you can make money if you just used your monkey brain. Instead you’re so narrow minded, all you do is qq every season rather than utilize different ways to make money. 

Posted (edited)

23 minutes ago, Scaretactic said:

@veneth, it’s called having a duo. Gladeheal and I played probably 16 hours each for 4-5 days straight and pooled our money together plus efficiently used the economy, buying low selling high. If you think we farmed 60k using adena scroll, you’re a fukin idiot. Emerald nerfed rewards for people with Bishop in party, and on top of that there is gear penalty. I have never made more than 600a per event, even with adena scroll. All I see you do is spam forums with your nonsense. Learn how to play l2 and how to utilize the economy before you qq 24/7. 

It was saturday around 22:00-23:00 when i saw he's invetory and prabobly other ppl before enter server they saw it also . Yes i qq beacous i dont wont to play on  unbalanced server. 

Open your eyes and see how it looked online for the weekend, it's been a bad start. Only through you and your friends/clan mates the server looks like it looks and changes let that heppend. If you wont do ingame unclean movements at least dont stream and stop showing others how corupted it's server by veterans. It's not advertaisment of server its opposite of doing so

Edited by Venth

hehehe and what did Rhaegar he delated all prevoius transmissions 

act criminals GIF

we are going to order if Emerald can make it possible, each day more people join luffy's zerg because eazy farm and clan skills (95% of the people in that clan are for those lol) but we alone can't do much against that zerg that have a lot of people already full gear and getting augments etc, we will see what we can do but it would be much easier if they split up into 2 clans and fight each other but we know that isn't going to happen any time soon.

if anybody think i'm exaggerating about the zerg thing, just watch any stream and see how many people are from that ally in any event, it's actually hilarious.

About the Faction Balance... I know i don't play this season but...

Almost everybody thought about that at least once... throwing away the idea like this... No Faction to make the Best Faction Server? Just saying we wouldn't have this problem of Faction Balance, any clan could recruit anyone and could go in event to the side they want (kinda like now anyway). They won't be such thing as paying 10k to balance a server per clan anytime something goes wrong. Yeah we lose territory passives... so what...

I mean we come here for what ? For being green or red ? blue or purple ? We're here for PvP. Just saying....

We come here for PVP, we don't come here to be  instantly vaporized by luffy's zerg.   An S-grade nuker can crit a guy with +5 bgrade jewels for around 3(thousands) to 5k (on a crit plus gloom) resists included, as soon as the guy has targeted you, you die. This isn't even lineage 2 anymore, it's pretty much one of those autoclicker games.

Now  chaos is currently running multiple nukers and archers parties, plus bishops. All from the same clan. Basically, if you're order you got no way to farm.